Awana Vacation Resorts Development [AVRD] Logo

Awana Vacation Resorts Development [AVRD]

Having problems with Awana Vacation Resorts Development [AVRD]?

23rd Floor, Wisma Genting, Jalan Sultan Ismail
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

Awana Vacation Resorts Development [AVRD]entitlement nights

As per my records my 2017 entitlement nights 4 week days and 1 week end. But I tried to book a month ago was fully booked for until 31/12/19. I was told 2020 open for booking will be around mid of Nov. But yesterday still not open yet, I was ask to check the website everyday until it opens. Is it the good suggestion? I will be in China for 2 weeks, as you know China has little excess of internet's I cannot do my booking before 22/11/19. Can you book for me check in 18/1/20 and check out 23/1/20 for Awana Genting.
Davidchew

entitlement nights

Awana Vacation Resorts Development [AVRD] — Facilities

Toilet light not working, fridge with broken legs, gas stove not working well, broken table, dusty...

Awana Genting Timeshares — awanavacaton member

I would like make a complaint on behalf of my parents inlow, she was awanavacation timeshare member since...

Awana Vacation Resort Development Bhd — Reduction of facilities for timeshare member.

I would like to highlight the short change for all members of this Awana Vacation Resort Development Berhad...