FIDOcable internet service... or lack of

T Nov 01, 2018

Worst experience ever, rivals even Bell for customer service. Had to call to get a balance refund issued because apparently your not entitled to your money after closing your account? Told at most a month to issue a cheque because they haven't made it to modern times with electronic payments. Now sitting here with 2+ months past, hung up on three times this evening, wasted three hours only to find out they have no clue when I'll receive my refund. Yet another case has been opened to figure out why they're unable to return my money. Thinking by this point I'm legally a creditor to Fido so the whole $15 + interest late payment should be applying to my balance owing, only seems fair, no?

RESOLVED

• Fido's response · Nov 01, 2018

Hi Tyson,

Claudia here from Fido.
    This is definitely not the experience we want for you. We'd really love a chance to take a closer look into it with you, so please send us a PM on Facebook or a DM on Twitter to get started.
    Hope to hear from you soon,

Claudia