[Resolved] Etihad AirwaysTravel discomfort

Dates of Incidents 4th August 2019 5thAugust 2019 16th August 2019 17th August 2019

client numbers EYO 463 EYO0009 EYO0026 EYO462

I am 79 years of age and a an advanced Cancer suferer with Arthritis and I needed an isle seat because of my incontinence, I pleaded with your booking staff at Merlbourne and they refused me and gave me a middle seat instead at Abu Dhabi I again pleaded with the booking staff and was refused and given a middle seat,
On my return from the UK at LHR I again spoke to the booking staff and was refused an isle seat which meantI I was squashed between two large men who made my life a misery and thankfully the Air Hostess seeing my plight moved me to the kitchen for a few hours to my relief and much later to an isle seat for which I was grateful.
At Abu Dhabi I once again pleaded with the booling staff for an Isle seat and was refused'I returned to Melbourne feeling pretty sick and vowved never to travel by Etihad again and advise friends and colleagues not to do so. My ticket Number is 607-[protected] booking ref ABXDLS. I woud appreciate an explanation and compensation for the misery I went through.

Regards
RDL Gomez

• Resolution statement

• Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Aug 25, 2019

Hello Dexter, I'm sorry to hear about your experience.
    Please email [protected]@etihad.ae and the Guest Relations Team will be able to assist you. *Isi

De
Aug 25, 2019

Comments

• Ru

client numbers EYO 463 EYO0009 EYO0026 EYO462

At Abu Dhabi I once again pleaded with the booling staff for an Isle seat and was refused'I returned to Melbourne feeling pretty sick and vowved never to travel by Etihad again and advise friends and colleagues not to do so. My ticket Number is 607-[protected] booking ref ABXDLS.I woud appreciate an explanation and compensation for the misery I went through.

As attached