FashionNovascammers!!! thieves!!! let's stop them!!!

S

Run for the hills!!! This website is a scam!!! Don't order anything from them because they will be sure to promptly take money from your account but no products. I placed a $282.90 worth of order onJune 24th. I didn't receive a confirmation email but the money was deducted from my account. I took a screenshot of the order number that came up on the website immediately after placing the order.

When I track my order using the "track order" option at their website using the number, it says "Could not find order." I have tried calling and emailing literally multiple times a day attaching the screenshots as proof. No email responses and when I call all I hear is this annoying automated voice calling me "Novababe". Really!!! I am out of options. I don't know what to do and watching my hard earned almost $300 go down the drain is a hard pill to swallow.

I have attached the screenshot of the confirmation I got from the website immediately after placing the order and a pic of my order not being found. Can someone stop these scammers from stealing from people! Please help!!!

scammers!!! thieves!!! let's stop them!!!
scammers!!! thieves!!! let's stop them!!!