FragranceX.comScam and cheating

I have placed an order with fragranceX.com at the very beginning of February 2009. Now we are in April! I was ensured that my order would reach me within 2-3 weeks - which is already a very long time! I am based in the UK and regularly order from the US. Some orders reach me within 7 days on STANDARD SHIPPING.

First of all, FragranceX.com has been unable to provide me with a tracking number.

After 5 weeks of no products received, I emailed them to ask where my goods were. I was ensure that everything was on its way and that I should wait 'just a little longer'.

After 6 weeks I asked for a refund as nothing was received and there was no proof what so ever that the comany has sent anything. I was again told to 'sit and wait'.

Now its 8 weeks later and I still haven't received any products. FragranceX.com told me that they will not give me a refund - if the products are 'lost on the post' then they are just lost!

This company is a complete rip-off! They take peoples money but don't send any good! I'm giving this case to my credit card company for investigation and hope that the CRUCKS at fragranceX.com will be shut down!

• Mi
    mikevold Jan 14, 2014

same with me. I waited for 7 weeks for my order.
    worst costumer service ever .I was communicated not with people but with a robots.
    no refund, only wait, wait, wait
    I will never buy from them again nor will I recommend to anybody else.

• Be
    bernies Jan 05, 2013

hi I'm from Australia i purchased wholesale from them over a few years recently 2012 i purchased pink sugar testers when i got them i noticed the label was wrong and the smell was way wrong i complained they denied me access to wholesale now i cant shop their i think those perfumes wear fake

• Bg
    Bgsteve2169 Oct 15, 2011

I've been buying from Fragerance .com

• Bg
    Bgsteve2169 Oct 15, 2011

I've been buying from Fragerance .com for many years, and have NEVER had the slightist bit of problem! They always have what I want in stock, in any ammount that I need and have always been the lowest price that I could find anywhere. I give them two thumbs up, and five stars!

• Pw
    Pwenfepa Oct 20, 2010

I have never had a problem getting my orders filled at Fragrancex. Their prices are usually lower than their nearest competitors and I have always gotten my merchandise on time. Maybe because I live in New York, the postal service is more reliable.

The problem with some of the dissatisfied posters could be with the poor level of service offered in their country of origin.I am pretty sure that these are not United States customers complaining here, otherwise all they would have to do would be to call customer service and get these issues resolved.

• Cl
    CLIVE APPALSAMY Aug 25, 2010

I have emailed fragrancex on the 16 August 2010 with regards to my order number 6273179 not yet received . I have been buying from strawberrynet.com for the last 6 months and had no problems. On every occasion my order was received within 15 days. I am now begining to think that fragrancex is a scam . Please re-ship my order with a tracking number or refund my money.

ORDER NUMBER - 6273179

Regards
    CLIVE APPALSAMY

• Mo
    Morepork Dec 11, 2009

I've had exactly the same experience and wish I had seen this board BEFORE ordering. Strongly recommend you DO NOT use this company.