Farfetchjust keep messing up my order

C

I'm so disappointed about the order. And Farfetch just keep mess up my order. First, i received the wrong item. After I contacted the customer service, they told me that they will send me the correct item when they receive the return. However, right now they told me the item is turn out and process the refund. But I clearly saw the item was in stock when I contacted customers service. They are supposed to hold the item for me when arranging the return delivery instead of telling me that item is out of stock after they received the return item. They are just wasting my time and make me miss the good period to purchase the Kenzo sweatshirt. Right now the Kenzo tiger sweatshirt price goes up and sale item is running out of the size. It is so unacceptable. How come you messed up twice of this simple stuff. That is all because their fault make me miss the product, and the product is not available anymore. And now they just act like nothing had happened!come on!I wasted whole night on picking up the product.