Menu

S
Author of the complaint
9:32 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fed ex is suppose to deliver my package now for 4 days in a roll. and they say the same thing I am not home. When I have been all day. I have video on my place and you can see No Fed Ex. when I call to complain they say that they will make sure it comes and again same thing.

When I asked the agent to give me there ID # they refused to do so and was very rude about this. I am disabled and this is why I did just pick my item up. Bu they got every rude and told me to come pick it up if I do not like or basically deal with this. I have yet to get my package after not being able to do anything or go anywhere for the last 4 days waiting on the driver to come. Same time everyday the driver says I am not home just about quitting time. this is the most horrible serve I have ever gotten and the conduct of the customer service was totally uncalled for. They refuse to bring my package and refuse to help me.

I have never had this kind of experience with a company before in my life. and upon reading the review after fixing to complain this seems to be a common thing with them lying and Bad business. This business should shut there door before harming more people!

More FedEx complaints & reviews

FedEx - poor service
FedEx - tuition reimbursement not paid out
FedEx - lying about attempted delivery
0 comments