Menu

Fingerhut  -  Complaint

K
Author of the complaint
8:35 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Due to illness, I am unable to make my minimum payment due 5/2/22. They have it advertised all over their site that they will work with you if you cannot pay due to illness (I need to move my payment date to the end of this month, or double up on payments next month. I have never been late in the 5 years I have been a customer).

I called 4/28/22, was on the phone for nearly two hours, spoke with 4 people. Was hung up on, was transferred to a robot and left there, was led back to the website which then leads you to their main customer service number.

I am on the phone with them again today 4/29/22, and have been on hold for going on an hour. Told all supervisors are in a meeting, no one can help, etc.

I know I owe money, I am trying to do the right thing and communicate with my creditor to work something out. I am being treated like garbage while sick, their website is extremely misleading. All of my other creditors have worked with me, so I have no other option but to file a report here.

More Fingerhut complaints & reviews

Fingerhut - order/customer service
Fingerhut - customer service/shipping
Fingerhut - they sell crap jewelry
0 comments