Having problems with Ford?

1800 771 199 (Ireland)
133 673 (Australia)
8800 500 4201 (Russia)
1800 107 363 673 (Philippines)
1800 588 888 (Vietnam)
1800 112 3673 (Mexico)
+1 800 392 3673 (United States)
+44 203 564 4444 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 367 369 (New Zealand)
+32 24 822 000 (Belgium)
+45 43 582 000 (Denmark)
+31 707 703 777 (Netherlands)
+351 808 200 556 (Portugal)
+41 445 111 445 (Switzerland)
+65 63 762 233 (Singapore)
+27 860 011 022 (South Africa)
+82 16 006 003 (South Korea)
+54 800 888 3673 (Argentina)
P.O. Box 6248

Postboks 514, 1410 Kolbotn

Russia
ul. Moskovskaya, 18, a/ya 64, g. Khimki, Moscow region, 141402

Spain
Aptdo. de Correos № 3, 46700 Gandía (Valencia)

Sweden

305 Alexandra Road, Singapore 159942

South Africa
PO BOX 411, Pretoria 0001

Complaints & Reviews

verification of appointment letter.

Dear sir/ madam,

recruitment.[protected]@hotmail.com after filling a
online questionair for the post of junior consultant.
Now, i have to pay the company Barrister for the

My id - [protected]@yahoo.com
India.

regards,
sarita.

• Pr
    Prabodha Kumar Pradhan Sep 23, 2008

I have also received the same offer from FMC but before receiving the agreement and the appointment letter I had been told to send my updated CV and later on they sent a questionnaire which I answered later on they have sent the aoopintment letter and the agreement letter.

I want to know the authenticity of this offer.

Rajesh Sep 29, 2008

Dear sir/ madam,

[email protected] after filling a
    online questionair for the post of project manager.

My id - [email protected]
    India.

regards,
    Rajesh

• Mo
    mohan Sep 29, 2008

i also got the same thing as sarita and rajesh told . what about this ? this is a job spam r real opening

• Ba
    basheer Oct 02, 2008

i also got the same thing. realy i am more confused

sankar.K Oct 05, 2008

online questionair for the post of Miantenance supervisor

• Ha
    Hareesh Oct 28, 2008

I also got the same with those attachments and all
    is this fake ?
    what should i do

• Fa
    Faiz Ahmed Nov 23, 2008

online questionair for the post of Automobile Engineer

anoop Jan 28, 2009

[email protected] after filling a
    online questionair for the post of electronics Engineer
    company.I would like know whether this is real or
    job scam.pls send to my id [email protected]

RAHULJAGLAN Jun 18, 2010

online questionair for the post of Miantenance supervisor

Resolved terrible experience

I have a 2008 Ford Hybrid Escape, off the lot, it came with a GPS system. Don't buy it - not worth the money it gives wrong directions - called Ford from vehicle while trying to navigate thru adriondack mtn's. Does not have correct road data for ANY side roads - Ford told me they created a report go into dealership - went in - dealership had no such report, told me they have nothing to do with GPS system and basically too bad. Save yourself the money - buy a portable one, I did it, and it actually gets you to where you have to go.

Resolved ford repos cars for nothing

Well I never thought such a thing could happen¦In April I bought my wife a 2007 Ford Mustang. I also bought my daughter a 2005 Focus in July of 2007.I had these cars until the night of September 9, 2008 that was the night they repoed both cars. The first thing I did was to log onto my Ford credit account to see why, according to the Ford credit site I was not past due on the Focus account and due to a mistake I made as was $98.00 past due on the Focus account .I also looked up my payment history on the FMC site the history showed 16 payments for the Mustang and that was how long I had the car, the history showed 11 payment for the Focus and that was how long I had that car. I next pulled my three credit reports. According to the credit reposts the Mustang account had one past due payment, I made two payment as per arrangements with FMC, the same credit report showed no past due payments on the focus, because the $98.00 was not over 30 days past due.

When the car were taken in the middle of the night, the were in such a rush to get away they damaged the nose shroud of the Mustang, and get this they towed the Focus away backwards, now remember a Focus is a front wheel drive car, so the tires were squealing all the way down the road leaving black skid mark�s for almost a mile.

