Maybelline New York Logo

Maybelline New York

Having problems with Maybelline New York?

Maybelline New York Customer Service Contacts

8800 100 0088 (Russia)
1800 838 3388 (Singapore)
1800 236 2923 (Mexico)
+1 800 944 0730 (United States)
+1 877 456 5287 (United States)
+44 800 731 2119 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 036 9327 (Australia)
+64 800 655 444 (New Zealand)
+43 800 230 240 (Austria)
+32 22 100 705 (Belgium)
+45 80 200 607 (Denmark)
+358 75 758 000 (Finland)
+31 235 499 345 (Netherlands)
+351 808 201 404 (Portugal)
+41 840 427 6437 (Switzerland)
+82 805 655 678 (South Korea)
+54 800 333 6292 (Argentina)
P.O. Box 2007

Cp100, 1214 Vernier, Switzerland

Hong Kong
34/F & Suites 4501-11, Tower One, Times Square, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

India
8th Floor, ‘A-Wing’, Marathon Futurex, N.M.Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai, 400 013

Singapore
10 Collyer Quay, #10-01 Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Maybelline New York Customer Service. Initial Maybelline New York complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Maybelline New York above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Maybelline New York. Discuss the issues you have had with Maybelline New York and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Maybelline New YorkFit me matte poreless foundation honey caramel (330) & pressed powder nature beige (220)

Good day

This product was purchased on the 14/10/20. After two or three days I had noticed fine pimples and a sence of
Dullness on my face. Could you assist by changing the products as the one im currently using certainly isnt
Agreeing to me. I would peerfer maybelline instead off poreless - matte (maybelline)

Contact no : [protected]

Kind regards
Shantle Govender

Maybelline New Yorklipstick

Hello maybelline! I would like to register the dissatisfaction I just had when opening a Lipstick of your brand. it is wrapped and sealed and when I opened it it was all scratched with some strange marks and the top was as if it had been cut. I was very sad because this was the first lipstick of your brand that I bought and now I have to throw it away. I can't use something that might be contaminated. I'm sending pictures of lipstick the moment I opened it. I really liked to know what are you gonna do about that.

Aug 17, 2019

Maybelline SM Valenzuela — purchase of 1 lipstick during sale

Hello! Im a regular user of maybelline lipstick and last week, before your sale, I have asked the price of 1...

Jun 18, 2019

Maybelline New York — complaint about service at a store

I went to buy a maybelline cream matte lipcolour from health and glow store, the forum mall, bangalore. The...

Maybelline New Yorkbought a maybelline newyork baby lips cherry lip balm and found it to be broken and hollow when opened.

I bought a newyork babylips cherry lip balm today at a Big Bazaar Store(India) for the first time as friends had suggested it many times.

The new lip balm ended up to be broken and hollow when opened.
      This has really turned me off towards maybelline itself as this lip balm was the first product I bought from maybelline.

Would never suggest or buy a product again from maybelline as this experience was really bad.
      Selling a hollow lip balm for 175 rupees was a bad idea maybelline.

I would look forward to a refund or an exchange from you as soon as possible.

Feb 03, 2019

Maybelline New York — maybelline tattoo gel eyeliner

After applying I loved how well easy it was to apply and it looked fabulous. Hours later my eye started to...

Maybelline New Yorkmaybelline gel eyeliner

I decided to try out maybellines copper eyeliner gel and immediately after putting it on my eyes started to get this terrible stinging feeling along with a burning sensation that felt like my eyes were on fire. After about an hour of bearing through it I couldn't handle the pain anymore so I used makeup removal wipes to take it off. It still burned a great deal after taking it off. I then took a shower and washed my face several times since. Now nearly 6 hours later my eyes still feel like they are on fire, I also noticed they started to turn red as well as the skin around my eyes as well as my eyelids. They are also tearing up like crazy. When will this hoirrble burning sensation end??! It is insane to me that they would have a product like this on the shelves! My advice is to never buy a maybelline eyeliner unless you want to feel like someone set fire to your eyeballs.

• Ab
            Absolutely Alphas Jan 21, 2020

I purchased two different shades of this brand on January 9th, 2020. After attempting several times, I have come to the conclusion that this is not a true matte. The lipstick never fully dried and my lips had a shine all day. This should not be advertised as a matte if it is not truly a matte product. I would like something to be done about this!

• La
            Laura Michele Apr 07, 2019

I just opened a new mascara and see that there is only half a brush. First time I've ever had this happen. I always use this mascara but today I had to go without it until I can stop at the store. I just thought I would mention it. What a bunmer!

Comments

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner — irritation and itching in eyes

My eyes are burning and am also experiencing achy eyes alone with a headache in my temples. I live in the...

Jaipur

Maybelline Mascara — Unsealed Cosmetics

I received mascara that was not sealed. I contacted customer service that said that they sent it out sealed...

Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner — Eye Burning & Headache from use

My eyes are burning and experiencing achy eyes along with a headache in my temples. I live in the United...

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner — strong irritation in eyes

sir/madam i bought an eyestudio lasting drama gel eyeliner from Ms Chawla store sector 8 panchkula Haryana...

Maybelline Cosmetics — Siloutee Masacar, Maybellin 24 hour makeup

I have been using your Maybelline 16 hour makeup for a leats 1 and half years or longer. and when you changed...

Maybelline Define A Lashfaulty product

I usually dont complain and because I cant find a website to complain to maybelline direct I will do it here. My mother and I purchased 2 of the new define-a-lash waterproof mascaras to give them a go, and when we took them home and opened them within a week of purchasing we found that neither of them has a brush for us to actually use them, of course we didnt keep the receipt from the store as we thought what could possibly be wrong with mascara, so we could not get any exchange let alone refund not impressed, how many people have had this problem and waste there hard earned money that is for some, difficult to come by these days.

Maybellineunwanted solicitation emails

Sick and tired of receiving emails from all types of companies soliciting all kinds of products
            I want this stopped! This particular email from [protected]@fungusspecies.com advertising that i
            Could get $100.00 in free maybelline products (cosmetics) so what! I don"t care. I am receiving
            These on my company computer. I did not ask for them. I think the government should make
            A law that prosecutes these people that send unwanted solicitation to company owned
            Computers!

• Pa
                pat thomas Jun 10, 2013

Have bough three 14 hour superstar lipsticks love the colours non stop red fuchsia and a orange but after two or three uses u cannot roll them up to use as they break and are all smudge at top at seven pound each they are now useless ! Last time I buy three without trying one first !

• Mi
                miss l mehmet Nov 02, 2012

i am concerned about the quality of the maybelline products that i purchased s=ince they brought me out in a rash and would like my £15 refunded please.