Fox Car RentalCar rental no refund for cancellation due to my company's covid concerns.

R Dec 07, 2020

I'm a independent contractor. I took advantage of the reduced rental fee for a larger vehicle. My experience renting cars has shown me that larger vehicles, Vans and Trucks sit unrented since the demand is not for gas guzzlers or large bulky vehicles that people have a hard time parking. I'm your ideal customer for large vehicles sitting collecting dust. My company cancelled this trip due to covid which equates to reducing the chance that I would have contact with your employees and keep them safe and me safe from a deadly virus. There was no refund on the rental agreement. I rented it that way because I had my airline tickets and I waited and rented the car 3 days before travel. I'm asking since the trip is postponed rather than cancelled if I can have a credit for what I paid you while the SUV sat collecting dust towards a future rental that will happen since the Military is involved. Think of our future business relationship not just what you can get from people now. Thank You. Russell.

Priceline Trip [protected]
Conf # FFX0184ED7

RESOLVED

• Fox Rent A Car's response · Dec 08, 2020

We are happy to provide you with a store credit for your reservation, as the reservation was booked with Priceline we do not have the information in order to issue that via a review. Please email [email protected] with an email address, mailing address and best telephone number for you so that we may process that for you.
    Thank you.