The next day I called FMC to find out what is going on here, and I got three different answers, answer one was that the account�s were 31 days past due, when I pointed out the fact that according to my on line FMC account I was current the lady got rude with me and hung up the phone. I called back and talked to another rep and was told that my auto insurance was expired and that Ford was protecting its interest. At the time I was changing my insurance from farmers to GIECO. The farmer�s policy was set to expire on Sep 22, and the GIECO policy was in-force on Sep 3 I also pointed that out giving him the policy numbers and a point of contact. He did not say anything but offered to help me get the cars back, I told him about the damage to both cars (I have photos) he stated that was not Ford�s responsibility and that I was responsible for the damages as well as all repo fees. So I told him to just keep the cars as I was not going to pay for there mistake. I called again the next day and talked to a supervisor that told me that my credit had been reevaluated and I was a credit risk (with a 733 Beacon score) I explained that all payment were made and I had proof, he said take us to court and hung up When I next tried to log onto my FMC account it had been closed only 3 days after the cars were taken, it also hit my credit report 6 day latter.

I have been a Ford customer for 18 years, buying a 92 Tempo, 99 Taurus, 01Explorer, 05 Expedition and then the 05 Focus and 07 Mustang, I also had all my servicing and repairs done at Ford dealers. Well after this Ford will not get one more red cent out of me, and I will tell everyone about Ford and there BS.

So I am doing what the supervisor told me to do I gave my family attorney the pages I printed for the FMC web site (yes I printed the payment history, account history, as well as the payment pages that stated when the last payment was made and due. I also gave him the credit reports I paid for showing that the accounts were up to date according to all three reporting agencies. So we will see where it goes from here. I want Ford to pay, for the embarrassment, stress, my wife missing work, my daughter missing work and school because we only have one car left as well as what ever else my attorney can come up with.

maddogg Apr 13, 2009

i will never deal with ford credit again, i called two times to get a closeout on my lease.i was told the same amount both times i called. i made a deal to lease a toyota, the toyota dealer called ford credit just to make sure that the amount i gave them was accurate which ford credit gave them the same amount.two weeks later i get a bill from ford credit with a three hundred past due amount attached to it. now what should i do? is there anyway i can fight it? should i ask ford to meet me half way since they gave me the wrong info not once but three times.

christiaan lewis Apr 18, 2012

I Christiaan Lewis am not impressed with service quality rendered by Ford smdgroup and the vehicle that Ford smd group has sold to me as the client.Firstly the deal that was done in August 2011 was rubbed of on me and when I as the consumer wanted to pull out as it is to expensive, the dealer said it is to late and that the deal was already in process. Secondly the shocks came loose at km15 000 and the vehicle had to go back a second time to get it tightened and fixed.thirdly the vehicle overheated and was taken in for a check up and problem finding at km45 000 were i was told there is grass between the radiator and had to be cleaned, the day after the vehicle overheated again, the gasket blew.The vehicle is stripped down head removed at the dealership workshop, water leaked in everywhere in engine block because of bad service, and bad maintenance delivered by ford smd group, the vehicle is up to date with all it services.I as the consumer feel ripped off, haw long is this going to carry on is this going to persist.It seems as I made a bad decision on buying a ford.

day ford in monroeville

I took my car to the service department at Monroeville's Day Ford dealership complaining of a squeaky...

200.000.00 ford ranger

I moved from wisconsin to colorado and talked with ford credit about setting up my payments upon arrival..they gave me an address to send the payments too..then a few months later they started billing me late charges ..and calling my work threating me..that they were going to take the truck back..so i started mailing my payments a week befor they were due and they still said they were coming in late..and kept calling my work demanding to know where the truck was kept..so i told them again come and get it..come to find out they were holding my payments in colorado springs at the office they told me to make my payments too.then mailing it off to indiana where my original payment was to go..now i made all my payments on time..i dont have a truck ...lost my job..they auctioned the truck off..for half the book value..and took me to court for the remainder ..7500.00..and won..then garnished my wages forcing me to pay even more on a truck i dont have..they are the worst office i have ever dealt with..and total so far is over 200 thousand and counting...and the greedy ### want more

• Me
    meh Jan 30, 2009

sounds like you shouldnt have told them to come and get the vehicle..finance companies will call bluffs like that in a heart beat

• Fo
    ford customer Feb 02, 2009

sounds fishy to me?
    how does ford garnish your wages if they caused you to lose your job?
    are you sure that you are telling the whole truth?
    come on !
    come clean !

• Ca
    CarrieUpton Jul 07, 2009

If the payments came out of your checking account, that should have been enough in court. If the payments did not come out, then you were not balancing checking account. Does not sound right

• Gf
    gfyu fy fyf yfgyfcg Jul 09, 2010

sounds like you simply didnt have the money. At that point they would have demanded western union or moneygram.

charging for services that should have been provided

I purchased a 2006 Ford Five hundred from this dealership and am very happy with the car. The day after I...

pealing paint

We own a 2003 Ford Escape with light gold/beige paint that has begun to peel off in large sheets on several areas/panels of the vehicle. There is no obvious cause, and the vehicle has not been subjected to any unusual environmental or chemical hazards.
Dealer & Ford Motor say there are no recalls, service bulletins, or other actions to cover this, and that given the age and mileage there is nothing they can do.
A quick internet search reveals hundreds of other complaints for the same problem, same model/year, and same color, with similar descriptions of the damage and the response from Ford.
This is an obvious flaw that Ford shown own up to.

• Ge
    gelliot4 Jun 30, 2009

You are not alone. There are several sites documenting a slew of current model Fords with paint peeling off.

My 2003 Gold Escape has the typical chips on the hood but on the roof, just behind the sun roof there is a huge patch that has started peeling away in one to three inch chunks. You can't fix it by painting it since the old paint is not bonding to the undercoat and just peeling off - it will take the new paint with it.

Write Ford even if you know it won't help - you need the documented response. File a complaint with the FTC and your BBB.

These comments on the Internet, while they make us feel better by sharing our pain, will have NO effect on getting Ford to stand up for this manufacturing issue.

Gary

• Da
    dave_oldham1977 Apr 01, 2010

For pAint peeling issues call Janet at ford the number is 313-322-3000
    please call and complain so we can het a recall going

• Ze
    Zestar Corporation Jul 07, 2010

Paint durability data associated with the 2003 Ford Escape is
    documented in the research publication:
    MAKING IT RIGHT
    Why your Car Payments are lasting longer than your
    FACTORY PAINT JOB

There has also been an independent review done of this publication by
    "ForeWord".

Automotive paint durability research publication documents vehicles released to dealer and consumer
    below automaker's minimum paint thickness specifications.

Refer to link for details.

Link: http://www.forewordreviews.com/reviews/making-it-right-why-your-car-payments-are-lasting-longer-than-your-factory-paint-job-basic-guide/

Resolved I will never buy a ford again

I bought a 2000 Ford windstar brand new. I had a 60, 000 mile warranty and at 58, 000 miles the intake was shot. The tire rod was bad and other problems. Ford fixed the problems as my warranty was still good. Then at 78, 000 miles I got a blown transmission. It only goes in reverse. Ford will not make good on it. I told them to take it back as we are stilling paying on it. They refused and said they don't want it back. It's useless to them is what they said. Like its not useless to me. I will never buy a Ford again.

Jose Sep 09, 2008

I'm sorry but, the warranty was over they had no obligation to repair it for you. This is not a valid complaint as you yourself said they did fix the problems that occurred while under warranty. The fact that you are still paying on it is because you financed it, that was your choice.

• Di
    disgusted in detroit Jun 14, 2009

What part of the warranty expires at 60'000 miles do you not understand.The Ford Motor Company owes you absolutely nothing.You could have gotten a 100, 000 mile warranty.

• El
    eli ase Oct 25, 2009

the warranty had expired why in the world would they cover it this SHOULD BE common sense duuuuuuuuuuuuuh

MaryM1 May 12, 2010

I currently own a FORD, and I will NEVER purchase another one. It has been the biggest let down ever.

broken coil springs

The front driver side coil springs on my 2002 Ford Taurus snapped as I was backing the car up. It tore the tire (which was new) and the tire "exploded". Luckily I was not on the highway or I would have lost control. This is a HUGE problem with this vehicle and earlier models were recalled. Ford refuses to acknowledge this and tells me it was a "coincidence" that it happened to me. There are hundreds of documented U.S. cases on mycarstats.com. I want to know how many other Canadians have had this trouble.0

• Ks
    K Shanahan Jan 31, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to our 2002 Ford Taurus SES purchased 12/31/01. Front coil spring broke, slashed tire as I backed out of garage. On inspection, it also broke a piece of the strut that also had to be replaced. Also had a rear coil spring broken. Now having to replace 4 coil springs, the stuts and chose to replace all 4 tires. $1700, with only 56, 000 miles on the car. I will contact Ford about this. I too am relieved I was just backing out of the garage and not on the highway.

chrisf Mar 24, 2009

I just had the same thing happen to me as well. Front driver side. Coil snapped, tire blew. Not under warranty. There has got to be something we can do!

Resolved bait and switch

My husband and I visited Ford of Huntington Beach, CA looking for an economical car for my college bound son. We found a nice 06 Focus we liked. We then proceeded into the office to negotiate pricing. After much negotiating we agreed on a price for the Focus along with a trade in amount of our 01 Chevy pick up truck. We signed the sale papers that day with the agreement that we would deliver the truck the next day (my son had it down in San Diego and couldn't bring it up to us that same day). The next day we brought the truck in and were expecting to sign the final papers. We were brought into the office again and told that they couldn’t pay us the agreed trade in price. (Which was still below the Kelly Blue Book value for the exact condition on the our truck) The reasons they gave were invalid, basically implying they we had lied to them. When we countered with the fact they we told them everything, for example, that there was a crack in the windshield they told us we didn't tell them how big the crack was. They even told us they were going to wholesale the truck anyway so the reasons they were giving us were just fabricated to take $1, 500 off the original offer!!

Don’t do business with Huntington Beach Ford!! They used the bait and switch to sell us a car.

• Sc
    ScrewRichCriminals Sep 23, 2009

Everything Huntington Beach Ford is about is not about processing and selling cars correctly. They drop everything as soon as the customer is out of sight. They remind me of my ###ed mid-level managers, only they're doing all of this ###ed crap on purpose.

God Bless America's Car Dealships, eh??

• Sc
    ScrewRichCriminals Sep 23, 2009

I've been stopped by police 5 times, only for not having correct paperwork and tags with my vehicle. Every single time, the police can't believe (they believe me) that any car is sold this way. I have been asked each time, where I bought this from. Now it's in my driveway because I was warned for the last time not to drive it again without current registration. The temp tag expired three months ago. Every time I call I get mistransferred by the operator, or hung up on, or ran around, or hid from.

Resolved disappointed customer

This is a passenger van, that can make many stop and idle for short or long periods of time.

The air condition will not cool at idle. I took the van to the Ford dealership, they checked the van and said there was no problem.

I returned to the dealership again with the same problem. This time they checked with the manufacturer.

The Ford manufacturer advised the dealer that this is a "characteristic" of the van.

I sent the info to Ford to their web site and have not received a response.

I have and still own other Ford vehicles and none have this problem.

Ford, this is not a characteristic, this is a defect.

Why is there no recall, or service report for this?

• Lu
    Luke Pax May 19, 2011

Paint work doesn't match. The plastic is a different shade of white to the rest of the car. Ford thinks it looks fine. I and everyone else i have spoken to don't think it looks fine. What do you think??????

• Le
    lets drive a ford for live Mar 21, 2012

as a long time owner of fords for the past 25 years i have never been so disappointed in owning a ford
    the 2001 ford escape has nothing but problems
    the suv only has 147, 000 kms on it and lots of issues
    oil leaks
    censors
    brakes
    what happened to being number 1 to loosing a great number of return buyers
    when i bought the escape think that i would get at least 250, 000 or more out of it before buying a new one now i question what i will buy next
    as to others who look for great product i feel for you

Resolved peeling paint no warranty

My 2003 Ford Escape has peeling gold paint. It is coming off the lift gate, a place where it is unlikely to...

broken brakeline

My wife brought my 1999 F150 in for an oil change. When they finished the oil change and were backing the truck out of the building, the left front brakeline blew out. There was no problem with the brakes when my wife drove the truck to the dealership and no warning lights came on indicating a problem with the braking system.

When asked if this was a common occurance, the service rep replied 'Yes, it was a problem on this model truck with over 100, 000 miles on it." (My truck has 108, 000 miles). He also told me that I may need two new steel brake lines from the front to the rear.
This is unbeliveable! They charged me $735.52 (includes oil change and tax) I spoke to many seasoned mechanics and found that this was not a common problem at all. I now feel totally unsafe in this truck and will definitely not let my wife drive it with my only grandchild in the back seat, as was the case when she brought it in for the oil change.

I am requesting financial compensation in the full amount for this repair since there was no problem when it was brought into the dealership.

• Ke
    key_jerry Aug 01, 2009

its unreal how ford and other dealerships can screw people and also the finance companys see now if a hard working person was to do what these banks and dealerships and finance companys do it would be a crime we would be in jail but i guess its ok for dealerships and the finance companys rip people off hmmmmmmmm imageine that

• Ford Motor Company Aug 04, 2009

Hello, this is Jennifer and I work at Ford Motor Company. I would suggest contacting our Customer Relationship Center at 800-392-FORD (3673) regarding your concern.

intake manifold settlement 2005

The class action lawsuit against ford for the failure of plastic intake manifolds that settled in 11/05 or 12/05 . We have a 1996 lincoln towncar that we replaced this manifold. In december of 2005 we submitted the the documentation to Leith lincoln Mercury in Raleigh North Carolina where we purchased the vehicle to date after numerous inquires we have recieved no compensation.

terrible experience!

Not happy with the service from the Ford Motor Company. I have a 2002 Ford F-150 that has been in the shop...

spam

Ford motors promo
(Fiduciary department)
28 tanfield road,
Croydon, london.

Attn: ms mina sanghi,

Congratulations once more, our regards to your family. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the verifications department at the headquarters of the ford mottors promo annual lottery award. Your order code is batch number : at - 040sb06 - 03 ticket number: [protected]

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Moneylaundering protection and letter of affidavit for claims) from the british government stating that the money was obtained legally through their ford mottors promo annual lottery award will be sent to you as soon citi - link courier company. You can now begin the final steps of the claims process of your winnings of the £500, 000. 00 (Five hundred thousand great british pounds) .
You are to confirm your order code which is batch number : at - 040sb06 - 03 ticket number: [protected]. Mail your desire address which you want your package of the £500, 000. 00 (Five hundred thousand great british pounds) in cheque to be delivered to you immediately.
Kindly contact the dispatched company (Citi - link courier company)

Mr frank ben
61 / 73 staines road west
Sunbury on thames
Tw16 7ah
United kingdom.
E - mail: [protected]@gmail.com
Tell: +[protected]
Fax: +[protected]

Congratulations once more, and note that you will have to meet some delivery charges required by the citi - link courier company for the delivery of your package in the next 48hours. Thank you for your time and patience. Do have a lovely day should you require any assistance, do not hesistate to contact me

Congratulations! Once again from all the staffs here.
Mr. Roland mario,
Fiduciary agent

• Dr
    dr kiran more Jan 09, 2008

i have received exactly same mail. i thaught it as a scam/fake mail so just for interest searched more on net and found your complain. i think we should make all people aware of it...

• La
    Laxmi Kant Yadav Jan 28, 2008

(Please early fast Explain this matter)
    28 TANFIELD ROAD ,
    CROYDON, LONDON.

ATTN: Laxmikant Yadav,

Congratulations once more, our regards to your family. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award .Your Order Code is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (MoneyLaundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award will be sent to you as soon Citi-link Courier Company. You can now begin the final steps of the claims process of your winnings of the £500, 000.00 (Five hundred thousand Great British Pounds).
    You are to confirm your Order Code which is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896 . Mail your desire Address which you want your package of the £500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand Great British Pounds) in Cheque to be delivered to you immediately.

KINDLY CONTACT THE DISPATCHED COMPANY(Citi-Link Courier Company)

Mr Frank Ben
    Tell: +44 703 196 6025
    Fax: +44 700 593 8090

Congratulations once more,and note that you will have to meet some delivery charges required by the Citi-Link Courier company for the Delivery of your package in the next 48hours.Thank you for your time and patience. Do have a lovely day should you require any assistance, do not hesistate to contact me

Mr. JOHNSON SMIRT,

• La
    Laxmi Kant Yadav Jan 28, 2008

(Please early fast Explain this matter)
    (PLEASE CONTACT ME EARLY MY EMAIL
    ([email protected])
    28 TANFIELD ROAD ,
    CROYDON, LONDON.

ATTN: Laxmikant Yadav,

KINDLY CONTACT THE DISPATCHED COMPANY(Citi-Link Courier Company)

Mr Frank Ben
    Tell: +44 703 196 6025

Mr. JOHNSON SMIRT,

ANUP JAIN Feb 07, 2008

Hi,

So many mails on this lottery winnings, and a disclaimer form from the Judiciary. What is this? Why such scams. How do i know i am not being robbed of almost 30,000 INR.

