Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA Logo

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA

Having problems with Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA?

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA Customer Service Contacts

+27 317 177 300 (Customer Support)
+27 317 177 662 (Member Account)
+27 317 177 388 (Member Services)
+27 317 177 592 (Reservation)
+27 317 177 602 (Reservation)
1 Crompton Street, Pinetown, 3610, KwaZulu-Natal
Thu8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA Customer Service. Initial Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA. Discuss the issues you have had with Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SANot able to cancel my membership after years of being a member. There is no person to talk to or correspond with. I am a paid up member.

Long standing member not able to cancel my membership.
I am a paid up member.
I cant find anyone to talk to.
The accounts department now want the payment for next year.
All e-mail addresses to me are no-reply.
I am being bombarded with more time share and specials.
The accounts department sends no-reply e-mails.
The company has numerous websites to send e-mails from, like flexiclub, firstgroup, the time share brokers are in Orlando.

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SAmembership cancellation

My parents have been on flexi club for several years now and also made sure their accounts are paid. They try to use the service as it is ridiculously expensive, but for some reason the place they try to book is never available. When they try to contact flexi club there is no response. Poor service and high fees have forced them to cancel their membership, unfortunately they have been struggling for 2 years now to cancel it.

Jan 28, 2020

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA — voucher booking

Good day I have been with Flexi-club Access for 4 years now. I receive 3 vouchers when joining and the...

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SAfalse presentation / defrauded/ scammed

We signed up in 2016, we got the wonderful sales pitch which made us so excited too be part of this Club and it will be cost effective however we should have checked the bad reviews of the Club. We had paid cash for the joining fee and the wonderful accounts department didn't allocate the payment. There was an amount which was debited over 10 months for what? And then we are charged a Levy and for Annual Subscriptions each year which goes off religiously. Which is a total waste of money. Because we are not getting our monies worth. When we joined SILVERSANDS was part of the Club and the reason why we joined is that we were tired of buying other people's accommodation and being charged a fortune. Now since we have this membership whenever we require for a desired resort there is no accommodation. And now Silver Sands is not part of the Club which is very sad. Every time we call or email for Accommodation for our required period there's nothing ever available.
      I have requested on numerous occasions for accommodation for Mauritius, Thailand or the Cruise and they now say that it is only on a cash basis no points or holiday savings are used as it is an added benefit. With the current economy where do people even have extra money too pay in additional costs?

We have paid an amount of R7749 in cash when we signed up in 2016 .
      A debit order of R2613.30 X 10 MONTHS = R26 136.00
      And an amount of R16 601.80 in Levies paid
      Total paid is R50 486.80 and 21558 POINTS WITH A VALUE OF +- R150 000?

They have come back saying:
      They can give me 7 day voucher for 6 people :4 adults and 2 children under the age of 12 years and they will cancel the membership and do not have to pay the 2020 levies? Surely then above calculations does not equal to R150 000.

I went back to them saying I am not accepting their voucher, this was their response:
      They have agreed that as per the Consumer Protection Act, The Club can refund you minus the 45 % administrative charge . Please note that the refund will only be based on the number of points purchased an not on usage points given to you by the Club .
      Surely this is not fair?

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SAflexi club

Flexi club it is a scam their consultant mispresent their marketing what the explain to you is different from on the contact, m the victim and I am blacklisted because of Flexi club with their false information. Trying to cancel the membership i don't win, they are so rude taking you from pillar to post, they don't even give you a notice that they are taking you to ITC. How can one be helpedited on this scame people.

Sep 20, 2019

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA — unethical business practice

Marketing practices Collins alleges that Flexi Club, CLG, Lamont and Ridl engage in practices and tactic...

Sep 02, 2019

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA — flexi holiday club

I have been trying for years to cancell especially during the periods of unimployment. They say you can...

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SAcontract upgrade

I have updated my contract with Flexi Club over a 60 month period. I am currently paying R822.31 per month that is deducted via debit order. This is going of like clock work Flexi Club agents however had entered the incorrect information indicating that I have to pay R2760 over a 10 month period. This information is now showing negative on all credit bureaus and has a negative score for me. I am not behind with any payments to Flexi Club however your company is quick to take money but slow or never helping to correct the mistake. It is always the customer who has to sort the problem out with the credit bureas

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SAtimeshare / club membership

Good day,
            I am Mr Dudley Manuel. I was advised by Shavon Parsons In December 2015 on what a "great thing it is to be apart of FlexiClub/Club Leisure". What a direct lie!!! We received a membership book and vouchers in January 2016. We are from Cape Town and our membership book states that it was done and signed at Durban on 18/01/2016. Membership number 852573

As Shavon advised, In January 2016 we first attempted to use one of our vouchers. Like she said " If you then decide you are not interested, you are more than welcome to cancel". We attempted numerous times to book using our vouchers as well as our points. Unfortunately, the customer service is just as disgusting as the company as a whole.

I then Changed jobs and along with that his bank details . We DID NOT update FlexiClub as we were still awaiting numerous call backs as promised.

As time went on, I still attempted to call with no resolution. However, my wife in January 2019 sent an email to them explaining everything that happened. A guy by the name "Divesh" responded an gave me a call. I explained that I needed to have this cancelled and removed from my name as this is now negatively affecting my credit rating. I AGAIN was promised a call back. My wife emailed him AGAIN with no response.

so here I am, PLEADING..Please help!!

I need to get this over and done with. Please

Feb 02, 2019

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA — cost of membership versus value in services

Flexi Club over charged by R21 692.00 for a weekend chalet. In 2016 I took over 5579 points from my mother'...

Sep 18, 2018

Flexi Holiday Club / Flexi Club SA — holiday points

I have been trying to cancel my contract or migrate it to the fixed term contract for the past 2 year...

Flexi Club Timeshare — cancellation of membership / 083802

I emailed Flexi club on the 22nd December 2016 complaining to them that I have not received any communication...

Flexiclub Club Leisure Group — booked into abandoned and health hazard resort in italy

This complaint was submitted to Club Leisure 3 months ago, to HelloPeter and posted on Facebook with numerou...

Club Leisure Group Flexi Holiday Club — reservation dates not as promised

Good day Re: reservation reference number 1917220 - membership number 110285 Refers: I, mrs r. aheer...

Flexi And Holiday Club — can cancel membership

I am under debt review and we are struggling for more than a year to cancel this membership. They phone me...

Flexi Club — membership

2011 I went to rand easter show where I was told about the holiday plan. The guy told me that I could sing a...

Flexiclub — Wont cancel my membership

I bought into this in January 2013, never used any points they have given me. I realized that they have lot...

Flexi Clubcontract declined - no refund yet..

I phoned in on 04 march 2013 to make a booking and i got feedback that my contract was declined . Since 5 DEC 2012 till now no one phone us to let us know that it was declined. When i asked them what about all the money we paid them on the 5 DEC 2012 they said they will get back to me. I am trying now for 2 weeks to get a answer about my money and still no one can help me. This is not acceptable i am taking this to SA Carte Blanch if no one can help me before 19 march 2013.

My contract no is 218019
              Please someone help .
              Angie [protected]

• St
                  Stan Ley Jun 14, 2012

Anyone having trouble with Flexi Club expecially with them not supplying holiday accomodation weeks when requested. Please contact me with a view to a possible class action court case against them.
                  [protected]
                  [email protected]

Marilizec Mar 07, 2013

I want to cancel my flexi club contract, but they just don't want me to. I have been paying only the intrest and nothing els. They don't want to cancel my contract, and I can't afford it anymore. Can you help me please. Contact Marilize [protected]

• Nc
                  Ncami Apr 11, 2014

Hi am Ncamisile Mabuza and my mum is in a worse situation right now cause of these people... have you found help yet? please let me know or ill just take your numbers from your post.

• Nc
                  Ncami Apr 11, 2014

Hi can you please help me... have you found help we are about to lose everything we've worked for cause of these people. please help ([email protected])

Flexi Clubcontract cancellation declined

I have been trying to cancel my membership with this Club for over 2 years now. I get to be told about conditions on which they can cancel my membership which are just impossible to meet. I do not think it is fair that any company is allowed to force consumers into buying a product even if they are no longer interested. Checking on the internet I got to realise that there have been people trying to cancel their contrats from 2006. If you dont pay, you get listed on the Credit Bureau whcih everyone wants to avoid. How can a company be allowed to operate like that? This is unfair consumer practice. I started paying R500 in 2007 and now I pay almost R1500. My priorities have changed, I need to cancel my membership, let alone the pathetic service I get from the Club. Please goiogle complaints about this Club and stop it. Even with a house bond, tehre are options to cancel the contract how much more for a holiday club? Please help. Membership number 110765

• Mo
                    Modiehi Apr 17, 2013

This just happened to me this year, i wish i could have digged deaper before. Have you got help yet

• Mo
                    Modiehi Apr 17, 2013

I regret joining Flexiclub, they wont cancel my membership even when i have not even used the points they gave me. They said i have 5 days to cancel, can this be real? 5 days to cancel the product of R50 000.00

Flexi Club — handed over

To whom it may concern. I had a contract at flexi club which I realy did not want, I was actualy being...