Florist Express / Proflowershorrible customer service

E

I ordered flowers to be delivered the weekend of mothers day. I received a confirmation email from florist express stating that they had been delivered which of course they were not. Three days later after calling EVERY day they were finally delivered. The arrangement was a disaster. I had been told repeatedly by florist express that I would receive a FREE upgrade for the problems with delivery and refunded the express delivery fee that I had paid. Upon arrival of the ugly bouquet I contacted the local florist that had arranged and delivered and was told that I didn't have to like them, that I am entitled to my opinion. She then informed me that florist express only paid her $30.o0 from my $73.00 to make the arrangement and what did I expect for only $30.00. I again contacted florist express and spoke to two individuals who apologized for all the mishaps and said that I would receive a 40% refund which of course has never been returned to my credit card. Again I contacted florist express to express my frustration and a supervisor told me that 40% was never promised to me and that the florist must have been lying because they did pay her more than $30.00. So here I am with no refund and no help from supervisors at florist express. Any suggestions?

horrible customer service