Menu
FashionNova
reviews & complaints

FashionNova
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1515 complaints
67 resolved 1448 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of FashionNova. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
L
7:05 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was attempting to use the gift card that was given to me on May 28 and The discount field was not accepting the gift card number number and I contacted customer service to let them know and they gave me a very generic email that was of no help because they were asking for the order number but I didn’t have an order number because I couldn’t process the...

6:32 pm EDT

FashionNova - Order number [protected]

I am a loyal customer to fashion nova and typically order from the website a few times a month. However this previous order has been by far my worst experience and because of that I don't think I will no longer consider ordering from this site. When I choose my sizes I go off of the size chart because every clothing brand runs differently. I went according to the size chart while ordering all my clothes and almost half of the order is either way too big or way too small. There was a few that did fit, but their were more clothes that didn't fit than the ones that do. So with that being said I need my money back. There is absolutely nothing I can do with clothes that are huge or too small! I do not want a gift card because I will no longer be using Fashion Nova ever again. I would like to send this merchandise back for my money back. I believe that is fair enough, they still have the tags and Have not been damaged or worn. A gift card will not be acceptable in this matter and I would hope you guys are nothing but understanding of that! I need a return label sent to my email address on file because it does not allow me to start a refund online. Its only giving me the option to reprint the shipping label. I look forward to hearing from you soon as I do except my money back!

Desired outcome: Refund MONEY BACK

6:44 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On the 26th of May i made an order totaling AUD172,70 shortly after i was charged ANOTHER AUD169,80 however i have made NO repurchases or new purchases

B
11:49 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Eye placed an order and didn't receive everything eye was supposed to so eye reached regarding the issue, they refunded me, but then eye placed another order for my birthday outfit and it came but they gave me the wrong item. Eye ordered a green long sleeve jumpsuit and got a long sleeve see through cheetah shirt instead.

View 0 more photos
J
3:57 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order on the 19th but I never received an email to confirm my order, I tried to contact them and they replied with an automated email which did not answer my question. They already charged my after-pay but I don't have any information regarding my order. I am very disappointed.

J
9:28 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I placed an order on 4/14/22 (order number [protected]). On 4/21/22 this order was marked as delivered to front door. From 4/21 - 4/25 I have been trying to contact the carrier (Laser Ship) and Fashion Nova. This order was not delivered. My apartment complex requires a key fob for entry into the parking garage and into the building. You cannot access the...

View 0 more photos
U
1:17 pm EDT

FashionNova - My return

I returned my a outfit to fashion nove 4/21/22 and yet to get my credit for it I have not heard from know one about this matter every time I try to comtact customer support know one response and it is so hard to get with these companies that don't have a customer service number please reach out to me. My track number is 9505513484232111358022 for my refund credit

Desired outcome: just credit to my account ok I hJust want someone to contact me from fashion nova how are they just going to take my hard earn money

S
7:56 am EDT

FashionNova - fashion nova

I have ordered 4 items from the website but I did not receive a confirmation email!

I don't have my order number but I have the proof from my bank statement and a screenshot of when the purchase was Made from the website.

how may I get my order number so I can track my order? and make sure my items are not lost.

I tried to contact them in everyway, By Email Phone but I did not get any response!

What should I do?

D
12:44 pm EDT

FashionNova - My shipment was cancelled by the sender

I ordered an item may 13 at 90:7 and paid for express shipping. Later that night I got an update saying my item was shipped out. The next day it said my shipment was cancelled by the sender. I need my item to be shipped or give me back EVERY SINGLE PENNY I SPENT. You have no right to TAKE peoples money and cancelled their order for them. HIGHLY UPSET AND THIS NEEDS TI BE SOLVED NOW.

Desired outcome: I NEED A RESPONSE. I need my item to be shipped and delivered or give me back EVERY SINGLE PENNY I SPENT.

1 comment
U
May 18, 2022 6:56 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I agree I am going through that now

R
11:37 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered this dress on April 16th for my daughter, It stated it was delivered in Kansas, then it stated it was in transit. My daughter recently went into her account to track and its totally deleted from her order page. Its been almost a month we still never received the dress. The information below was confirmation emailed to us after we ordered the dre...

Y
3:51 pm EDT

FashionNova - Order I never received

On April 18 2022 I received email stating my order was delivered. I never received my items and I complained and contacted customer care. They sent me a affidavit to fill out which I returned. But still no prefer or response! I don’t have my items. I did all the steps that was ask! So when I go to customer support they say it nothing they can do after 30 days! Bir I contacted ash nova after they said my items were delivered!

Desired outcome: Still don’t have my items or credit .

8:49 pm EDT

FashionNova - Refund policy

I bought some small size items. My first issue with them, they were not really small.

Upon returning some items, since final sales cannot be returned, I was given a gift card back.

Great for the gift card, but what im I supposed to use it on? More of that oversize trash? I could try some more items, but all refunds require out of pocket mailing fee. I paid $7 for my refund.

Basically the minute you click buy, that money is gone, where or not you have a good experience or good product!

What a [censored]in scam

Desired outcome: I dont want no gift card, i have no intent of buying anything else from you

R
8:21 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered something and my old address generated and I didn't know that. I need to edit or cancel my order or just give me a refund.They used my old address but I know longer live there and my package is going to that address.

C
12:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

FashionNova - I have been trying to contact you since February.

My order number is [protected]. My email is Cristy.cl.[protected]@gmail.com I returned the Give me Caviar Maxi dress for $69.99 and didnt receive a store credit or any form of refund. The return was made 02/21/2022, I would love to somehow get a refund or store credit it has been a very long time and i would like this to be resolved.

Desired outcome: Refund or store credit

K
8:10 am EDT

FashionNova - Email confirmation

I ordered 5 things on May 4, 2022. Never received an confirmation email. They took the money from my account and here it is May 6th and I still have not received my confirmation email. This is the first time this has happened to me and it’s very upsetting. I love Fashion nova but this isn’t it. There is no one to contact. This needs to be resolved or I need a refund.

M
7:21 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My Package say's it was delivered on 5/5/2022 and it was not. I was home the whole day and never received anything. My order number is [protected]

S
11:46 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Fashion Nova did not send my order confirmation to my email address so I can track my order , When I used the Afterpay.

Y
1:57 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is the second time I've had issues with orders from Fashion Nova. Last year, I placed an order that was never received. It sat on a shipping dock for weeks and no one contacted me and were unable to locate it at the shipping dock. Could not find a customer service number on the Fashion Nova website, nor was the Customer Support link working. It wa...

D
2:19 pm EDT

FashionNova - Return

I purchased a few items from Fashion Nova. I payed for the returning fee and I waited to see the refund to be posted on my credit card but it never did. I then went to the post office to check on the status of my return and they let me know it got sent. I got receipts from the post office to verify this. I have uploaded pictures for proof. Thank you!

N
6:36 am EDT

FashionNova - Charged my card without consent

Hello, I was billed for an order that was cancelled.

I paid for these clothes using PayPal. The money came out of my bank account.

But then a few moments later the payment was reverted and I got my money back and the order was cancelled.

So I re-ordered the same items, minus one or two.

And that order went through fine.

But now I have been charged for the original order which I do not want and shouldn’t have been charged for.

Can I please get my money back for the order.

I do not want store credit as the money should not have been taken in the first place.

You cannot just charge peoples cards after telling them their order has been cancelled.

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund for the amount that was charged without my permission.

FashionNova contacts