Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Timeshares / Vacation Rentals Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA Services and respond to problems

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA  -  Services and respond to problems

G
Author of the complaint
12:47 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is Gys Lourens and e-mail address is [protected]@mokabi.co.za.My account 080866 was for any other reason stopped/cancel and after a briefcase of e-mails and a cell phone bill that you don`t want to see, nothing was done yet.I am trying as from June 2008 to sort out my account after I had booked a holiday and enjoyed it at La Montagne in Balito.I wish I can sent you the e-mails that I have sent and the replies/promises I have recieved and I is still nowhere.I can also give you al the names and e-mail addresses with whom I tried to solve the problem.

We can not talk about service at Flexi Club because there is nothing to talk about.After all we as members are paying indirectly the people in the offices their salary, if there were no members, there would be no club.What are they doing behind the desks if problems are not solved of the members.This is pathetic and I do believe that I am the only member with this complain.

PLEASE HELP

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA - Wont cancel my membership
1 comments
P
Apr 22, 2010 11:26 am

I can understand all the complaints posted on the net about Flexi Holiday. What the salespeople say during their presentations is merely to dupe you into buying the points on offer. After having purchased points in about 2002, i am now told that i need to buy more points because my points purchased are insufficient to enjoy a holiday. It will now cost me an additional R14000 to buy more points, but these new points cannot be added on to the old points bought! What codswallop!

As for their service, this does not exist. You can never get them on line to make a booking. If you do get through, you are informed that booking season for that period is closed/yet to open. I went personally to their offices in Pinetown in 2008to enquire about accommodation in Mauritius in december 2008. The manageress promised that the Mauritius club official will contact me about this. We have enjoyed the holiday at great cost to ourselves yet this cost could have been much lower if we received co-operation from flexi holiday. I had the points to use at the time. However, to this date, the call from the Mauritius rep, is still forthcoming. Talk about customer service!

Pravesh

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

72 complaints