28 TANFIELD ROAD
    CROYDON LONDON

ATTN: ANU JAIN,

Congratulations once more, our regards to your family. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award .Your Order Code is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03, TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896.

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award will be sent to you as soon Citi-link Courier Company. You can now begin the final steps of the claims process of your winnings of the £500, 000.00 (Five hundred thousand Great British Pounds).
    You are to confirm your Order Code which is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896. Mail your desire Address which you want your package of the £500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand Great British Pounds) in Cheque to be delivered to you immediately.

KINDLY CONTACT THE DISPATCHED COMPANY(Citi-Link Courier Company)Mr. Frank Benson
    Tell: +44 702 404 4118
    Fax: +44 700 593 8090

Congratulations once more,and note that you will have to meet some delivery charges required by the Citi-Link Courier company for the Delivery of your package in the next 48hours.Thank you for your time and patience. Do have a lovely day should you require any assistance, do not hesistate to contact us.

OUR BENEFICIARIES AND THEIR COUNTRIES
    Congratulations once more, note that you will have to meet some delivery charges required by the Courier Service for the Transfer of your package in the next 24hours.Thank you for your time and patience.
    Call Time: 24hrs.
    FORD MOTORS
    PROMO...
    DRAW.
    Office of the Prize Administration, Ford Motors Promo... Draw, 2008 Award Team.

PINVALIDATIONREQUEST&
    PRIZEPAYMENTDIRECTIVE-(E)-

(Rev. JAN 08)

A number of pending winners listed here may be qualified to receive a check in the amount specified by verifying their PIN # on the following Pay-Out List below, in conjunction with submitting the winning entry in accordance with The Ford Motors 2008 New Year Online Promo Gaming rules, terms and conditions. The convenient Pay-Out List service guarantees that a winning check in the amount stated below along the **enlisted name**will be released to its rightful winner upon said submission in conjunction with the rules.

FIRSTNAME LASTNAME STATE/

Tel: +44 (702) 404 4118
    Call Time: 24hrs

REG NO: 3464353

ATTN: Anup Jain,

You are welcome to City Link Courier Ltd an affiliate of the Ford Motors Promo. We are pleased to be at your service. Citi-Link Courier Service is regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that governs all financial activities in the United Kingdom.

This office has been notified by the FORD MOTORS PROMO on the amount of (£500,000.00 GBP). won by you in the Year edition of their promotion. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept of the Ford Motors Promo.
    Your Parcel has been classified a top priority delivery. The description of the parcel to be delivered is stated below:

An original certificate of weight: -------------0.15kg
    Bonded draft of weight : -------------0.17kg
    Total weight of parcel : ------------- 0.32kg
    Color of Parcel : -------------Brown

The original copy of your winning certificate, your winning cheque and the covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the United Kingdom stating that the money was obtained legally through the Ford Motors Promo Organisation and will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the selected option.

You can now begin the final step of the claim process. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to choose any one from the three options below that best suit you to enable us commence with the delivery of your won prize(winning cheque) and get back to us with your preffered option amongst the three options open to you below.

NOTE: Citilinks Courier Service: Do not operate on Cash On Delivery (COD). And we do not accept transfer via: Cheques Or Draft. Only Cash Wire Transfer.

COURIER CHARGES FIRST OPTION

Courier Charges £50.00 00
    Administrative £100.00 00
    £300.00 GBP
    24,112.85 INR

NOTE: The charges cannot be deducted from your winnings and we do not also effect delivery without the payment of the required delivering charges, this is in accordance with section 13 (1) (n) of the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3rd July 1996 by the constitutional assembly. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and wininning situations. Moreover,you are reqiured to send payment charges via our assigned agent in India, of what ever option you have choosen to our dispatch agent, who is incharge of sending you your cheque and winning documents.

Please respond to this e-mail by making a selection from the three options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document for secure delivery of your cheque to you.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs. This is because you only have seven (7) working days to claim this cheque and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be return back to the Ford Motors Promo....

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to enable us expedite action on your parcel.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome.

Regard,
    Mr Frank Benson,
    (GM),
    Citi-Link Courier Service.

