National Sewing Circle Logo

National Sewing Circle

Having problems with National Sewing Circle?

National Sewing Circle Customer Service Contacts

1903 Wayzata Blvd. East
Wayzata, Minnesota
Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (CST)

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with National Sewing Circle Customer Service. Initial National Sewing Circle complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for National Sewing Circle above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about National Sewing Circle. Discuss the issues you have had with National Sewing Circle and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

National Sewing Circle Complaints & Reviews

National Sewing CircleContact details

I wish to cancel my renew option from the National Sewing and the National Quilting websites and am unable to get through to either of them on the phone. I live in the UK and the shipping is too expensive for me from the States and you are unable to purchase only downloads of any of the courses you provide.

Can someone please call me or text me on: [protected] in the uk
Kind regards

Barbara Guest
barbara.[protected]@gmail.com

National Sewing CircleFraudulent charge

My account was charged $49.00 dated 7/19/2020 which I did not authorize, nor did I purchase anything. Please process credit returned to my account.

Anita M. Turner
    103 Eagle Drive
    Rochester, NH 03833

Apr 16, 2019

National Sewing Circle — charge on my visa card

I was charged 45.00 on my Visa card in us funds which came out to 61.83 in Canadian funds. I have not ordered...

Mar 27, 2019

National Sewing Circle — unauthorized credit card charges

I have a charge of $45.00 on my credit card statement and I did not order anything. It was billed to my...

NationalSewingCircle — spam and automatic renewal

I signed up for this site NationalSewingCircle and was their member. After I signed up they started spamming...