Having problems with Food Network?

Food Network Customer Service Contacts

75 Ninth Ave
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Food Network Customer Service. Initial Food Network complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Food Network above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Food Network. Discuss the issues you have had with Food Network and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Food Network Complaints & Reviews

Food Networkcookware set

First off, I hate leaving this bad review because the pans are beautiful & they cook well.. BUT THEY ARE CHEAPLY MADE! I have used them twice now, hand washed, used silicone cookware, & basically babied them! The enamel chipped when making RICE! So my smaller pot has chipped in 2 places upon the 2nd use. Im so sad but im going to have to return. It co a t too much to already be chipping! So sad because I love the look & how they cook, just hate how cheaply made they are. Not worth it price at all.

cookware set

Food NetworkRed 10 pc Ceramic pot and pans set

I've had the set for a about 3 months and they are NOT nonstick at all. Tried making a fried egg the very first time and it stuck. They only got worse from there. They are the worst pots and pans I've ever washed. When I wash them they still feel sticky and have Residue on them. I will never buy anything made by food network ever again. Very poorly made.

Food NetworkI am complaining about a person on The Food Network

I would like to make a complaint against Sunny Anderson on the Kitchen. She is very loud & obnoxious. She also has terrible table manners, her bites are too large, she talks with her mouth full & makes a smacking sound while she eats. She is very off putting. All the other members of the program have manners & class. Sunny just doesn't fit in. We love watching the Kitchen, except for Sunny's segments. Also, her hairstyles are often extreme.

• Bl
          Bluebird55 Jan 31, 2021

Oh my goodness. The above opinion seems such a rude thing to write! I adore Sunny, and always pay attention when she is on. Such smart cooking direction, down to earth and funny.

• Bl
          Bluebird55 Jan 31, 2021

@Bluebird55 The only reason I popped on this was to complain about a 12” skillet (Bobby Flay Brand) that’s coating started flaking and wearing far too fast. I doubt that the lifetime warranty will do anything for me.

Food Networkdishes

i bought my daughter a set of 12 dishes by food network at kohls store in fort myers, florida only a year later all the plates and cups are chipped. they should last at least a year, right?
        is there a warranty on these or do we just give them to goodwill ? Hard to believe you but something nice and it only last a year. If i dont get a response i will put this information on the internet . my email is [protected]@aol.com

Food NetworkCarla Hall

Please for the love that all is holy, remove her from Beat Bobby Flay, Holiday Baking Challenge and any other show she sucks off. She is overbearing, over actor and generally scares small children.
          Any show she is on, I switch off immediately. She rides on the coattails of accomplished chefs.
          Her credentials do not warrant her to be where she is at, plus she is scary and untalented as hell.

Food NetworkColby dinnerware

I just picked up a box of Colby dinnerware and there's a chip in the glaze in two mugs and one dinner plate. I don't want to have to continuously exchange them for new boxes, hoping to not get more chipped dinnerware. Is there any way that this can be rectified? If nothing can be done, I'll just return them and buy from another company. Hope to hear from you soon.

Dec 07, 2020

Food Network — 10-pc nonstick ceramic copper cookware set

I bought my set Jul 30, 2020 order #[protected]. The ceramic coating is peeling off. I do not use any metal on...

Food NetworkCast iron enameled dutch oven

I was given a beautiful cast iron enameled dutch oven Christmas of 2018. I've been using this pot for all sorts of things, baking bread, making soup, etc, needless to say I love it!! However the other day I was making broth in the pot and I noticed 2 chips of the enamel had come off and the cast iron was leaving a trail of extra particles in my broth. I'm wondering if there's something I can do to seal this pan again or if I could get a replacement. I really love this pan!
              Pictures included below.

Thanks so much!

Food NetworkHarbor dinnerware

I purchased 2 sets of this dinnerware at kohls. Within the first year 3 dinner plates broke while warming food on them in the microwave. I just had another one split in half this morning while it was in the microwave for one minute. These are very poor quality. I believe that dinnerware set should last more that 18 months of normal use.

Harbor dinnerware

Food NetworkPots and pans

We bought these pans and love them, but wondering why the coating is peeling off one of them at the rim of the pan. The rest of the set is just fine. It has had no unusual wear or tear. It actually has been used less than the rest of them.So would really like it replaced. I have included a picture for you to see. Please let me know if anything can be done.
                  Thank you!!!

Pots and pans

Food NetworkOn-line recipes

After subscribing for a few years, and enjoying the content and saving a few recipes, it seems to no longer be possible to get a recipe from foodnetwork.com without giving up my contact information. This is not much of a good deal for me but it looks like a great for FoodNetwork since they can now share and sell my information. This change is obviously the result of a management decision to get long term site subscribers (I am certainly one of those) to give up personal information that they can share with others in their network or sell to anyone who is willing to pay for it.

Food NetworkCopper outside and ceramic inside pot and pan set

I looked at several pot and pan sets. Considering on the best one's I could afford. I alway watch the food network and figured that would be the set that I would buy. I have neve abused them only using plastic spoons and spatula and always careful not to scratch the inside. After the first few times using them. Everything started to stick in them no matter what I used butter, oil, ect. And only gotten worse. For my budget they was not cheap. And I still use them because I can't afford any others. But if I could I would buy another brand. And I hate to say that because the food network is very interesting and helpful for a man. Any responses would be much appreciated. Thank you for your time. Mace whatley.

Food NetworkRed non stick pots and pans

Purchased this set less than 6 months ago, and after a few uses the metal on the bottom is not holding up and the pan looks like it is 10 years old!
                        The frying pans if you use oil burn and are not non - stick. I tried to make pancakes and had to stop and put the pan under cold water it was burning!
                        I am very disappointed.
                        This is not an inexpensive set and it has not held up to the warranty.

Food NetworkWorst cooks in america

The chefs in Worst Cooks in America are repeatedly killing lobsters by putting them live into boiling water. This is animal abuse and is no longer acceptable behavior. The chefs are renowned chefs and know this is no longer the acceptable way to kill these animals and yet continue to TEACH people how to do this. If they don't stop showing this and start teaching the humane way to kill lobsters I'm going to report them to PETA.

Food NetworkDisrespect on television!!!

Henson should be fired!! Disrespecting the First Lady and the son is disgraceful!! I don't care if your democrat or republican this man should not be on tv!! I will boycott your show and magazine and pass the word on!!! He's a despicable person to even do this and especially to a child!!

Food Networkhost John Henson

if you can remove Paula Deen then John Henson needs to go for insulting remarks about the President and his son. There is no room for this kind of nasty behavior I will not watch any show that he is hosting and I will start a campaign to boycott you. Thank you Alexia boothe 4 [protected]@gmail.com

Food NetworkPots and pans

I bought the red pot an pan set an the frying pans stick after 2 uses I cannot even mske fried eggs. I waited so long to get these pans I just wanted to cry. I do not use any medal on the pans. Theyvdo not stand upbto their non stick claim. Its is just tne frying pans the other pans are great. I would likecto have the frying pans replaced so that I can be happy with my set.

• Mi
                                    Michelle Dettlaff Nov 11, 2020

We are having this exact problem. Did you find a resolution?

Food Network Magazinedoorfront direct

I never signed up for doorfront direct, which always is at the bottom of my driveway, right next to the mailbox. Anyone walking by can pick it up and take it. If its raining its soaked!! I want my magazine put in the mailbox. If this cannot be done, cancel my subscription. I enjoy this magazine, but apparently some of my neighbors do too, or the workers in the area do, and they are taking it. please put my magazine back in the mailbox, this was a horrible idea, especially if you are away and the magazine sits out front and is taken!!!

Food NetworkFood Network Magazine Missing recipe section

I called to try to find the missing cauliflower weekend cooking section in the January/February 2020 I purchased. The person at the 800 number did not speak clear English at all and since I had no subscription could not assist me at all. Online the section doesn't even show in the recipes - but it is there in the magazine just missing. I want the cauliflower steaks with caper sauce and cauliflower hummus. Neither come up on your website. and I tried calling again to no avail. What a joke. I had thought to get a subscription but I don't think so.

Food Network3 piece nesting bowl set

I purchased the 3 piece nesting bowls and lids from Kohl's about 5 months ago. After placing some veggies in the large blue bowl and putting it in my fridge, I noticed a large hole one side with the pieces on the counter. Can I please get a replacement bowl. The cover is fine as are the other 2bowls. I have no idea how or why the bowl cracked where it did.

Kathy Adams