Ezsver Rw & Proflowersillegal charge on credit card

They illegally charged for services never provided. I ordered flower using Proflowers, which gave my information to EZSVER (I do not know if it is a real company), and they start to charging my credit card without authorization.

• Js
    J Stras Oct 15, 2008

What did you do? I just found this same charge on my credit card??

lalit Oct 25, 2008

Never trust pro flowers . They give you an offer to get free shipping and when you fill that form, you get automatically subscribed to EZ Saver. Both of them are ###.

Stephanie Lopez Nov 07, 2008

Pro-Flowers Sucks!!! You can have the charges credited back to your account if you demand to speak to a manager. I wonder how many people they have done this to...What a rip off!!!

Stephanie Lopez Nov 07, 2008

The phone number is 1-800-444-9800

John S. Spisak Nov 14, 2008

I just noticed charges from EZSVER RW on my credit card bill. Never signed up for whatever this is.

• Bo
    Bobby Nov 19, 2008

I have been getting charges for a few months. Just saw these posts and called Easy Saver Rewards (EZSVER RW) immediately at 1-800-355-1837 (the same no that is printed on the credit card charge. They immediately understood the issue, apologised and offered to cancel the charges. I had to specifically ask them for the refund for the charges till now. They said they will refund 14.95. I had to again tell them that I have got 5 such charges. The rep said she has authorisation for only 2 payments. I had to ask for the manager who can authorise all the charges. She then put me on hold for some time, came back on line and said she has the authorisation to refund all payments.

Guess you need to insist on all the refunds.

Mark Larson Nov 28, 2008

Tried calling several times today concerning this. Noticed 4 transactions on my credit card. I definitely do not remember agreeing to any type of paid membership. I did buy flowers for my wife through Pro Flowers back in July for our Wedding Anniversary...what a rip-off! I'll try again on Monday after the Thanksgiving holidays.

• Wr
    WR Vaughn Dec 23, 2008

Ditto. Only after having spoken to a manager did I get the charges reversed. However, they said it would take "two-to-three" billing cycles to process the refund. I wonder if ProFlowers knows how badly this is hurting their reputation. We certainly won't use them again.

• Ih
    ihatecreditcardscams Jan 06, 2009

OK so i talked with the EZ pro-flowers representative!! and the lady was like she can only refund me for the previous two charges... I WAS like NO way let me speak to your manager!!! then she came back and was like ok i will remove all the charges!!! DONT FORGET to ask to speak to a manager!

angelac Jan 10, 2009

I have the same chages on my account but it wasn't through proflowers. It was through Cherry Moon Farms, a sister company listed below on the proflower site. $1.95 was charged the same day as my order and $14.95 for the next 2 months, till I realized it was there. I also did not sign up for anything authorizing any monthly fee. Grade A Scam!!!

• Pa
    Panagiota Jan 12, 2009

I made a purchase from Proflowers the previous month. Then I had my credit card been charged twice with the amounts of of $1, 95 and $14, 95. I called today at 1-800-355-1837, I spoke with a rep and she told me that she would refund me the money at the next bill or the one after. Has anybody so far seethe refund taking place?

sally Jan 12, 2009

I ordered some flowers early in December for the holiday from Pro-Flowers.com only because of a deal they advertised for 10.00 off through Freeshipping.com. One had to cancel the membership with freeshipping.com within 30 days or they would be charged the monthly fee. I cancelled my member two weeks after I bought the flowers. Today a charge of 14.95 shows up on my credit card from Easy Saver . Never heard of them, but I called Pro-Flowers after seeing online that there is a scam with Easy Saver and Pro Flowers. Pro Flowers called Easy Saver/freeshipping.com while I was on the line and Easy Saver/Freeshipping.com will supposedly refund me and not charge me again next month. We'll see. What a scam. Pro Flowers should be ashamed for doing business with such an unreputable company such as freeshipping.com/easy saver.

• Pa
    Paul Carroll Feb 16, 2009

I ordered Valentine's Day flowers from ProFlowers and before checking out, the charge grew from $40 to over $72. Then my credit card was charged an extra $1.95 by Encore Marketing for some sort of "membership". After complaining directly to ProFlowers, they have knocked $10 off the $72, but Encore Marketing/EasySaver/FreeShipping don't answer their phones at 1-800-355-1837. They do say they can be reached at [email protected] We'll see.

• Mr
    mriss21 Feb 18, 2009

I ordered Valentines... same story found an extra $1.95 on my CC charges called 1-800-355-1837 folow the menu enter your Membership ID: the one they sent along with email for the $15 off then you cancel your membership.
    now I am praying there's no cancelation fees...
    and yes it is a ripoff !!This is a bad reputation for someone that want to do business .One thing I learned
    NO MORE FLOWERS ONLINE ESPECIALY FROM PROFLOWERS.COM

Sarah Sterlacci Feb 28, 2009

I am the latest to be scammed by this. I had no idea what this charge was and it must be traced back to purchasing flowers from Pro Flowers. I have filed a fraud claim with my credit card and plan t0 pursue all avenues to make sure I get credtited back. I see the comments that they will only pay for 2 payments but I can't believe all the complaints and that these people are still in business!

• Na
    navywife Mar 10, 2009

Thank you all for complaining. If I hadn't read all this I would have just let the 1.95 charge go. I called ezsver rw and they said they credited and cancelled my account that I had no idea my husband signed up for by accident. He also ordered Valentine's Day flowers online from Proflowers while in Iraq. We will not be using Proflowers again.

• Mi
    misty Mar 11, 2009

Has anyone contacted the bbb about this? I have just called to get my name taken off of the ezsaver list and also complained to pro flowers, which did no good. I think I might contact them next as I do not understand how this is not illegal.

Steven Mar 12, 2009

My wife just noticed the $1.95 and $14.95 that was charged by EZSVER!
    I called the 1-800 number and they said they would refund both charges.
    I have also noticed all of the ProFlowers e-mails they have been dumping in my in box. I am also getting a new debit / credit card.

Not sure if ProFlowers is responsible for EZSVER getting my card number, or if it was my mistake for not being more careful. But I don't remember giving EZSVER my card mumber. Just ProFlowers.

No more ProFlowers!

Half of the roses I bought my wife were brown on the edges when they arrived and only lasted about 4 days before all of them turned brown.

• Ge
    Gerrado Mar 18, 2009

I have bought folwers at proflowers midd february and was charged 1.95 from EZSVER and a month later another 14.95.
    I hav ecalled now to 1-800 number and they told me they will credit back the total amount to my account... I m wait 48 hr before reporting to my credit card company...

• Ke
    kendal666 Mar 20, 2009

yupp proflowers is a horrible website because i got charged by their bull ### people for a bunch of ### too. 8.97 for some membership i didnt even know about and also 14.95 for another membership for that ezsaver crap i never even knew i signed up for. got the 14.95 back but not the other charge. the things i do to order someone some ###ing flowers for valentine's day jesus christ!!!

• Mi
    MICK Apr 01, 2009

Great, I guess I'm the newest member to the club! I think I'll invoice ezsver for my time and effort to get this bogus charge reversed! $110/hr sounds fair to me. What a joke and pro flowers will not sell another product to anyone I know or am an aquaintance of. I wish I could reach through the phone line and smack them upside the head a few times. Hope I am the last post on this topic.

• Bl
    blotto888 Apr 07, 2009

is this site serious? we all all complaining about ProFlowers and I got to type this with their friken add flashing in fron of me. got tagged with EZSAVER too called to cancel. Got to keep an eye on my charges cause I dont trust it wont show up next month. Proflowers just lost a long time customer!!

• Je
    jeff Apr 13, 2009

I just ran into the same thing. I used a card that I haven't used in the last year and do I didn't notice the charges until now. 14 charges of $14/95 so $209.30. called EZSVER and the first rep credited 2 payments and escalated it to someone else. That person said she could only do 6 months credit. I told her it was unacceptable and I would file a complaint with consumer affairs. I also told them about how I just googled EZSVER and got tons of hits for this problem so obviously it is not clear that you are paying $14.95/mo when you do this promo. She got off the phone and talked to a manger and then came back and said they would credit 100% of the charges. They could only do 12 months to the card so they are sending me a check for the other two months.

At least they made it right, but I will not be buying on proflowers.com anymore.

Shelby Apr 14, 2009

I had the same problem, I hardly use my credit card so I haven't noticed the $14.95 charge, well I called the company and it has been going on for 22 months!!! Wow, ok that's my fault for not looking at my card, but it's not my fault for singing up. I can't even remember how I signed up, I sent flowers for mother's day to my mom and probably signed up for free shipping, I don't usually question that, a lot of sites have free shipping once you buy so many dollars worth, I never would have signed up with my credit card, I didn't know my information would be sold by just signing up. The first lady I talked to only could give me 2 months back, that was unacceptable, I ended up talking to a manager who could give me 12 months back, I still would have been out 10 months. The manager had to talk to her supervisor who allowed for the 10 extra months back. I'm going to get 12 months back on my card and 10 by check. You just have to keep asking for someone higher up to talk to and you will eventually get all the money back. Lets just hope I get my check in the mail and lets hope I never make that mistake again.

• Ya
    Yanking Apr 15, 2009

Thanks for posting this. I just called the 800 number listed in here and they said they would refund the money they charged me ($1.95 and $14.95 X 2) in the next 3 to 4 days. I guess they got tired of the phone calls because my trans action didn't have a phone number. So without this post I would not of been able to call and cancel. I did post a complaint with the BBB and disputed the charges with my bank. We'll see what happens.

Thanks again

Sherbee33 Apr 20, 2009

My credit card was charged with $1.95 from EZSVER RW. I called their toll free # 1-800-355-1837 and the lady was very helpful regarding this issue. The reason that we got charged is because at the end of the order from Proflower, there was a pop up option to "Save 15% on your next order" - if you hit "Accept", this automatically add you to EZSVER membership, which is some sort of Coupon Saving Membership with monthly fee (I guess that's the $14.95/month fee). If WE had all read the Terms & Conditions, this would've never happened. However, so few of us do (I didn't either). Anyway - it's not Proflower's fault. It's just dirty advertising on the part of EZSVER! Do call them and cancel the memebership - they'll refund your money as long as you catch it early.

• Da
    Dave Apr 26, 2009

I used proflowers for valentines day. Charges on my credit card started the next month for ezsver rw at $14.95. What a bunch of crap! I saw it last month and was not sure what I had bought, but reoccured this month and when I googled, brought me here.

Sheila P. Apr 30, 2009

The same thing happened to me! Thank goodness for Google and Complaints Board. I was able to solve the problem in under 10 minutes! They claim that I will receive my refund in 7-10 days. I also emailed Pro Flowers directly ([email protected]) to let them know why they are losing any future business from me. It's a shame because I was very happy with the flowers, service, and price.

• Da
    Dave May 05, 2009

Me, too...wife ordered flowers for my son and his girlfriend...and I just noticed the EZSVER charges.

I called their number was able to get them to cancel the membership and reverse all of the charges. The woman that I talked to was very pleasant but I had to specifically request that they remove each of the charges. She started out cancelling the membership, then the latest charge, then the previous charge, then the sign-up charge. (I had to ask for each of them.)

She said it will take a couple of billing cycles to process...we'll see what happens. Don't understand why a company would try to pull off such a scam. They've certainly lost a customer. Maybe they just count on everyone not complaining while they pocket a couple of month's worth of charges.

LarryD May 11, 2009

Wow, after this last Tax cycle my wife pointed out that my checking account was being hit for $14.95 each month since June 2008, including a $1.95 charge in May 2008. I called the 1-800-444-9800 phone number listed on my bank statement which was linked to EZSVER RW and eventually spoke with a polite lady who said that she's cancel my membership and process a refund and that I'd receive it in 7-10 business days. I asked what company she worked for and she said Encore and that they process memberships, including Easy Server Rewards. I thanked her and ended the call. It didn't occur to me that she processed a refund for only one month's worth of charges. It wasn't until I Googled EZSVER that I saw this site and knew I had to call back and request a refund for all charges. After calling a second time and speaking to a different person who confirmed that only one month was being refunded, I again said I did not authorize any of the charges with my purchase at Pro Flowers and that I wanted all charges refunded. I was put on hold while she asked for a "Specialist" who could process my request. I was on hold for 35 minutes before someone from customer service came on processed my request for refunding 11 month's worth of $14.95 charges, including the original $1.95. We'll see if it does indeed get refunded.

• Be
    Ben May 13, 2009

I had this same problem. I called the number provided on my credit card statement and had the three charges taken off by the customer services rep, didn't even need to speak to a manager. Or at least she said they'd be refunded within 7 days...we'll see.

• Mo
    Monica May 15, 2009

I will NEVER order thru Pro Flowers again!! What a pain in the butt! I called the number up that I found through here, thank goodness indeed for Google... the lady just wanted to cancel my "membership" and I told her that just was not good enough. They were going to have to refund my 14.95 twice a month for the past 5 months that they have been charging me... (I do not pay that much attention to my accounts...NOW I WILL)...the lady on the phone got very nasty with me and put me on hold...had the nerve to call me a liar AFTER I told her I was faxing my bank account copy to her showing it!!! After comming back on the line talking with her "Manager" I was given my refund... in 7-*10 days... These pple should be reported or sued 10 times over...one thinks they are doing nice by ordering flowers for a loved one...and we get screwed in the end!!!

• Sc
    SchradeMan May 21, 2009

Thanks to all who posted on this website. I called 1-800-444-9800 and was able to get 2 of the 3 ezsaver charges on my card reversed. I have to her boss call me to reverse the chage on the third. My next step is to contact ProFlowers and let them know that I will never business with them again.

• Al
    Alienated May 29, 2009

I just noticed I got charged $1, 95 + $14, 95 even though i didnt sign up for anything all I did was ordered flowers for my sister. I called pro flowers and spoke to Kim and she said they will refund all charges and confirm by e-mail that its refunded. I also called my creditcard service and they said if the charges appear again they will go after it to get it back as well as change by card as a safeguard. I was so shocked when I saw the charges because you are already paying a lot for the flowers and delivers and then they sneakily charge you for other things. Its unbelievable

laura sligh May 31, 2009

I also have the same problem. i was wondering who was taking $14.95 out of my account every month. I dont know a EZSVER RW, come to find out its pro flowers. When you order on line they make you think your getting a good deal in fact you are getting screwed. when i contacted them they told me i signed up for this membership and in fact i did not. when you go on their web site does anybody see a membership package? what are we getting for 14.95?

• Do
    Downriver90 Jun 03, 2009

I got charged from EZSVRS also for $14.95 and called 1-800-flowers.com. They claim the membership service is handled by Live-Well 1800-793-2318 but when I called they never heard of me. i recommend everyone call their BBB or go online and file a complaint agaist Pro Flowers for fraud. Their website sends you credit card info to a third party and never tells anyone and won't refund the ammount.

• Sc
    Scott Jun 04, 2009

This is very annoying since I also didn't sign up for the EZSVER RW, yet they started charging me the $1.95 and then the $14.95. I'm not going to ever order from Pro Flowers again, that's for sure. They must get cancellations a lot because when I called the number they have a menu option that automatically cancels the account. On the one hand this would be nice if I signed up for it and then decided to cancel, but on the other hand it was kind of annoying since I had to call again to speak to a person to get a refund. Heres a tip, wait for the option after cancellation which will be billing questions and then you can speak to a person and get it all taken care of at once. At the very least, the customer service person was nice and understanding, and didn't put up any fuss when I wanted a refund. Although, I see from reading above that if you don't catch it right away then it gets annoying to refund all of the monthly charges.

• Il
    illy Jun 05, 2009

I saw this charge on my credit card account recently. Didn't think to check it for the past couple of months because it is not my main credit card. But I did order flowers for my GF for Valentine's Day with it and these guys have been charging the card $14.95 for the past few months! I was in shock. This is definitely shady business done by Proflowers and EzSver. There is no way I knowingly signed up for such a membership offer. I am very disappointed with Proflowers and will never do business with them again. I will try to call them during normal business hours and get my money back. If not, i'm contacting my credit card company and see if they can get the charges reversed.

• Il
    illy Jun 05, 2009

Well, to my surprise, I checked my email today and was contacted by a lady named Caroline Segars who is the Special Program Associate at Proflowers.com regarding my complaint. She gave me this number to contact her directly: 858.909.3785. I called and she was actually very pleasant to talk to. She apologized for the confusion and explained the reason why I was getting charged monthly and that they find that the sign-up method is very confusing for their customers because a lot of people have no idea that they have signed up. Either way, she asked if I would like to cancel the membership and of course, I said yes. She also contacted EzSaver for me and got me a refund in FULL. I had expected to have only been charged since Jan/Feb, but because of Washington Mutual changing over to Chase, all of the previous credit card records before that time have been erased. And, that was the time I ordered Valentine's flowers for my GF, but with Caroline's honest help, I found out I had been charged $14.95 a month since OCTOBER of last year. Wow. Had no clue.

Either way, I just wanted to say that she really did help me out. I will have to make sure the refunds come through within the next few days, but I have a feeling they will. If you guys are having this issue, I suggest you give her a call about it and i'm sure she'll help you guys out like she helped me. I'm not too sure whether or not i'll be ordering from them again, but it does say a lot that they took care of the problem for me, so I appreciate that effort very much as a customer. She was very courteous, friendly and straight to the point on the issue and best of all, I didn't have to keep trying to contact EzSaver directly to hassle with getting a refund.

Here is her info:
    Caroline Segars (Special Programs Associate)
    [email protected]
    858-909-3785

• Cy
    CynicSan Jun 20, 2009

The EZSaver service is, from what I gather, a membership that provides you with a discount with various online services. If you make frequent (and I mean frequent) purchases it could work in your favor but for the average consumer it's not a good idea.

The big problem is Proflowers isn't clear enough on the EZSaver service and many people click a confirmation popup that mainly reads "Agree to be part of this service and we'll give you a discount."

Though, none of this is malicious on Proflowers part. I sent an email to their Special Programs Associate, Caroline Segars ([email protected]) and by the next day I got an e-mail back from her apologizing for the confusion and gave me a full refund on the EZSaver charges.

I just checked my account today, and can confirm everything has been properly refunded. Anyone experiencing this issue should contact Ms Segars or ProFlowers' Customer Support and you'll get a complete refund.