One Two Cosmetics Logo

One Two Cosmetics

Having problems with One Two Cosmetics?

One Two Cosmetics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Apr 3, 2017. The latest review one two eyelashes was posted on Jan 12, 2019. One Two Cosmetics has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews. One Two Cosmetics has resolved 0 complaints.

One Two Cosmetics Customer Service Contacts

Thu5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri5:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sat6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Sun6:00 AM - 4:30 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with One Two Cosmetics Customer Service. Initial One Two Cosmetics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for One Two Cosmetics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about One Two Cosmetics. Discuss the issues you have had with One Two Cosmetics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

One Two Cosmetics Complaints & Reviews

One Two Cosmeticsone two eyelashes

I emailed this company three times with no reply as yet!
After long deliberation, due to the fact that this is a expensive purchase to make for magnetic lashes, I went ahead and treated myself to a pair.
On arrival the box came broken and the eyelashes were all over the box. ( not the way I expect to receive a high end product)
To date I have not received any communication to date, which I find very unprofessional.

one two eyelashes

One Two Cosmeticsone lash is separated and must have been moved during packaging process.

I have received today my first order of 2 boxes of one two cosmetic lashes products. Thank you, very excited-great packaging very presentable but when I open one box, one lash is missing, I found it stuck along the side and couldn't retrieve it. The carton must be glued and could not pull out lash out, worried that it will be damage.
    Anyway, thanks for everything. All good!

• Em
        Emily, One Two Cosmetics Apr 15, 2019

Hello Beth. I am Emily from One Two Cosmetics. I am sorry to read that you did not receive the full order you were promised and I would like to issue a replacement order for your trouble. Please contact me at [emily][at][onetwocosmetics][com] so I can get this replacement to you right away.

One Two Cosmetics — original full lashes

I ordered these lashes and got them in a timely manner. I tried and tried to apply them and wear them, but...

One Two Cosmetics — magnetic eyelashes

On August 12th I placed my order for magnetic eyelashes from, what I thought, was a company that appeared to...

One Two Cosmetics — one two lashes

I was browsing Facebook a few weeks back and came across One Two Lashes aka One Two Cosmetics. It featured...