• St
    stephen elliott Mar 03, 2008

bloody foreigners trying to con us british out of our hard earned money.send them all home

• Su
    Sunil kumar thakur Mar 27, 2008

28 TANFIELD ROAD,
    GETAFE, MADRID.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering Protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their Ford Mottors Promo Annual Lottery Award will be sent to you as soon Citi-link Courier Company. You can now begin the final steps of the claims process of your winnings of the €1, 000.000.00 (One Million Euro).
    You are to confirm your Order Code which is BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03 TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896 . Mail your desire Address which you want your package of the €1, 000.000.00 (One Million Euro) in Cheque to be delivered to you immediately.

• Su
    Sunil kumar thakur Mar 27, 2008

Hi,

So many mails on this lottery winnings, and a disclaimer form from the Judiciary. What is this? Why such scams. How do i know i am not being robbed of almost 30, 000 INR.

• Aa
    aamir shahzad Feb 17, 2009

hi,
    here i am aamir shahzad from pakistan i recived an e mail witch contains these things i am sending to you please confirm me urgently its status its real one or fake i am waiting for your response immidiate
    thanks
    best regards
    aamir shahzad
    cell #0092-322-5150978
    my e mail
    [email protected]

Flag this messageBATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03Saturday, February 14, 2009 12:49 PM
    From: "FORD MOTORS 2009 EMAIL TURKIYE AWARD" <[email protected]>Add sender to Contacts To: [email protected] MOTORS PROMO
    28 ATATURK PILARS HOUSE
    TURKiYe ANKARA
    TICKET NUMBER: 2752246896
    BATCH NUMBER : AT-040SB06-03

CONGRATULATIONS !!! YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS WON: US$500, 000.00.
    (Ourgrand prize).However, in order to verify your winnings, we need your
    particularsfor verification and authentication purposes, hence,
    attached here is a copy of our verifications form, please fill accordingly, so
    as to proceed with your winnings immediately.

VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM
    6.TELE:___________________
    7. STATE:___________________
    8. COUNTRY:___________________
    9:OCCUPATION:___________________

Following the above, you are expected to furnish us with all your
    necessary details as requested of you above along with a copy of your
    international passport or driver's license via email attachment for
    vetting process which is a standard practise just to ensure that we are
    dealing with the right individual.
    Please, do contact our FIDUCIARY DEPT for further verification and
    authentication of your claims as the sole beneficiary :

FIDUCIARY DEPT:
    MR.AdamS Badira
    Phone:+905069364071
    Email:[email protected]

Negligent repairs!

Car was making whining noise. I took it to dealer and I stated it was the cooling fan. The dealer changed...

irresponsible repairs done by ford

Dear sir, Till few months before we were the proud owners of a ford ikon flair car — aniversary edition...

complain

Dear Sir ,

I own a ford Ikon flair 1.3 bought in oct. 2005, from Narain ford, Lucknow.
Vehicle registration number – UP 32 BQ 3919 .
VIN Number – 5GA – 4152 .

I have done all my regular service as mentioned in the service book duly signed all at Narain ford , Lucknow.
current mileage is 5670.

Now ,I have shifted abroad , so shifted vehicle to patna, where my parents are staying for their driving .
At present , i need to service the vehicle, there is no dealership 700 km around, and my air filter seemed choked and need to be replaced. Even my fan belt gives some noise .
I cannt risk driving to nearest dealer,as then I might be risking the engine .
Last week , I was in noida, so I carried all the original papers and service book to get the genuine parts. I went to south city ford, where I went to workshop and had a talk with asst. service manager, puneet .
He said , he looked at the papers and said , he cannt help me , but on my insistence, he said he will consult the dealer principal , Mr ajay srivastava and let me know .
He came and said he cannt give me parts as , this is not as per policy .
I ASKED HIM, WHETHER IT IS A COMPANY POLICY OR DEALER POLICY . I GOT THE ANSWER THAT IT IS A DEALER POLICY. AS YOU HAVE NOT BOUGHT THE VEHICLE FROM US , WE CANNT HELP YOU .

Now I need answer to my following questions.

1. As a ford customer , what is my fault ??
2. What I do to my Ford Ikon, where customer is not able to service the vehicle . I need to urgently get the consumables , and I cannt risk
3. I know the importance of genuine parts and oils and don’t want to put the parts , which I can get from the market . With this type of situation , I will be forced to use local make of parts , and then , who will be responsible for the damage to my vehicle .
4. On one side , Ford India is launching a good initiative like RSA , which is of first of its kind in India , where as existing customers like us are suffering , who have shown faith in your company and like your product .

I am , in fact a corporate buyer , as I along with my colleagues , bought 3 Ford Ikon from Narain Ford . I am also from automobile trade and would like a response from your side as soon as possible , before I take it further with my lawyers and media.

Regards
Satyam prakash
Mobile -[protected].

rajesh sondhi Sep 24, 2008

I own a ford Ikon 1.6 petrol from new delhi harpreet ford, I have done all my regular service as mentioned in the service book duly signed all at harpreet ford.I am not happy with the service level from HARPREET FORD DELHI there is some major falt from the company from the day i have purchased this car i had informed them various times but they dont listen so in future i will not suggest any one to purchase FORD CARS

Regards
    RAJESH SONDHI
    9999191208

ramandeep singh Oct 18, 2008

I HAVE BOUGHT A FORD ENDEAVOUR TDCI AND IT HAS JUST DONE 30, 000 KMS...ITS CATALATIC CONVERTER HAS GOT BLOCKED..I HAVE ORDERED IT AT CHANDIGARH AT BHAGAT FORD AND THEY ARE SAYING THAT IT IS NOT AVAILABLE.ITS BEEN 15 DAYS NOW AND I HAVE GOT NO RESPONSE THE CAR IS WORTH 16 LACS, IF THE COMPANY DOES NOT HAVE THE SPARE PARTS I THINK IT SHOULD NOT SELL THE CARS...THE SERVICE IS ALSO NOT GOOD...I REQUEST THE PEOPLE THAT THEY SHOULD NEVER BUY FORD CARS AS THEY LACK IN QUALITY.

WILL I GET ANY RESPONSE FROM THE FORD PEOPLE I DONT THINK SO...

U CAN CONTACT ME AT 099150 00043

• Gu
    Gurwinder Jan 21, 2009

My name is Gurwinder gill(Msc IT) PUNJAB. My vehicle vin no is YB02216 and the vehicle visits at bhagat ford Ludhiana which is far from our town near about 100 km with appointment on14/1/2009 of 10:45am and vehicle is there by sharp 10:45am after that the adviser diagnose the problem at 11am that the (front arm and front shockers need to replace) and made all the documents like job card and made estimate time of 6pm and takes the vehicle under his supervision. but after that very shameful thing is that the mechanic attends my car at 4pm on my request otherwise no way to attend that vehicle.after that they put front arm and steering end and i refuse not to replace the shockers. you know that they deliver the vehicle at 6:45pm with front arm and steering end only if i allow them to replace the shocker then they are not able to give us vehicle on same day. i know the situation that's why i refuse to replace the part because we are not able to come by bus if they told us not to deliver the vehicle today. so my question is that what is the meaning of appointment at bhagat ford when you are not able to attend the vehicle at particular time. for example if you give appointments to 20 vehicles a day but you attend near about 100 vehicles a day which are without appointment very funny then what is the meaning of appointment. you say that priority is towards vehicles which come on appointment but all these thing are paper work only for rough less this is second time when u made me upset u check my status when i come on last time before 14/1/2009 the vehicles returns back with out any work because i refuse them why, i tell you when the vehicle comes on appointment in early morning then why you told the customer in evening without doing any work on that vehicle that sorry we are not able to deliver the vehicle today because you attend that vehicle in the evening you know why the people upset from bhagat ford because of your way to attend the vehicle people say that bhagat ford relations are very nice in showroom but very poor when that person goes to workshop i am very upset from bhagat ford today that there is not even a single person which listen the problem of customer ( sir i go to skoda workshop when the vehicle goes there on appointment at there workshop they come fast to attend the vehicle and made all requirements need to check that vehicle no headache to customer but in bhagat ford the persons runs like a mouse made job card why its your responsibility to attend the vehicle when it comes on appointment why you not approach the customer in your workshop. my experience in bhagat ford is that if you not ask them to made job card they not even attend your vehicle whole the day. but all this is not good you have no respect of time of customer. So please if you want to increase sale of your product please come out of showroom and pay attention towards your workshop bcoz a customer come once in showroom to buy vehicle after that for long time his visit is only in workshop so you have to take serious attention towards that if you take care of customer there your sale goes=A0upward my motive is only to alert you. funny thing at bhagat ford is (yaha to ase he hota hay kya kare)

faulty rear suspension!

Purchased 2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback , mileage 8440. I have taken my car in to the Service Dept. at...