Complaints & Reviews

Carflexiinsurance and deposit problems

Boking number i: CF6707C2 car from Express Katowice airport

First our flight was cancel until next day (Saturday) when we came to airport Express want us to pay to them insurance and deposit of 600 euro, we already bought from you extra insurance but they say it is not active if something happen, we ware not happy with this so we tried to get in contact with you but could not find any number to call nor email and express could not help us to find any number or email or could help us in any way and we did not take the car.

We therefor ask you kindly to refund our money.

Sverrir Kristjánsson

tlf.: +[protected]

Carflexicar rental

I made a car rental booking with carflexi from Izmir Airport for 07 December 2019 to the 11 December 2019. However, when I arrived at Izmir airport and presented the car rental voucher at the Goldcar car rental desk the advisor refused to accept it because he stated that he does not accept vouchers from agents.
I was left in tears and forced to rent a car from another car rental company by the name of Erboyer at the airport. I have paperwork relating to my car rental agreement with erboyer.
I wrote to carflexi and they requested that I submit evidence of the Erboyer car rental. Despite submitting this weeks ago, my email has been ignored. I have had no response or refund from carflexi.
It appears that this company, owned by Muslim crooks, make their money from the general public. It is a corrupt and dishonest firm. They are making money by 'HARAM' means.
Also, as a company they can not be trusted again and for this reason I will not be using the corrupt company again.

• CarFlexi's response · Feb 17, 2020

Dear Naz Majid,

Could you please inform us about your voucher number to investigate this case?

As per a search we did in our system, for the location and dates mentioned, we do not have any booking under your name.

[Resolved] Carflexi — I am complaining about car rental

We were informed that we will pay 72 euro by card and later then we meet the person from their company at the desk the rest amount will be about 70 euro. But at total they asked...

Carflexicar rentals

We had booked a car with Ace Rentals through carflexi.com. The carflexi booking id is CF7F8A19 and Ace rental confirmation number is 9R35K2. The car rental was from 12 Dec 2019 from Auckland airport to 28 Dec 2019 at Christchurch airport. I would like to bring your attention to two billing related concerns. 1. The rental agreement we had with carflexi was for the amount of 911.75 NZD. However_ on 12 Dec when we collected the car_ we were charged a total of 933 NZD in 3 different transactions. (582+338+13). The lady at the counter agreed that she had made a mistake_ and said she will get it corrected; however this has not been done. No credit card charges or location charges were mentioned in our agreement. We are not sure why we were charged an additional amount of 22 NZD. 2. The entire payment was done using a travel debit card (with less foreign exchange fees). For a guarantee we had given another credit card and 750 NZD was blocked on this credit card. On 16 Dec an amount of 595 NZD was taken from the travel debit card for no reason. We called up Ace Rentals multiple times but they had no reason for why the transaction was made and only said that Estelle from the head office had made the payment and refunded it as well. On 24 Dec_ we got a refund of 571.85 NZD. Obviously we are missing an amount of 23.15 NZD. Given this we have been overcharged with an amount of 45.15 NZD. I would like this to be refunded this amount asap - I have tried called Ace rentals_ but they seem to be totally clueless. I also have to add that this has really spoiled my vacation as the money was taken from a card which I had only kept for my travel expenses; in addition_ the customer service was terrible as they had no idea on what could be done to solve the situation. I never got to speak to Estelle - she never returned our calls; and when I spoke to Michelle who is the supervisor at the Auckland airport office she was rude and totally unsympathetic to the situation (Which was completely their fault).

• CarFlexi's response · Jan 30, 2020

Dear Sunil Chandrashekharan,

Thank you for your review and for giving us the opportunity to respond to you.

Kindly check below the reply of Ace rentals:

"Please find attached final invoice (it was sent by email to you). The customer used a credit card to make payment, of which a surcharge applies.

1)The original reservation payment was:

Daily rate: $56.24 per day for 16 days = $899.76

Location fee: $11.99 $11.99

Total: $911.75

The rental agreement payment is:

Daily rate: $56.24 per day for 16 days = $899.76

Location fee: $11.99 $11.99

Credit card surcharge 1.99% $20.86

Total: $932.61

2)The original transaction processed 12.12.19 for the amount of $594.63NZD did not process through our banking system. We had to reverse this charge in our system to balance out the amount and recharge on the 16.12.19. the amounts refunded are charged are exactly the same, being $594.64NZD

In this case, no compensation is due.

• Updated by Sunil Chandrashekharan · Feb 11, 2020

This issue is not resolved .
    Ace car rentals are lying . I have attached the statements from my bank with this email.
    On 12th December they took out 582+338+13 =933 NZD
    On 16th December they took out 595 Again.
    On 23rd December they refunded 571.85.
    On 2nd January they refunded 13 NZD.
    You do the maths ... Total money taken out 1528.
    Total money refunded 584.85
    Total money taken by ace rental 943.15.
    Even by their calculatons (932.61), they have taken an extra 10.54 NZD.

Also who gave you the right to take money using my card without my permission?
    Also credit card fees were never mentioned on your website while booking.

• CarFlexi's response · Feb 28, 2020

Dear Sunil Chandrashekharan,

Thank you for your reply.

We have forwarded you the detailed transactions regarding this case on the 21st of February.

Ace has only taken $932.19 per the invoice sent to you.

[Resolved] Carflexicar rental

On the 03/01/2020 at 15h54 I made a booking at HERTZ/FIREFLY at George SA.

Rental period is 03-12 January 2020 and the online booking stated that "price for rental period " was R1985. I immediately made the payment to reserve my booking.

Upon arrival at the desk in George I was notified by desk that I was dealing with a third party.

For me to receive my rental I have to pay a deposit of R13 000. On the spot I told them that this was a crazy price and that I would like to cancel my booking. (Booking was made at 15h54 and this was round about 16h40).

The lady of carflexi told myself and the sale person at hertz that my payment of R1985 is non refundable...

I have not made use of any of the services provide by carflexi.

Please can some advice me on what to do or provide me with a superiors contact information. I would like to resolve this as this is not right and it is a lot of money...

• CarFlexi's response · Jan 06, 2020

Dear AlbieVenter,

Snap Rentals and Carflexi — car rental

On the afternoon of the car rental booking we were advised that there was no car available, leaving us with no car, and a 70 dollar charge on our credit card. It was then several...

Carflexiunauthorised credit card charges

I booked a car through this agency believing I was dealing with the car hire company direct. Not a 3rd party.
Document details are
Carflexi e voucher no CF8702D0
Car rental provider No 1612302015COUNT
Complaint
On providing all the information required by the website, it asked me if I wanted to contue. I clicked yes.
It then immediately removed funds from my credit card without my approval.
Included in this withdrawal were charges for out of hours pick up and return. The hire company [Alamo] does not charge these fees as there airport desk was and is manned during the hours noted on the hire documents.
Other charges for not required services were deducted from my credit card.
The insurance charges were excessive and not authorised by me.
The company [carflexi.com] is not responding to "contact me" emails from there web site.
Copy of email to carflexi "contact me"
You hide behind noreply emails. Your "contact me" is a waste of time as this email is the only way of making a contact. The phone number [Carflexi] that the car rental company gave me did not answer at the time of picking up the car.
I consider your company to be a rip off. Lack of informationn on your booking website. It says do you want to continue. Click yes and it immediatley rips money off the credit card with out advising it is going to do so. You charged me for out of hours pick up and out of hours drop off. The "Alamo" company do not do that as their office is manned at those times. You owe me a refund of those fees.
I will be reporting your method of operation to the Australian consumer affairs and making it known on social media of your rip off tactics. The information on your voucher is crap as the rental company didnt want your vouchers or passport ID. I can be contacted on 61 [protected] if you have the guts to ring me before I go public with these details.

[Resolved] CarFlexi.comcar from perth airport

CarFlexi e-voucher # CFC6928
Was adviced when I went to pick up the car at Perth Airport (enterprise rent a car), they had no cars at all available and would not have any for the period requested.
The paperwork i received adviced that my booking was completed The car rental provider confirmation number was 1313854122count.
A car had been booked for the period 25 December to December 29th

I had to use taxis !!! I therefore request a full refund of my deposit

• CarFlexi's response · Jan 10, 2020

Dear Jill Nash Hansen,

We hope this message finds you well.

We would like to inform you that we got today an email by ENTERPRISE mentioning that due to the high demand period they could not honor this booking as the car was unexpectedly not available.

Your down payment placed online for this reservation is already refunded by us of course for this case.

Kindly accept the apologies of ENTERPRISE for this failure.

[Resolved] Carflexicar rented

On the 21 of December 2019, I tried to hire a car with car flexi online using car flexi, so when I went to Richards Bay Airport to get the at Hertz, I couldn't because the said my credit score was low hence some money was already debited from my credit card so now when I'm trying to get my deposit back no one is helping me so please help I need my money so that I can with other car hire

car rented

• CarFlexi's response · Dec 27, 2019

Dear Siso,

[Resolved] Carflexireimbursement of excess charges

I hired a car through carflexi on 27th October and it include 'Excess Protection'. This was important to me as I did not ever want to be in a position where I had to pay an insurance excess charge in the event of any claim against me.

A charge was raised against me for damage I was unaware of and I raised a this with CarFlexi (Booking CF294412). I have now had to pay my credit card with the excess charge of 1000 euros, which I am very unhappy and distressed about. No one from CarFlexi has given me an update, despite me emailing many times and my money has not been refunded per the excess protection I had. This was the basis on why I hired the car through CarFlexi.

I am very unhappy about this.

Mr Derek Underwood

• CarFlexi's response · Nov 25, 2019

Dear Mr Derek Underwood,

Thank you for your review and for giving us the opportunity to respond to you.

We would like to inform you that we never refused to refund the damage expenses.

Our latest email was stated that we check the damage details with Alamo and will update you the soonest possible for this case.

• CarFlexi's response · Dec 13, 2019

Dear Mr Derek Underwood,

We hope this message finds you well.

As we were notified by our Claims Department, this case is closed now as you were refunded for the damage expenses by the local car rental company directly in this case.

[Resolved] Carflexirefund

My mom booked to rent a car but when she went to the airport she couldn't get the car because they said her credit card points are to low while she had already paid the deposit amount for her bookings and they said she can get it back she does this as soon as possible but you'll are not responding to my email nor my call, hope this can be resolved before its to late. Request number CF8C4C2A for the booking.

• CarFlexi's response · Nov 25, 2019

Dear customer,

Thank you for your review and for giving us the opportunity to respond to you.

As per a check we did in this case, our call center operator advised you the same day of the pickup (13th of November) that the down payment is not refundable as according to the terms and conditions of your reservation, this ITC credit check would be made to verify the financial viability of the renter, before supplying the vehicle.

On the 15th of November, you got contacted us again and the same information was provided.

In this case, no refund is possible for the online payment and the amount of your voucher will be not charged.

[Resolved] Carflexicar flexi not reliable

Run away from carflexi

I rented a car in the airport in Bordeux (goldcar/interrent). When I went to the counter, I was told that there was an informatic crash and for that reason, they could not deliver any car.

I've waited there for 45 minutes... I was with 2 toddlers who were in need of eating and sleep.

There were lots of people there waiting... and a few looking for options.

I'm sure I'm not the only one complaining.

I had to rent a car at Europcar, much more expensive.

I ask carflexi a refund of the difference... they told me that Interrent told me "wait 15 minutes".

They didn't tell me that. In fact, they told me to look for an alternative and to complain.

I really hope companies like this don't last much time... they should close doors quickly.

When you try to pay peanuts... you get monkeys!

• CarFlexi's response · Nov 08, 2019

Dear Tomás Champalimaud,

[Resolved] Carflexirefund

voucher number CF91E477 confirmation number PR19115375
We booked in September via your website. The car was not available, we were asked to order an alternative via centauro which we did and that carflexi would provide a refund. We returned on 30 September and since then we have sent numerous emails, invoice and credit card statement. Five weeks later we have still not received the refund.

Please attend to this without delay. If you need further information please ask.

James Archer and Janice Brett

• CarFlexi's response · Jan 06, 2020

Dear Jaice,

Thank you for your review and for giving us the opportunity to respond to you.

As we were updated by Opo Rentals, they have covered the rate difference in this case, when they failed to provide the car that they had confirmed to you.

We regret to see that this took so long to be resolved and our customer service team was trying all this time to close this case in your favor.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Carflexibeware of carflexi!!!

I rented a car via CARFLEXI web site and it destroyed out pleasant trip to Istanbul / Turkey for me & my family.

Upon arrival at Istanbul International Airport, as per the instruction given on CarFlexi voucher, after collecting my luggage I went to exit no:7 on the departure level, but there was no one waiting for me. I asked the security officer whether anyone asked my name from CarFlexi local rental car company EXPY, he said "NO", but he said they may be waiting outside the building. I went out and looked around but I could not find anyone; so I had to enter the airport building again.

I have thought I could find someone at the EXPY car rental office at the airport car rental offices section, but I found out that they did not have an office at the airport!!!

With someone else's assistance I called the telephone number on the voucher and talked to someone. He said they will send someone to meet me at exit number 9. After 20 minutes a young person came and we had to walk back to exit no 6 to meet another person, who took me to their so called office about 15 minutes away from the airport. It was a small car parking area with a shed in it.

When I asked the person representing the car rental company whether he is working for EXPY he said he did not know that company. He said he is working for a company called Panaroma. The car rental papers had also a different company letterhead!!!. At that point I did not have any idea which was the company that I was hiring the car. He said they get car rental bookings through third parties and then they deal with the customers. However, on CarFlexi webpage there are only the most well-known car rental company brands like AVIS, Hertz etc. This was a quite a shock and a complete disappointment for me.

I needed a car, so despite all my disappointments I paid remaining portion of the car rental cost with my credit card. I only wanted to get the car and go to see my waiting family members.

The car that was allocated for me didn't resemble to the car described on the voucher and front section of the car was also badly damaged. When I said I could not accept such a damaged car I was informed that they did not have any other car and if I did not want to take the car allocated for me my only option is to cancel my order; so t I cancelled my order. They refunded me the money that I paid and took me back to the airport where I hired a car from one of the reputable car rental companies.
Then I contacted Car Flexi several times through emails and informed them my experience in Istanbul. They did not take any responsibility and did not agree to refund me the amount I paid CarFlexi instead; I read lies and childish excuses. Money is one thing and they tried to cheat customer and rip off customer

IN MY OPINION, if you don't want to be cheated, you better avoid any business with CARFLEXI !!!

• CarFlexi's response · Oct 24, 2019

Dear Baha Kaya,

[Resolved] Carflexirental car service

My name is Oscar Losa. The complaint is about a rental car reservation in Diyarbakir, Turkey. My voucher code is CF0530E6. is about a rental car office in Diyarbakir city, Turkey. When i got to the place you told me the car rental office was, it did not exist yet. So, I had to go to the airport of the city, looking for the office of the same provider, that Carflexi had booked, Europcar. They had information about my booking, but demanded more money than the agreed with Carflexi. I had to bargain, and eventually to accept 24.9 € more than the established price. There nobody spoke english, and I spent a lot of time.
Eventually, I took a car, but I spent a morning and had to pay the taxi to the airport, 10€.
On the past year I had to pay as well more money that agreed in other rental car operation wit Carflexi. I am really disappointed with this company. I expect it at least to refund me the the extra money I had to pay.
My email adress is [protected]@gmail.com
phone number 034 [protected]

Attach documents related:
* the voucher I received, wich contains the amount I should have paid
* An account report of my bank showing the money I had tu pay instead
*a snapshot with the terms of the booking

• CarFlexi's response · Oct 23, 2019

Dear Mr Oscar Losa,

Thank you for your review and for giving us the opportunity to respond to you.

We regret to see that you did not contact us during the pickup procedure to provide a prompt solution at that moment to you and also for not contacting our customer service team for assistance.

Our call center operates 24/7 for your convenience.

We are checking this case and we will revert back to you shortly.

• CarFlexi's response · Jan 10, 2020

Dear Mr Oscar Losa,

Thank you for your patience while we were checking your case.

We would like to inform you that the local supplier requested to refund you the incorrectly charged amount of EUR 24.90 on behalf of them.

The following days you will see this amount available for use again in your account.

Thank you for reporting this and giving us the chance to assist you further in this case.

Kindly note that you can always ask for our assistance to the following link:

[Resolved] Carflexi — misleading price

Original price quoted was 56 eur. Later is became 40 eur and 46 payable at the desk. I would like a refund of 30 eur. Please find booking details below. Car rental...

[Resolved] Carflexi — unable to receive rental car in malaga.

Your reference: e -Voucher No: CF 1E 25AC Carrental confirmation: 292/[protected] Upon arrival at Malaga airport we were very surprised to learn that due to the fact that I am...

[Resolved] Carflexi — seriously beware of carflexi

I rented a car via CARFLEXI web site and it destroyed out pleasant trip to Italy for me & my friends. Upon arrival at the rental company, we were informed that it does not have...

[Resolved] Carflexipayment for no service

Carflexi clearly stated that I could cancel my booking.
Arriving at the car company, Goldcar, I realized that I lost my driver's license. My husband was with me and had his license but they would not allow us to swop seeing that I made the booking with my credit card.
We cancelled the booking but still money went off my account.
CarFlexi e-Voucher No: CF043439
Confirmation No: [protected]
Isobel Calitz
The voucher also stated that the amount stated was payable at the agency
Can you please pay the full refund
Isobel Calitz

Dear Isobel Calitz,

Thank you for taking time to send us your comments.

As you can understand, the main driver (reservation is created under his/her name) should present a valid driver's licence upon the pick up of the vehilce.

Regretfully, locally, the name of the main driver cannot be altered.

Based on the terms and conditions of your rental, the amount paid during the booking procedure is not refundable.

However, the rest to be paid at the rental desk will not be charged to your account.

[Resolved] Carflexiunprofessional and bad service

Honestly say, this is very bad and unprofessional service. It destroyed out pleasant trip recently in Gold Coast. We booked the car online and filled all flight information and my contact detail. Because the airline delayed one hour, when we got out airport, there was no shuttle at such. I rang their service by using international toll call for more than one hour. No one answered the phone. They told me the phone transferred to operator and went to a circle. I had to take taxi to hotel. Because I had not used the rental car and I requested refund. This company has no telephone contact and only can get them through email. It is very very slow to response to email. It normally take a few days to get useless answer. And declined my request. Money is one thing and they tried to cheat customer and rip off customer.

PLEASE PLEASE take extremely care when you use their service. It looks save a few dollars, but in the end you can waste more money and time.

Thank you for taking time to send us your comments.

Could you please advise your voucher number?

• Updated by Gary13579 · Oct 02, 2019

Hello, CarFlexi

Here is my voucher number - CFD605F4. I discussed this matter through quite number of emails with your company. This is simple matter, it should be sorted out asap. Cheers

• CarFlexi's response · Oct 10, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your response.

Our customer service team has just send you an e-mail and we have proceed in refunding you the downpayment amount of your rental.

On behalf of the car rental company please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience faced.

[Resolved] Carflexicar rental

On September 21 2019, I booked by Carflexi a rental car for two days car, in Salvador Brazil - Reservation number CFA2B0BA.

The rental company is foco, my experience renting a car from foco company was so frustrating and the customer service level so poor that I am compelled to write this letter and complain here for request a refund due to the following problems:

1. Even that on the reservation says: No Hidden Fees and Your rental includes: All taxes and fees

1a. Foco charged me fee for cleaning the car - $20 Reals.

1b. Foco charged me Admin fees that it is %10 - $9.8 Reals.

2. On top on that, Lucas the guy from the service desk said that my reservation is not included any insurance and I can't get the vehicle,

Even that I show him that my reservation has it and it wrote under the voucher information, Your rental includes:

* Collision Damage Waiver
* Theft insurance
* Basic Third party insurance

Additionally, I have my Canadian Credit card - TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite that has insurance - CDW for renting car.

Lucas tried to say that it is not included Brazil, even I show him that Brazil, it is a one of country that under the list of countries that cover CDW reservation by my credit card.

Any option to talk with foco main office, contact to CarFlexi and supervisor did not help and was no option to understand my points.

Lucas continue to push us and said that there are many thieves who steal cars every day, and it is very dangerous area and I cannot get the vehicle without full insurance from their company.

It should be noted, in the beginning of our conversation it was an extra of $213 Reals, and after almost 45 min, he brings down the rate to $39 Reals per day so in total they charged me extra of $78 Reals.

Moreover, after all this time that spending in foco office, almost one and half hour, the car was not ready! they still wash the car and I took some videos and pictures if needs to approve that, so to get the car even that my reservation was at 3pm, I got the car at 3:59pm!

About the extra fees (1a&1b) Lucas said that it must and everyone that rent a car have to pay these fees.

I request a refund to get all the extra fees and charging of insurance, in total $107.8 Reals - 26$ USD.

Addition, compensation - reimbursement one day rental car - $47.84 Reals - 11.5$ USD.

total refund of $155.64 Reals - 37.5$ USD.

Enclosed:

1. receipt from foco rental car company

2. picture from screen of foco with all the fees

3. photo at 3:54pm that still they clean the car

Still now, I tried to get a refund, but carflexi replied to me by emails and said that because I signed on contract with foco they can't help and about the extra fees they didn't get the receipt

car rental

Thank you for taking time to send us your comments.

Our customer service team is checking this issue raised with the customer service team of the car rental company that served your rental.

As soon as we will receive their response, we will inform you via e-mail.

[Resolved] Carflexiréservation cf3573db

Lorsque j'ai passé commande, il était précisé que la voiture se trouverait à l'aéroport et que la réservation était achevée.

Nous sommes arrivés à 17 heures et n'avons pas trouvé de stand à l'aéroport.

Nous avons dû attendre deux heures pour qu'une navette soit présent après trois appels téléphoniques.

Ma carte de crédit étant expirée nous n'avons pu louer même en proposant une caution de plusieurs milliers d'euro.

En définitive nous avons prie un taxi à 21 heures et avons payé 280, 00, - € …

Nous vous avons payé 40, 73, - € pour rien.

• Updated by eyers · Sep 27, 2019

payé 40, 73, -€ pour rien, après trois heures d'attente nous avons pris un taxi dont coût 280, 00, - €.

• CarFlexi's response · Sep 30, 2019

Dear customer,

Merci de nous avoir contacté, nous sommes désolé pour tout inconvénience, mais bien noter qu'une carte de crédit au nom du conducteur principal est toujours requise.

Selon les termes et conditions, l' accompte n'est pas remboursé.

Customer service Team

[Resolved] Carflexibeware of carflexi

I rented a car via CarFlexi web site. I received the car in the airport in Romania from a rental car company called InterRent. I purchased via CarFlexi web site "Excess Damage Protection" insurance. Part of the overall payment was payed to CarFlexi in their web site, and the rest should be paid at InterRent desk on the day I take the car.

To my surprise, InterRent charged me with a much higher amount than agreed in the contract with CarFlexi. They did not agree to deliver the car at the price agreed with CarFlexi. According to InterRent this is the price of the car, and it does not include any insurance in addition to what I purchased thru CarFlexi.

I didn't have a choice but to pay and take the car.

When I came back home I contacted CarFlexi. They shake off any responsibility from their side, and did not agree to refund me on the excess amount I paid. They say that I purchased additional insurance at InterRent desk, which I didn't. They said I had to contact them right away, but they don't give you any phone number, and as a tourist who has just landed I didn't even have a local sim card to call them at this point of time.

In short, if you don't want to be cheated, you better avoid any business with CarFlexi

• CarFlexi's response · Sep 30, 2019

Thank you for your comments.

Could you please advise your voucher number in order to check the charges applied?

• Updated by Yossi Rokni · Oct 02, 2019

CarFlexi e-Voucher No: CF21886F
    Your answer would probably be that I purchased additional insurance from InterRent. I already told you that I didn't.
    But you don't care.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your response.

Regretfully, locally, super cover was accepted upon the pick up of the vehicle.

Since the rental agreement was signed at the rental desk these charges cannot be reverted.

Carflexicar flexi

My husband and I booked a car to pick up at Lisbon airport at 15.00 on 10 September 2019.
Prior to our departure from the UK British Airways cancelled our flight and we had to rebook with Easyjet. This new flight arrived in Lisbon at 12.25 so 2.5 hours earlier. I looked at the email I had received from car flexi with the car voucher and found "Amend your booking". I was asked to enter the new flight details and the site said "accepted" or "confirmed" (I can't remember the exact wording).
When we arrived at the Goldcar desk to collect the car we were told that they hadn't received any communication from Carflexi and we would have to wait 2.5 hours to collect the car at the original booking time. My wife called Carflexi and spoke to Fatima who was most unhelpful and told her that a booking can't be amended, she should have cancelled and rebooked. There is no instruction to do this in the email we received and why would the voucher offer an amend your booking option if this is the case?
We were not impressed at having to wait the extra time in the airport particularly since I had made the amendment as requested. This was a bad start to our holiday since it was not pleasant having to sit around when we had expected to be on our way 2.5 hours earlier!
CarFlexi e-Voucher No: CFA119FF
Car Rental Provider Confirmation No: [protected]

[Resolved] Carflexicar hire

Dear Sir
Arrived at the alloted time to find the place closed, although there were people inside they would not let me in and was told through the glass to come back the next day.
I came back the next day when they were open and was told that my hire car had been leased to someone else even even though I Had payed for the car for the whole week.
I had to hire one from a budget company accross the way at a top price of £330.
I have been a customer of gold car for years and I am apaled at this treatment.
Would like to know what you are going to do about the situation

car hire

• CarFlexi's response · Sep 26, 2019

Thank you for taking time to send us your comments.

We have forewarded your comments to te customer service team of the car rental company in order to check further with them.

As soon as we will receive their response we will inform you accordingly via e-mail.

[Resolved] Carflexicar rental

I rented a car from Maggiore Car Rentals at Fiumicino, turning the car in on January 5th. When I got back to the US I discovered they charged my almost 4 TIMES the amount on the Carflexi voucher.

Carflexi has been looking into this for about 4 months and is increasingly nonresponsive.

I am guessing they don't even have a relationship with Maggiore and just stole my money. That is certainly how they are acting.

• CarFlexi's response · Sep 22, 2019

Thank you for your comments.

Could you please advise your voucher number in order to check further this issue raised?

• Resolution Statement

Carflexicar hire from aberdeen airport

Dear sir/madam,
I have already sent you a complaint, (09.09.19), but received no acknowledgement.
On 08.08.19 I booked a car through carflexi, on the internet.
Booking no. cfffo90, car from aberdeen airport, with europcar, from 13.08.19 to 21.08.19.
Our dealings with europcar were very satisfactory, the car being returned without any problem on 21.08.19.
It is now more than 3 weeks since this return, and I have heard nothing of the £85.62 deposit paid to you on 08.08.19.
I am disgusted at the lack of response from complaints and feel obliged to contact 'you and yours' on radio 4, to warn others of the shoddy service carflexi provides.

Yours faithfully,
C.e. rooke (mrs)

Carflexi — car rental provider insurance

589419 I have Car Rental Provider confirmation No: 05326112AU1 Rate Code: L802100 No: 05325740AU0 Rtae Code: L802100 These I thought were going directly to the actual Car provider. Thi...

Carflexino car, no return of deposit

Beware should anything go wrong. Received a great quote w/ an easy reservation process (quote CF7976AB). When we went to pick-up the car in Athens on July 4, 2019, the local agency wouldn't honor the rental as I didn't have an International Driver's License (I've rented twice in Italy in the last 6 months without one so wasn't aware). Yes, this was buried in the T&C's on Carflexi's website but wasn't cited in the multiple advance emails listing out the required documentation (they cited the following: voucher, valid credit card, drivers license, ID/passport). In-the-moment support was terrible: slow chat offering no helpful info, leaving us stranded w/ no car...it took multiple taxis, busses and 5 additional hours to get us and the kids to our destination. Follow-up support continued to be a disaster, lost all of my $672 deposit as they were of no help, took no accountability and "hid behind the fine print." Ended up going directly to Sixt and had a great experience: they gave us the info needed to get the necessary license in a matter of hours online and ultimately gave us a better price on a slightly larger car. Going direct with the rental agencies is definitely the best way to go...unfortunately this was an expensive lesson to learn.

no car, no return of deposit

[Resolved] Carflexinon refundable deposit /rip off

About a month ago i decided to hire a car to take my family on holiday.The evening before i was supposed to collect the car Eurocar Derby phoned to ask me how many people would to be transported to which i replied six, they then advised me that the vehicle they had for me wouldn't be big enough, when i asked about a bigger one they informed me that they didn't have anything bigger.So i no choice but to cancel. I was then told that My down payment of £110.07 would be payed back into my bank account.After making several phone calls, and sending emails i have been told by your rip off company that i will not be receiving the money back.I would like to warn anybody else who is considering using carflexi to give it a wide berth as they are con merchants. I certainly will not be using these robbers ever again

Thank you for taking time to send us your comments.

Could you advise your voucher number in order to check further this issue raised?

Carflexicar hire

Dear sir - customer service at CarFlexi.

(Copied to customer service Avis for their information)

• CarFlexi e-Voucher No: CFDE669D
• Car Rental Provider Confirmation No: 45519253AU3
• Rate Code: U569200

The voucher and confirmation email is attached to this email. I was advised to write to this email address by the carflexi helpline in order to claim compensation.

I am writing about the failure of Car flexi to process my car hire correctly meaning that when we arrived for our holidays in Cagliari airport Sardinia there was no car reserved for me with Avis - despite me receiving the correct confirmation voucher, Avis had received no reservation request from CarFlexi.

Clearly I have no idea how this occurred but it caused great distress to myself and to my wife who was in tears believing that our holiday plans were no longer possible and that we were stranded at the airport with no way of getting to our hotel in a different part of Sardinia. As the car was essential to all of our holiday plans we were faced with having to cancel our holiday as planned. Additionally your failure of course caused us to lose significant time, taking well over an hour of time in the car hire office at the commencement of our holidays, it meant that our plans for that evening were cancelled and it also cost us very significantly financially.

The outstanding cost of the original booking was going to be €456.37 to pay at the desk on the day.

The Avis desk were very helpful and rang Carflxi - and the best offer Carflexi help line could make us was a car for 1600 euro which was far too much for us to pay. Avis had no cars available anywhere on Sardinia on that day, but thankfully the very helpful Avis desk receptionist negotiated with their colleagues from another rental company Maggiore who found an alternative car at significantly reduced rates. However we still ended up having to pay €1063.10 euro on the day an extra €606.73. An additional expense which we could not afford, meaning we had to reduce our plans for the holiday cancelling plans for boat trips to islands for example.

Therefore considering the distress and additional financial costs caused by your failure plus the spoiling of our holidays including the additional expenses incurred. At the very minimum we expect you to refund the extra €606.73 we incurred.

The Avis desk as already mentioned were very helpful, making several phone calls and then discussing / negotiating with colleagues from other car hire companies. The Avis receptionist also discovered that the "Car Rental Provider Confirmation No: 45519253AU3" number on the voucher in fact was the reservation number for a car hire from Munich airport on the 27th - the day we returned.

I ask you to deal with this claim for compensation urgently and to refund at the very least the additional costs we incurred and we believe that additional compensation should be considered for the distress caused.

The bank details for the refund and compensation to be made to are:

Raiffeisen Bank
Account in name of David Spenceley
DE49764600150007819005
BIC - GENNODEF1SWR

With thanks in anticipation of a speedy resolution to this claim.

Yours Sincerely

David Spenceley

PS - the Carflexi Help line told me to email direct and gave me the email address - which has now been blocked twice so you can add that to the complaint... this is wasting my time again.

Carflexi — E-voucher n° cfdae637, crp confirmation n° r1939198

I'm a Cardiac Patient with 80% disability. I booked that car to enable me to move from place to place for three days. I did't no I was over my limits on my credite card. I pleaded...

[Resolved] Carflexi — payment not received

589419 I booked a car online on 12/07/2019 and was charged 526.76 Israeli Shekel as a deposit with my credit card that the last 4 digits are 7317 Tzach Gross, when I returned the car...

[Resolved] Carflexirefund of the amount paid

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Emrulla Xhilaga, a customer with booking number CF3146AE.
With the following, I am writing to you to claim the amount of £ 101.40 for the booking that I made on the 3-rd of June for a car rental at Seville airport.

According to the agreement, on the 29-th of July, I had to find the car at the airport of Seville which resulted in a failed tentative. I did not find the car and I was obliged to pay for another car since I had to find another immediate solution due to my little kids.
Consequently, since I did not get the service for which I paid, I am kindly asking for the refund of the sum.

In attached, find please the document proving the payment.

Should you need any other information, do not hesitate to contact me on the following e-mail address: [protected]@gmail.com.

Emrulla Xhilaga

refund of the amount paid

• CarFlexi's response · Sep 08, 2019

Dear Emrulla Xhilaga,

Thank you for your comments.

Your booking was confirmed at 03-06-2019 with rental start at 29-07-2019 11:00.

As soon as your booking was confirmed we have sent you the confirmation voucher with the details of the car rental company.

Your booking was confirmed by a car rental company offering shuttle bus and you had to follow the instructions stated in your voucher in order to find the car rental company.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] Carflexi — fraud - deposit deducted and not paid over to car hire company!!

Voucher from Car Flexi CF92C37C total cost quoted in SAR12942.40 of which we paid a deposit via American Express Card of R4675.74 leaving a balance of R8267.16 On arrival at...

[Resolved] Carflexi — ripoff

589419 i booked a vehicle with Carflexi.com. my voucher no: CFA6CODD. The total price was ZAR R1093.76 including excess protection. I paid a deposit of ZAR R535.76. A balance of ZAR...

Carflexi — Overcharged for car rental

Hello, My name is Mr R Dabbs, I booked a minibus on your website on 12/07/2019 and was requested to pay a deposit of approximately due to the exchange rate 262.34 Euros, when we...

Carflexi — refusal to provide car

Dear Sir, I am writing to you to complain about the misstreatment of your collaborating company. I had booked a car (CFD8526D reservation number) but when I arrived there the...

[Resolved] Carflexinot swearing to customers

I booked a car from Car Flexi website and they took deposit from me. I couldn't take a car from airport since we found out with Europcar compony that I have problems with my visa. I asked for deposit refund from CarFlexi, I got no unswears from them. Also they charged me extra insurance without my permission for it. I have sent couple of mails and messages on their website, no unswears

• CarFlexi's response · Sep 08, 2019

Thank you for your comments.

Could you please advise your voucher number?

Have you sent an e-mail to [email protected]?

Carflexiunauthorised credit card charges

I have rent a car through Car Flexi (CarFlexi Order CF550408)
The total amount was GBP 85.97(it was payable at the rental desk) and includes
Third party insurance
Theft insurance
Road Tax
Premium Location Fee

I had no other extras. The car was returned without any damages and full of petrol.
The Final charge on my credit card was GBP 129
I have contacted CarFlexi twice through online complaint form, but I didn't receive any answer from them.