Skincare Market complaints 4
Keywordsmarket skincare product tracking number usps beauty counterfeit discount genuine logo skin transformation cream authorized buy disappointed money purchased serum using wasted
Newest Skincare Market reviews & complaints
Fulfilling order & customer service
I made a purchase for several products from skincare market on Jan 21, 2022.
I received a tracking number for usps and kept checking my order throughout the week, but it did not change at all in 10 days. Usps had a shipping label created and was waiting for the product to ship. Apparently never received it from skincare market. I emailed them several times, called them, messages them on their on-line message board, but absolutely no response. Today I contacted my bank / cc company to see what can be done. They will start an arbitration case against them but it could take quite a while to resolve anything…up to 90 days.
Needless to say, this is a big scam company that should be avoided at all costs. Hopefully they won’t exist much longer.
Desired outcome: That this “company” goes out of business and stops scamming people and that I am refunded for the $304 that I gave to them in good faith.
no refund on product not received despite multiple attempts to contact
I ordered is Clinical proheal 5.27.18, order #234194, customer id133314. I received notification that item was shipped via USPS (9405510200986699953437), but never received my item. I reached out to customer service who said they would re-ship 6.9.18, but did not receive any updates. I called again today, 6.11.18, and was told my issue would be resolved (with at least a refund), but was then sent the same USPS tracking number that shows the item has been lost. I am so frustrated and have called twice, but no one will pick up the phone.
I am so disappointed I wasted my money on Skincaremarket! I have purchased a serum from them for almost $200. After two weeks of using I must say that it does not work, their product is fake. Please do not buy anything from them, their company is not even authorized. These people are pure scammers and they are selling fake items. I tried to reach them but they ignored me and did not reply. I lost $200 because of them! I still can't believe this happened to me!
IMPORTANT UPDATE:Complaints Board has determined that Skincare Market has an average credibility level of trust, with a legitimacy rating of 53%.
We found clear and detailed contact information for Skincare Market. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.
The age of Skincare Market's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.
Skincaremarket.net has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.
Our scan shows Skincare Market website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
- Skincare Market protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
- The website associated with Skincare Market sells gift cards, but it's important to be cautious when making a purchase. Verify the gift card's value and expiration date, check for customer service contact information, and use a trusted payment method.
- We have detected an internal review system on Skincare Market's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely
- Skincare Market has been identified as a website that sells popular products that scammers often use to take advantage of unsuspecting customers. We recommend exercising caution and thoroughly researching the legitimacy of the website before making a purchase.
- We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Skincare Market. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
I ordered Jan Marini products from SkinCareMarket.net. Their products do not smell or feel like the genuine product. The transformation cream smells off and it doesn't make my skin tingle like the real cream does. I am sure that the product is counterfeit. This is how they are able to afford to sell beauty products at such a discount. If you compare the counterfeit product to a genuine product, you can see that the logo is a sticker that they attached to the bottle, whereas the genuine product is embossed directly on the jar itself. It's too bad that so many people have been fooled. Buyer beware!