FedExdelivery

Tracking #[protected] 24Sept19 delivered large box that I could not handle. The driver had the large box on a cart and wheeled it to my front door. I asked if he could put the large box inside and he said NO!!! I asked him how am I suppose to get it inside my house? It was already on the cart, but he laughed and said that's not my job. I could not believe what he was telling me. I guess the customer does not come first!! What happen to your hiring practices??

Gr
Sep 24, 2019

Comments

• Km
      Sep 24, 2019

Before I comment I need background information. Did you have lights on in your home? Was there a clear view from the road to your front door? Do you have barking or growling dogs around? Was their gang members/drug dealers in your home? Were weapons visible to the driver? Or anything that might give the driver alarm to his safety when entering your home? Personally I would never enter a stranger's home, and it's probably not allowed at FedEx for drivers to enter people's homes.

•   Sep 24, 2019

I’m sure they aren’t allowed in homes due to the liability. If you ordered a large item, then you knew it would be arriving soon. Either have someone around to bring it in or open it on the porch and ask a neighborhood kid to help.