Menu
Factor 75 Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Factor 75
reviews & complaints

www.factor75.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.9 59 Reviews

Factor 75 Complaints Summary

25 Resolved
20 Unresolved
Our verdict: While Factor 75 has an above-average resolution rate, there’s room for improvement. Investigate common issues reported by customers and understand how they were resolved. Be prepared to follow up on your queries if needed, and keep detailed records of all interactions.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Factor 75 has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Factor 75. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Factor 75 reviews & complaints

7:17 pm EST

Factor 75 - Product received late & customer service was beyond terrible

I called last week to ask about my upcoming weeks order and understand as to why my coupon wasn’t being applied to my order. After asking to speak with a manager or supervisor, I was hung up on continuously 5x in an hour period of time. Fast forward to tuesday of the following week, i’m waiting for my meals to come in. I call factor to inform them my meal...

6:14 pm EST

Factor 75 Factor 75

Do not click on website! Got suckered into entering card info to see menu. Once I saw I new immediately the meals were not anything I wanted to ever eat. Deactivated account immediately. They are still sending me a box 7 day from now and after two calls to customer service they refuse to stop future shipment and refund money. And, they charge your credit for meals a ful week before they even ship. Do not get suckered into even looking at this website!

Claimed loss: $67.00 for a box of mushy, spicy food I will never eat.

Desired outcome: Credit and refund.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Factor 75 representatives only. If you are affiliated with Factor 75, please claim your business to access these details.

10:42 am EST

Factor 75 Factor 75

When on Factor website, I cancelled / skipped all future deliveries unitl Jan 11th 2024. I had just placed an order on for delivery on 12th Dec, with personally chosen meals, which I received.

I called customer service when I received an email saying my next delivery was placed and it was to be delivered on 19th Dec. I did receive an email confirmation that the order was skipped, but sadly, I deleted it. I asked the representative to inform Tech support of the glitch, he said he would and that someone from management would contact me in person by phone within 24hours. This has not occurred. Neither have I received any communication regarding this error via e mail. Because I did not place the order, I was unable to select my meal choices, so now I have 6 meals in my fridge, most of which I will be unable to use / eat. I would not recommend any dealings with Factor 75 for this reason. I have closed my account with them and also blocked them charging any other orders to my credit card.

Claimed loss: $75.74

Desired outcome: Refund to my credit card

Is Factor 75 legit?

Our verdict: Factor 75 has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Factor 75's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Factor 75 can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Factor 75 earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Factor 75 achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Factor 75 has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Factor75.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Factor 75 website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Factor75.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Factor 75 have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up Factor 75 and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Factor75.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Factor 75.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Factor 75 protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
7:28 pm EST

Factor 75 - Food delivery

This is second time I've written this. The first one disappeared. I tried to resolve this with a telecphone call. I talked the second time to a man named Rad Gonzales. He did not understand my issues, and his accent was so thick I could not understand him. The first person I talked to in October had a name of Noel. I asked if he knew Noel at Factor, and...

12:23 pm EST

Factor 75 Mistake in order

As of today, November 16, 2023, my bank account was charged for the Factor75 meals for $68.43. I was just looking into what your plans offered but decided not to purchase at this time. Not sure how the order went through without confirmation. Please cancel the order that I did not intend to purchase. I did not receive notification via email that it did go through

Thanks,

Jodi Hulin

T
1:14 pm EST

Factor 75 - False advertising - factor 75 hero discount

Factor 75 claims to offer a "hero" discount through ID.me, but Factor 75 set it us so that no one can receive the discount. Factor 75 provided false information to ID.me, which in turn causes ID.me to automatically redirect people to a completely different website instead of redirecting qualifying ID.me account holders back to the Factor 75 webpage. Here'...

6:49 pm EDT

Factor 75 Cancelled Order

I had an order coming up but put a skip on it. They went ahead and shipped it and charged me for it. Customer service tried to tell me it was from a previous account that was closed. The account was closed a few months ago so why would they use that account for the "Skip " order. I have the confirmation email that confirmed that I skipped the order for this week. The call taker also had this annoying rooster sound going on in the background.

Claimed loss: $81.00

Desired outcome: Refund

View 0 more photos
B
8:25 pm EDT

Factor 75 - Poor meals, poor service

I was a Factor customer for two months and for the most part enjoyed the meals. Deliveries were well packaged and on time. I always selected meals that appealed to me rather than just accepting "chef's choice". I told many of my friends how much I was enjoying the service. But then I needed to suspend my service. I assumed from the website that it would be...

S
7:11 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Factor 75 Food is delicious; service, not so much

I don't ever write reviews, but I'm kind of frustrated. First of all, I love the food. However, I'm only on Week 2. On Week 1, they forgot to include one of the meals in my box. They credited me, and I was fine with that. This week, although they charged my card, they did not ship a box to me. I have no meals for this week. They again credited me, but that was part of my grocery budget. I have no more room to buy more keto food to eat this week. So I have to eat the rest of the family's non-keto food, because that's all I have. I am extremely frustrated. Only 2 weeks, and both times, they screwed up. I'm losing a lot of faith in this company. The customer service people are nice, but the shipping department needs to get it together. One more screw-up, and I'm done.

6:11 pm EDT

Factor 75 Unauthorized credit card charges

First week received meals,food was great.Week 2,never received meals and was assured by 3 different customer service that we would receive the meals the following week plus be credited an additional week for the mistake.My account showed the credit but when beginning next order,the credit was gone.Tried multiple times to resolve with each person lying or too lazy to assist at all.I rate customer service 0 at best.

M Stringer Raymond,Wa

Desired outcome: I would like factor to provide the free week they promised! [protected]@aol.com

1:27 pm EDT

Factor 75 Just Browsing? Nope, you'll be charged!

I'd give them a zero if possible. On 9/7/23 I entered my credit card information so I could browse their menu (I should have noticed something was up due to this requirement). After reviewing their menu, I decided that I was not impressed and immediately cancelled (I was on their site for approximately 3 minutes). I received a confirmation email that I had cancelled a few minutes later. A few days later I reviewed my bank account and noticed that on 9/13/23 (6 days after cancelling) Factor charged me $110. I called the company and explained the situation. They told me that they see I cancelled, but that there was a 2nd place on their site that I needed to cancel and because I did not do that, my order WOULD ship (they could have cancelled the shipment) and arrive on September 18th. I was then hung up on by the Factor Rep. This is ridiculous and compete fraud. How can a someone cancel, receive confirmation of the cancellation and then 6 days later be charged for something that hasn't yet shipped and they never wanted? I received the meals today (9/18/23) and again called Factor because I wanted to return the meals that I did not want and did not rightfully pay for. I was told there is nothing they could do and I could not return the product. I was also told that DO NOT RETURN it is "clearly" written on the box the meals were shipped in. I filed a fraud claim with my bank, received a temporary credit and am waiting for their final decision.

P
3:12 pm EDT

Factor 75 - Meal delivery service

On 9/6/2023, used a coupon I received in the mail and tried to order at Factor75.com The coupon didn't apply correctly, so I canceled the transaction. I then tried 2 other coupon codes and a third from television. None of them applied correctly. At that point I was done. I cancelled the Factor75 account and then I signed up for BistroMD with no issues. On...

K
7:45 pm EDT

Factor 75 Factor meals

I just wanted to try try out one weeks of meals from factor 75 and they charge another weeks of Meals

on my credit card without my permission. This is corrupt, misleading, [censored]. I should’ve got an email asking for my permission for another weeks of meals or I can change my meals to a different plan. This is ridiculous. They can’t just charge my credit card without my permission.

Desired outcome: Get my money back for $116

N
8:36 am EDT

Factor 75 Deceptive Practices

I initially thought I wanted to join Factor 75 for my mom. I signed up on June 15th then canceled the next day. Recently, I came across another ad and gave Factor a second look, but never placed an order. Suddenly I was charged $116 by them saying that I placed an order that I didn't place! I don't even know what they're sending because I don't have an order confirmation. I called customer service to demand a refund for whatever it is (not even shipped yet) and they told me that there's nothing they could do-- No refunds/No returns. Of course, I'm disputing this charge with my bank.

Desired outcome: I want a full refund.

G
2:53 pm EDT

Factor 75 - The Factor customer service when delivery was not received

We have invested in this meal plan and wanted a good long-term relationship - we are ordering 12 meals a week. Unfortunately, this has been compromised by their customer service who could not resolve a delivery problem and then assured compensation for our issues and then reneged on it. What? We did not receive our food for the week and began calling that...

12:12 pm EDT

Factor 75 My order was canceled

On 7/20/23 @ 7:20am I called your 888.573.5727 number to cancel my order and no longer receive your food. I found that the spices used made me sick and can no longer find anything in your menu choices. I was told on this day that I will no longer receive any food and will not be charged for any other delivery. Just this morning I got a text saying the food had been delivered to my door and a charge was put on my Visa. When I called the same number I spoke to “Lai” who said there was nothing she could do. That I can not drop it off back to send it back to the company. So basically I am stuck with food that makes me sick even after I canceIed my future orders! She said I had to keep the food and would be charged again. I will have to throw it away.

Desired outcome: At least refund my credit card and please send me the verification of my cancellation which was on 7/20/23

8:15 pm EDT

Factor 75 Food Delivery

I received the 1st box damaged (it was a big mess.) The next day, I requested account cancellation & stopping of future boxes. I learn I am being charged full price for a 2nd box. Giving customers less than 24 hours to cancel is absurd. If I order a pizza and it arrives damaged, the restaurant would not automatically schedule another pizza and charge me full price for it without telling me. I've requested cancellation and refund multiple times. I was promised an email from management. I did not receive an email. From this experience, I would say stay away from this company.

Desired outcome: Full refund to credit card of charges for the 2nd unwanted box.

L
4:17 pm EDT

Factor 75 Incredibly hostile policy

Don't. Just, don't. This company is one of the worst I've ever been involved with, and I have used just about all the food subscription models out there.

The absolute inability to cancel orders, or redirect their delivery address WELL in advance of their actual shipment or delivery (if you miss their ridiculous cut off by even a minute) even if the package is not in shipment or delivery yet, because ALL OF IT IS LOCKED is ridiculous. There's an error on the shipping address or they have the wrong address on their shipping label? Too bad, so sad, thanks for the 100$, you get a big box of nothing. Need to travel because of an emergency? Not a single iota of room in their predatory practices to make allowances for normal customer life things. The website is set up in a way to trap people into subscriptions and then make it impossible to actually live with them. CS is unable to help in any way (they can't touch an order once it's created) and aren't even allowed to provide the barest compensation or credit to balance it.

Desired outcome: Refund the order or allow it to be re-routed to the CORRECT address.

10:39 am EDT

Factor 75 Order changes not saved after hitting save and horrible customer service

Yesterday 6/28/23 I made it a point to go on to the app to remove the premade selection and pick my own because the previous order I had forgotten and got a few meals that I ended up having to throwout. I clicked the save button and yet the order it says I am getting is the dang "preselected" ones with one of them being something I can not eat and a few others ones I will not eat... So once again I am getting meals that are not cheap and will have to be given away or thrown out! I called the so called "customer service" who was NO help said it was already too late. How in the world is it too late to fix a few of the meals when the order was processed a few hours ago? She refused to help get me to someone that I could talk to that could help me find a solution for these meals. So I finally just told her to cancel my subscription, which she clearly did not care about.

To be clear I am not here to complain about the product itself. I actually loved these meals and I am upset that it came to a point that I had to cancel because I could not get help. I was struggling to loose my post baby weight since I do not have the time or energy to go to the gym. But in the first 3 weeks of eating these meals and no other changes to my daily routine I lost 11 lbs.

11:23 pm EDT

Factor 75 Did not submit authorization nor selected meals

5/31/23 Accessed the website, were made to create an account, including adding a credit card, before being able to view meal selections and plans. I selected the 10 meals plan and begin looking at the available meals. The website automatically populated several meals into my cart, for which I deleted because I was allergic to the ingredients, bell peppers and poblano peppers. After not being able to find 10 meals within the calorie smart options that did not have bell peppers, and only finding meals that are at a higher cost, I logged out with intent to return at later date and find meals. I did not have 10 meals in my cart, nor did I submit approval to continue with the service, yet the following week I received 10 meals, most of which where duplicates and 8 I was allergic too. Their phone number had a dial tone as if out of service. Factor75 charged $73.44 at 1145pm 5/31/23, before I even selected any meals and exited the website. I field a complaint with PayPal and canceled my credit card due to this fraudulent charge, and canceled the plan. 6/7/23 PayPal was charged $110.91, despite having not accessed the site nor selected meals, while Factor75 site shows 6/8/23 last payment and status of INACTIVE. 6/9/23 logged into Factor 75 and deactivated the plan, again. 6/13/23 10 meals arrived, again without selecting meals nor authorizing delivery. Called, this time spoke to representative who claimed my account was closed, which I had done twice now, but could not explain to me how I can be charged for meals that I did not select nor approve of shipping. It was explained my ship date was Wednesday and that the cancelation on Friday was after Wednesday. There is no explanation that you have to cancel prior to the day that you have not approved for meals that you have not selected. Filed another fraudulent charge with PayPal. The site will not allow me to remove my payment, how can one guarantee they will not continue to charge, even though the account has been deactivated twice now. Now I am contacting class action lawsuit. https://www.classaction.org/news/lawsuit-claims-factor75-kept-consumers-in-the-dark-regarding-automatic-subscription-renewal-terms

Desired outcome: Reimbursement for $73.44 and $110.91, meals that I did not select, and I'm allergic to. Removal of my PayPal account so they will not continue to charge.

View 0 more photos
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Factor 75 contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Factor 75?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Factor 75 Customer Service. Initial Factor 75 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Factor 75 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Factor 75. Discuss the issues you have had with Factor 75 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.