[Resolved] Etihad Airways — Travel discomfort
Dates of Incidents 4th August 2019 5thAugust 2019 16th August 2019 17th August 2019
client numbers EYO 463 EYO0009 EYO0026 EYO462
I am 79 years of age and a an advanced Cancer suferer with Arthritis and I needed an isle seat because of my incontinence, I pleaded with your booking staff at Merlbourne and they refused me and gave me a middle seat instead at Abu Dhabi I again pleaded with the booking staff and was refused and given a middle seat,
On my return from the UK at LHR I again spoke to the booking staff and was refused an isle seat which meantI I was squashed between two large men who made my life a misery and thankfully the Air Hostess seeing my plight moved me to the kitchen for a few hours to my relief and much later to an isle seat for which I was grateful.
At Abu Dhabi I once again pleaded with the booling staff for an Isle seat and was refused'I returned to Melbourne feeling pretty sick and vowved never to travel by Etihad again and advise friends and colleagues not to do so. My ticket Number is 607-[protected] booking ref ABXDLS. I woud appreciate an explanation and compensation for the misery I went through.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response, Aug 25, 2019
Hello Dexter, I'm sorry to hear about your experience.
Please email [protected]@etihad.ae and the Guest Relations Team will be able to assist you. *Isi
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad Airlines - flight cancellation 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage