Having problems with Ford?

1800 771 199 (Ireland)
133 673 (Australia)
8800 500 4201 (Russia)
1800 107 363 673 (Philippines)
1800 588 888 (Vietnam)
1800 112 3673 (Mexico)
+1 800 392 3673 (United States)
+44 203 564 4444 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 367 369 (New Zealand)
+32 24 822 000 (Belgium)
+45 43 582 000 (Denmark)
+31 707 703 777 (Netherlands)
+351 808 200 556 (Portugal)
+41 445 111 445 (Switzerland)
+65 63 762 233 (Singapore)
+27 860 011 022 (South Africa)
+82 16 006 003 (South Korea)
+54 800 888 3673 (Argentina)
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, Virginia

Complaints & Reviews

car shakes when driving

I purchased a BHPH vehicle on January 18, 2008. What a piece of crap it was after the third month. The ABS brakes weren't working so instead of fixing them they disconected them and my Brake Light stays on (still on). Next, the fan belt went and when they towed my car back to there lot the tow truck ruined my alignment on the car. It took them approximate 2 to 3 months to fix it. And by the way I have two children now 4 and 7. Its a very unsafe vehicle for them to be riding in. The next problem I had the car died on me coming home from the pharmacy, their was a brand new battery replaced. So the timing belt was replaced because it was bucking and shaking all over the road before it died in my complex. So, there towing company had to tow it again this time they didn't mess up the alignment but it took them over 3 weeks to fix the car. Now the car is bucking, has no pick up, shakes over 40 mph. I am current with my payments but they won't let me get out of this car and into something else. What am I suppose to do. I have to pick up my daughter from school in a ### car (excuse my language) but I don't even know if I will make to her school and home and then I have to go to work tonight. I am very scared driving it.

• In
    InnocentVictim Jun 06, 2009

Contours are really nice cars when taken care of properly.

You should never buy a car without having it checked first by a mechanic YOU trust. That mechanic is the only one you should go to for anything.

In the seven years I had my 98 Contour, the only problem I had with it was my mom knocking the mirror off when she was driving too close to a fence.

Your car is obviously not well taken care of. Contours generally don't shake until you've reached about 104 to 115 mph. I have friends with Contours who agree.

It's not a POS car. You have POS seller/mechanic.

engine problems

To whom it may concern:
I lease a Mercury Milan from Avis Ford at 29200 Telegraph Rd. Southfield, Mi. 48037. In 2007 of April, my car was making a strange noise, so I took in to the Avis Ford service. I was informed that had an engine knock. The service consultant name john Richardson informed me that FORD MOTOR COMPANY would not cover the charges for the repairs. The vehicle only has 11, 227 miles on it and had the oil changes throughout the time I have had it. I feel that because I am a young African American woman. They are trying to take advantage of me.

• Di
    disgusted in detroit Jun 14, 2009

Ever heard of an oil change?

JORGE FLORES Apr 17, 2013

ANTES DE COMPRAR UN FORD PIENSENLO MUCHO YO COMPRE EL CARRO DE MIS SUENOS EN EL 2008 CREIA QUE ERA EL MEJOR CARRO UN CARRO ROUSH BLACK JACK EL 72 DE 100 INPECABLE ALOS DOS MESES DE COMPRARLO EMPESAMOS CON PROBLEMAS EL CLOTCH LO LLEVO A COMPONER A LA AJENCIA ASTRO FORD EN BILOXI MS NO LO QUISO COMPONER ME COSTO CASI 3 MILL DOLLAR UN MES DESPUES OTRA VES LO LLEVO AL DILER Y ESA VES QUE SI ELLOS LO COMPONIAN POR FREE TERCERA VES YA MEJOR NI LO LLEVE AL DILER LO LLEVE A UN TALLER PARTICULAR ES MEJOR ALLI FUE EL MEJOR TRABAJO HOY 15 DE ABRIL 2013 EL CARRO ES 2008 PERO TIENE 15 MILL MILLAS NO E CORRIDO ESE CARRO NO E DISFRUTADO ESE YONKE ME SALE QUE EL MOTOR SE DESBIELO CON TODOS SUS CUIDADOS MANEJANDOLO MUY NORMAL HABLE CON FORD MOTORS COMPANY DISE QUE ESTA FUERA DE GARANTIA Y SI YO LO SE PERO UN MOTOR 15 MIL MILLAS ES NORMAL QUE ESO DURE JAJA NO ES UNA LIQUIADORA QUE COMPRE POR DIOS SI TENGO OTROS CARROS QUE SON DE CHEVROLET Y NISSAN CON MAS DE 100000 MILLAS Y ANDAN MUY NORMARLES DESDE QUE LOS COMPRE NUEVOS

about thier policy for repos

I Am writing in behalf of my son. His truck was repo on Monday 11/03/08 He didnt even know that was going to happen. Now they are telling him he has to pay all whats owed on the truck, instead of just the two payments he is behind. This make it very difficult when you our having a hard time thatsa why his behind. I dont understand why thias has to happen in the whole mess this country is in. He is at least tring to make he payment To come up with almost 10, 000 is alot to ask.

Jayson Dec 15, 2008

I find weird that a finance company will repo a car and not reedem it back if the customer is able to pay. With the current economic crisis, finance companies are doing everything to keep customers in their vehicles and homes. Are you sure your son owed 2 payments? Or is he whining to mommy to exort money to pay his debts!

• Lo
    Lorena Lenis Jan 08, 2009

That happend to me tuesday, I wasn't even two months late, I was late 49 days, and they repo my car without notified me, and the worse think was, that I call the same day to report a payment, and because the employee want to abuse of his position and be rude, he didn;t want to let me talk to some one else to made my payment, after 30 minutes later, he send a town truck to reposes my car. This is not fear!!!

• Me
    meh Jan 30, 2009

did he think he was just gonna drive for free? i mean where on the contract that he signed does it say he can pay when he is able to? nowhere. he has a specific date to get the payments in or else collection activity up to and including repo could happen. from the sound of it he may have had a lease agreement, and not a standard retail(simple interest) agreement. when people dont pay and these types of vehicles get popped, theyre due for the WHOLE balance of the veh, not just the payments owed. which is another reason to make your payments on time or call your finance company when your late. 9 times out of 10 a finance company will work with their debtors as long as they can if steady communication is made. seems like youre prob not getting the whole story from your perfect-never do anything wrong-son.

• Li
    Linley Jul 23, 2012

I'm not sure where you get off judging this person for what happened. I myself have been in this same situation with this company recently. They change their policy day to day apparently. People go through hard times and no one said they thought they could drive for free. Keep your snotty comments to yourself.

fusion battery terminal corrosion

My 2006 Fusion had 37, 000 miles on it (36, 000 was warranty) when it left me sitting. The battery terminal...

damaged my 50,000.00 truck

I took my 2008 Ford F-250 Crew Cab, Super Duty 6.4L diesel, 53, 000.00 truck into this dealership for...

customer service is not responsive

I purchased our 2007 Ford F-150 4x4 new and immediately complained to the dealer about not being able to read...

2004 ford explorer defective rear end

I have a 2004 Ford Explorer with right at 43, 000 miles... it is a 4x4 Eddie Bauer edition, at 40, 000 miles almost to a T the transmission started shifting really hard between 2nd and 3rd gear and the rear end started to make a howling/whorling noise around 50+ mph, I took into Ford dealership for service and inspection and found that I would need to spend almost $800 for the transmission shifting solenoid to be replaced and $1250 more to have the rear gear and bearings replaced in the rear end. I went ahead and bit the bullet and had the transmission fixed... almost $900 later that has been fixed but the rear end is still loud. I asked service manager of garage if any assistance could be provided from Ford since the vehicle is just outside of the warranty period, we are talking 4, 000 miles when the noise started and now about 7, 000 miles over. Anyway he gave me a phone number for Ford's customer service I called [protected] and gave them my complaint and they said to call my local dealership in a few days and I did and the dealership told me that Ford stated warranty was out and I would have to pay out of pocket for the entire rear end repair.

Again the vehicle just had $900 spent on the transmission shifting issue and now needs another $1250 spent on the rear end and we are talking about a vehicle that only has 43, 000 miles!!!

Ford's customer service is horrible, they vehicles are made to break just outside of the warranty period and it clearly shows... The real icing on the cake the local Ford garage tells me last year when they were working on lots of 2004 Ford Explorers under warranty they were repairing 5 to 6 of these a DAY! CLEARLY! Ford knows these rear ends are defective if a small town garage like mine was repairing 5 to 6 of these a day!

Don't buy Ford, I sure know I won't... I even had a new 09 F150 on order and I was going to trade in my 04 F150 that I bought new as well... Ford has lost this long time customer!

• Lu
    luanne hensley Apr 20, 2009

I just bought an 2004 explorer less than 2 years ago. I found a big stress mark from the back window on the door all the way down the door. I talk to dealership and they told me it a common problem well why aren't they fixing or recalled. Now I have to replace the blank blank thing at my expense ... That's b.s. they know about it. and to no avail... No wonder why people buy foriegn... Thanks for nothing ford ... Luanne Hensley waterford, mi.

• Ay
    ayrem Feb 28, 2011

Hi I have 2004 explorer limited getting whirl noise from the back end only when accelerating and when I take my foot off the gas it stops.Then I took in for service and was told that it was the differential and had to be replaced after that it was the same noise same thing. Took it back and he said he replaced it all again, nothing changed same noise same thing. He felt that it might be the universals causing it so he replaced them also. Again the same noise same thing, I had the rear wheel bearing replaced on drivers side a few months before this and now he said that perhaps it is the other rear wheel bearing that might be causing this. After I reminded him that his own mechanic told me if it were the rear wheel bearing that it would do it all the time and not just when I accelerate. I am leaving on vacation for five weeks and I will be putting on over 6, 000 KLM. and he assures me that everything will be OK. Also the whirl noise is more prominent at about 100 KLM. to 110.KLM. not that it isn't there all the time but it is hard to hear at lower speeds.

harassment

I had a loan that went into default. And yes it was my fault. I take responsibility of it. So it went to a collection agency and we made a deal. And I took care of it. I thought everything was over. I was wrong!!! Next thing I know about 2 months later I get a call from another agency saying I didn't take care of the problem but I can pay 60% which is another $560. I freaked!! I told them I took care of it. They said without the right paper work I still have to pay.

not standing behind their product

I believe my back window broke because the trunk on my ford focus always shut hard. My dealer in tn. will not pay 1 cent to have it fixed. I have bought 2 new cars at that dealer. Talk about not standing behind their product. My car is a 2007 ford focus I bought it new 8 months ago. Ive always had to shut the trunk hard because it would look shut but wouldn't be. I think it started with a stress fracture and finally shattered. The dealer called someone and they said there was no other problems like this, so it was my problem. I think ford motor is responsible and should pay the $500 to have it fixed.

• Do
    don janke Feb 16, 2009

The back hatch of my 2003 explorer has a crack in the plastic panel below the glass, i have found others with the same problem, but ford will not repair it.

verification of appointment letter.

Dear sir/ madam,

recruitment.[protected]@hotmail.com after filling a
online questionair for the post of junior consultant.
Now, i have to pay the company Barrister for the

My id - [protected]@yahoo.com
India.

regards,
sarita.

• Pr
    Prabodha Kumar Pradhan Sep 23, 2008

I have also received the same offer from FMC but before receiving the agreement and the appointment letter I had been told to send my updated CV and later on they sent a questionnaire which I answered later on they have sent the aoopintment letter and the agreement letter.

I want to know the authenticity of this offer.

• Ra
    Rajesh Sep 29, 2008

Dear sir/ madam,

[email protected] after filling a
    online questionair for the post of project manager.

My id - [email protected]
    India.

regards,
    Rajesh

• Mo
    mohan Sep 29, 2008

i also got the same thing as sarita and rajesh told . what about this ? this is a job spam r real opening

• Ba
    basheer Oct 02, 2008

i also got the same thing. realy i am more confused

sankar.K Oct 05, 2008

online questionair for the post of Miantenance supervisor

• Ha
    Hareesh Oct 28, 2008

I also got the same with those attachments and all
    is this fake ?
    what should i do

• Fa
    Faiz Ahmed Nov 23, 2008

online questionair for the post of Automobile Engineer

anoop Jan 28, 2009

[email protected] after filling a
    online questionair for the post of electronics Engineer
    company.I would like know whether this is real or
    job scam.pls send to my id [email protected]

• Ra
    RAHULJAGLAN Jun 18, 2010

online questionair for the post of Miantenance supervisor

terrible experience

I have a 2008 Ford Hybrid Escape, off the lot, it came with a GPS system. Don't buy it - not worth the money it gives wrong directions - called Ford from vehicle while trying to navigate thru adriondack mtn's. Does not have correct road data for ANY side roads - Ford told me they created a report go into dealership - went in - dealership had no such report, told me they have nothing to do with GPS system and basically too bad. Save yourself the money - buy a portable one, I did it, and it actually gets you to where you have to go.

ford repos cars for nothing

Well I never thought such a thing could happen¦In April I bought my wife a 2007 Ford Mustang. I also bought my daughter a 2005 Focus in July of 2007.I had these cars until the night of September 9, 2008 that was the night they repoed both cars. The first thing I did was to log onto my Ford credit account to see why, according to the Ford credit site I was not past due on the Focus account and due to a mistake I made as was $98.00 past due on the Focus account .I also looked up my payment history on the FMC site the history showed 16 payments for the Mustang and that was how long I had the car, the history showed 11 payment for the Focus and that was how long I had that car. I next pulled my three credit reports. According to the credit reposts the Mustang account had one past due payment, I made two payment as per arrangements with FMC, the same credit report showed no past due payments on the focus, because the $98.00 was not over 30 days past due.

When the car were taken in the middle of the night, the were in such a rush to get away they damaged the nose shroud of the Mustang, and get this they towed the Focus away backwards, now remember a Focus is a front wheel drive car, so the tires were squealing all the way down the road leaving black skid mark�s for almost a mile.

The next day I called FMC to find out what is going on here, and I got three different answers, answer one was that the account�s were 31 days past due, when I pointed out the fact that according to my on line FMC account I was current the lady got rude with me and hung up the phone. I called back and talked to another rep and was told that my auto insurance was expired and that Ford was protecting its interest. At the time I was changing my insurance from farmers to GIECO. The farmer�s policy was set to expire on Sep 22, and the GIECO policy was in-force on Sep 3 I also pointed that out giving him the policy numbers and a point of contact. He did not say anything but offered to help me get the cars back, I told him about the damage to both cars (I have photos) he stated that was not Ford�s responsibility and that I was responsible for the damages as well as all repo fees. So I told him to just keep the cars as I was not going to pay for there mistake. I called again the next day and talked to a supervisor that told me that my credit had been reevaluated and I was a credit risk (with a 733 Beacon score) I explained that all payment were made and I had proof, he said take us to court and hung up When I next tried to log onto my FMC account it had been closed only 3 days after the cars were taken, it also hit my credit report 6 day latter.

I have been a Ford customer for 18 years, buying a 92 Tempo, 99 Taurus, 01Explorer, 05 Expedition and then the 05 Focus and 07 Mustang, I also had all my servicing and repairs done at Ford dealers. Well after this Ford will not get one more red cent out of me, and I will tell everyone about Ford and there BS.

So I am doing what the supervisor told me to do I gave my family attorney the pages I printed for the FMC web site (yes I printed the payment history, account history, as well as the payment pages that stated when the last payment was made and due. I also gave him the credit reports I paid for showing that the accounts were up to date according to all three reporting agencies. So we will see where it goes from here. I want Ford to pay, for the embarrassment, stress, my wife missing work, my daughter missing work and school because we only have one car left as well as what ever else my attorney can come up with.

maddogg Apr 13, 2009

i will never deal with ford credit again, i called two times to get a closeout on my lease.i was told the same amount both times i called. i made a deal to lease a toyota, the toyota dealer called ford credit just to make sure that the amount i gave them was accurate which ford credit gave them the same amount.two weeks later i get a bill from ford credit with a three hundred past due amount attached to it. now what should i do? is there anyway i can fight it? should i ask ford to meet me half way since they gave me the wrong info not once but three times.

christiaan lewis Apr 18, 2012

I Christiaan Lewis am not impressed with service quality rendered by Ford smdgroup and the vehicle that Ford smd group has sold to me as the client.Firstly the deal that was done in August 2011 was rubbed of on me and when I as the consumer wanted to pull out as it is to expensive, the dealer said it is to late and that the deal was already in process. Secondly the shocks came loose at km15 000 and the vehicle had to go back a second time to get it tightened and fixed.thirdly the vehicle overheated and was taken in for a check up and problem finding at km45 000 were i was told there is grass between the radiator and had to be cleaned, the day after the vehicle overheated again, the gasket blew.The vehicle is stripped down head removed at the dealership workshop, water leaked in everywhere in engine block because of bad service, and bad maintenance delivered by ford smd group, the vehicle is up to date with all it services.I as the consumer feel ripped off, haw long is this going to carry on is this going to persist.It seems as I made a bad decision on buying a ford.

day ford in monroeville

I took my car to the service department at Monroeville's Day Ford dealership complaining of a squeaky...

200.000.00 ford ranger

I moved from wisconsin to colorado and talked with ford credit about setting up my payments upon arrival..they gave me an address to send the payments too..then a few months later they started billing me late charges ..and calling my work threating me..that they were going to take the truck back..so i started mailing my payments a week befor they were due and they still said they were coming in late..and kept calling my work demanding to know where the truck was kept..so i told them again come and get it..come to find out they were holding my payments in colorado springs at the office they told me to make my payments too.then mailing it off to indiana where my original payment was to go..now i made all my payments on time..i dont have a truck ...lost my job..they auctioned the truck off..for half the book value..and took me to court for the remainder ..7500.00..and won..then garnished my wages forcing me to pay even more on a truck i dont have..they are the worst office i have ever dealt with..and total so far is over 200 thousand and counting...and the greedy ### want more

• Me
    meh Jan 30, 2009

sounds like you shouldnt have told them to come and get the vehicle..finance companies will call bluffs like that in a heart beat

• Fo
    ford customer Feb 02, 2009

sounds fishy to me?
    how does ford garnish your wages if they caused you to lose your job?
    are you sure that you are telling the whole truth?
    come on !
    come clean !

• Ca
    CarrieUpton Jul 07, 2009

If the payments came out of your checking account, that should have been enough in court. If the payments did not come out, then you were not balancing checking account. Does not sound right

• Gf
    gfyu fy fyf yfgyfcg Jul 09, 2010

sounds like you simply didnt have the money. At that point they would have demanded western union or moneygram.

charging for services that should have been provided

I purchased a 2006 Ford Five hundred from this dealership and am very happy with the car. The day after I...

pealing paint

We own a 2003 Ford Escape with light gold/beige paint that has begun to peel off in large sheets on several areas/panels of the vehicle. There is no obvious cause, and the vehicle has not been subjected to any unusual environmental or chemical hazards.
Dealer & Ford Motor say there are no recalls, service bulletins, or other actions to cover this, and that given the age and mileage there is nothing they can do.
A quick internet search reveals hundreds of other complaints for the same problem, same model/year, and same color, with similar descriptions of the damage and the response from Ford.
This is an obvious flaw that Ford shown own up to.

• Ge
    gelliot4 Jun 30, 2009

You are not alone. There are several sites documenting a slew of current model Fords with paint peeling off.

My 2003 Gold Escape has the typical chips on the hood but on the roof, just behind the sun roof there is a huge patch that has started peeling away in one to three inch chunks. You can't fix it by painting it since the old paint is not bonding to the undercoat and just peeling off - it will take the new paint with it.

Write Ford even if you know it won't help - you need the documented response. File a complaint with the FTC and your BBB.

These comments on the Internet, while they make us feel better by sharing our pain, will have NO effect on getting Ford to stand up for this manufacturing issue.

Gary

• Da
    dave_oldham1977 Apr 01, 2010

For pAint peeling issues call Janet at ford the number is 313-322-3000
    please call and complain so we can het a recall going

• Ze
    Zestar Corporation Jul 07, 2010

Paint durability data associated with the 2003 Ford Escape is
    documented in the research publication:
    MAKING IT RIGHT
    Why your Car Payments are lasting longer than your
    FACTORY PAINT JOB

There has also been an independent review done of this publication by
    "ForeWord".

Automotive paint durability research publication documents vehicles released to dealer and consumer
    below automaker's minimum paint thickness specifications.

Refer to link for details.

Link: http://www.forewordreviews.com/reviews/making-it-right-why-your-car-payments-are-lasting-longer-than-your-factory-paint-job-basic-guide/

I will never buy a ford again

I bought a 2000 Ford windstar brand new. I had a 60, 000 mile warranty and at 58, 000 miles the intake was shot. The tire rod was bad and other problems. Ford fixed the problems as my warranty was still good. Then at 78, 000 miles I got a blown transmission. It only goes in reverse. Ford will not make good on it. I told them to take it back as we are stilling paying on it. They refused and said they don't want it back. It's useless to them is what they said. Like its not useless to me. I will never buy a Ford again.

Jose Sep 09, 2008

I'm sorry but, the warranty was over they had no obligation to repair it for you. This is not a valid complaint as you yourself said they did fix the problems that occurred while under warranty. The fact that you are still paying on it is because you financed it, that was your choice.

• Di
    disgusted in detroit Jun 14, 2009

What part of the warranty expires at 60'000 miles do you not understand.The Ford Motor Company owes you absolutely nothing.You could have gotten a 100, 000 mile warranty.

• El
    eli ase Oct 25, 2009

the warranty had expired why in the world would they cover it this SHOULD BE common sense duuuuuuuuuuuuuh

MaryM1 May 12, 2010

I currently own a FORD, and I will NEVER purchase another one. It has been the biggest let down ever.

broken coil springs

The front driver side coil springs on my 2002 Ford Taurus snapped as I was backing the car up. It tore the tire (which was new) and the tire "exploded". Luckily I was not on the highway or I would have lost control. This is a HUGE problem with this vehicle and earlier models were recalled. Ford refuses to acknowledge this and tells me it was a "coincidence" that it happened to me. There are hundreds of documented U.S. cases on mycarstats.com. I want to know how many other Canadians have had this trouble.0

• Ks
    K Shanahan Jan 31, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to our 2002 Ford Taurus SES purchased 12/31/01. Front coil spring broke, slashed tire as I backed out of garage. On inspection, it also broke a piece of the strut that also had to be replaced. Also had a rear coil spring broken. Now having to replace 4 coil springs, the stuts and chose to replace all 4 tires. $1700, with only 56, 000 miles on the car. I will contact Ford about this. I too am relieved I was just backing out of the garage and not on the highway.

chrisf Mar 24, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to me as well. Front driver side. Coil snapped, tire blew. Not under warranty. There has got to be something we can do!

bait and switch

My husband and I visited Ford of Huntington Beach, CA looking for an economical car for my college bound son. We found a nice 06 Focus we liked. We then proceeded into the office to negotiate pricing. After much negotiating we agreed on a price for the Focus along with a trade in amount of our 01 Chevy pick up truck. We signed the sale papers that day with the agreement that we would deliver the truck the next day (my son had it down in San Diego and couldn't bring it up to us that same day). The next day we brought the truck in and were expecting to sign the final papers. We were brought into the office again and told that they couldn’t pay us the agreed trade in price. (Which was still below the Kelly Blue Book value for the exact condition on the our truck) The reasons they gave were invalid, basically implying they we had lied to them. When we countered with the fact they we told them everything, for example, that there was a crack in the windshield they told us we didn't tell them how big the crack was. They even told us they were going to wholesale the truck anyway so the reasons they were giving us were just fabricated to take $1, 500 off the original offer!!

Don’t do business with Huntington Beach Ford!! They used the bait and switch to sell us a car.

• Sc
    ScrewRichCriminals Sep 23, 2009

Everything Huntington Beach Ford is about is not about processing and selling cars correctly. They drop everything as soon as the customer is out of sight. They remind me of my ###ed mid-level managers, only they're doing all of this ###ed crap on purpose.

God Bless America's Car Dealships, eh??

• Sc
    ScrewRichCriminals Sep 23, 2009

I've been stopped by police 5 times, only for not having correct paperwork and tags with my vehicle. Every single time, the police can't believe (they believe me) that any car is sold this way. I have been asked each time, where I bought this from. Now it's in my driveway because I was warned for the last time not to drive it again without current registration. The temp tag expired three months ago. Every time I call I get mistransferred by the operator, or hung up on, or ran around, or hid from.

disappointed customer

This is a passenger van, that can make many stop and idle for short or long periods of time.

The air condition will not cool at idle. I took the van to the Ford dealership, they checked the van and said there was no problem.

I returned to the dealership again with the same problem. This time they checked with the manufacturer.

The Ford manufacturer advised the dealer that this is a "characteristic" of the van.

I sent the info to Ford to their web site and have not received a response.

I have and still own other Ford vehicles and none have this problem.

Ford, this is not a characteristic, this is a defect.

Why is there no recall, or service report for this?

• Lu
    Luke Pax May 19, 2011

Paint work doesn't match. The plastic is a different shade of white to the rest of the car. Ford thinks it looks fine. I and everyone else i have spoken to don't think it looks fine. What do you think??????

• Le
    lets drive a ford for live Mar 21, 2012

as a long time owner of fords for the past 25 years i have never been so disappointed in owning a ford
    the 2001 ford escape has nothing but problems
    the suv only has 147, 000 kms on it and lots of issues
    oil leaks
    censors
    brakes
    what happened to being number 1 to loosing a great number of return buyers
    when i bought the escape think that i would get at least 250, 000 or more out of it before buying a new one now i question what i will buy next
    as to others who look for great product i feel for you

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices