Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] service for groupage and shipping

I made a couple of shipments with ship7, the first one asked me for 10 dollars for each item to be consolidated in a buttonhole box, so 7 items 70 dollars plus 98 dollars to ship a box of about 8 lb!!!
Received the first box I tell you that it was very badly packaged and one of the items (vintage tin machine) arrived all squashed!!! 80 dollars throw away!!!

I made the second and last shipment and the customer service confirmed that they would pay me the cost of the item which ruined the shipment, so I pay the consolidation (10 dollars per item) and the 9 pounds 115 dollar shipment!!!

Parcel arrived without an article for I also paid 10 dollars to write it in the box, I write to the customer service and they tell me that the article was probably stolen by someone!!!

In the end, in addition to stealing my money and an item from the box, they created damage to me by badly packing the package (without any internal protection to avoid breakage).

Be careful, they are thieves!!!

Scammers!!! I want my money back!!!

• Ship7's response · Jan 03, 2020

Hi,

Can you let us know your suite number so that we can have a look into your problem and resolve.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] “scammers!!! be careful!!!”

Scammers !!! Be careful !!! I have shiped three times with ship7 and all three times one of the items was missing and every time they told me they would ship it in the next shipment but in the end they stole some items I bought !!! Customer service is crap, I will reply when they want and they never solve the problem, they ask you 10 dollars for each item you want to consolidate in just one shipment, they are thieves !!! You have to stop them and check the regularity of a thieving company !!! There are other safer companies for the transport of your purchases, do NOT use this service from ship7, they are scammers !!!

• Ship7's response · Jan 03, 2020

Hi,

• Ship7's response · Jan 06, 2020

Hi Marc,

We need your Suite number in order to investigate and resolve the issue.

• Resolution Statement

marc1975 Dec 24, 2019

I confirm that I also had problems with SHIP7, they stole a new mobile phone from the packaging and told me that this was probably sealed but empty !!! Thieves !!! I want my money back!!!

marc1975 Jan 01, 2020

They steal your goods from your shipments !!!

They stole my new mobile phone from the box which they reconditioned as if it had never been opened !!! They told me that it was probably already empty !!!
    The phone was given to me and sent by my sister who lives in California, how can anyone do anything ???
    Thieves, I want my money !!!