Having problems with Air India?

Air India Customer Service Contacts

1 800 180 1407 (India only for MTNL/BSNL)
1 800 223 7776 (United States)
1 800 247 463 (Australia)
+91 112 466 7473 (Online Bookings Helpdesk)
+91 112 466 7474 (Online Bookings Helpdesk)
+91 222 581 8515 (International)
+91 446 692 1455 (International)
44 207 760 329 (United Kingdom)
+65 62 259 411 (Singapore)
Airlines House, 113, Rakbganj Gurudwara Road
New Delhi
India - 110001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Air India Customer Service. Initial Air India complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Air India above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Air India. Discuss the issues you have had with Air India and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Air India Complaints & Reviews

Air IndiaWrong ticketing service , money fraud

received ticket instead of getting a refund, for my booking done From your official air india website on 8th Feb on which my amount got Debited from my account but didn't received any ticket on that day.my ticket got issue on 10th feb 2021 .i had mailed to [protected]@airindia.in regarding this issue and expected refund. I was told that I will receive a refund from your customer care executive but i received a wrong ticket. My ticket got issued on 10th feb while i was booking on 8th feb and 11th feb. I received the ticket with improper itenary and passenger name mentioned and also with improper amount details . My amount debited was 9108INR and the total amount on the ticket mentioned is 7266 INR . The passenger detail which I provided while Booking was mentioned wrong in my ticket .
So no infant details are provide on.my issued ticket.
Why do i received ticket for 2 days instead of getting a refund?
I mailed to its e-commerce customer care and also talk to customer care executive but they hang up the call and dont give proper details. Where my difference money gone.

Wrong ticketing service , money fraud

Air IndiaSeat numbers

We have booking from SFO to Delhi on 19th March 2021. We selected seat No.25D and 25F at the time of booking but now our seats are being shown 35F&35H. I have contacted five-six times customer care service and sent many emails to different quarters but no action has been taken by any body. We are traveling on air india since 2008. But now we are fed up for the service. Kindly look into my concern and give us seats together. Our booking reference is Y4RMB.

Seat numbers

Air IndiaService complaint

Hand Dry paper /Wipes are not available at Terminal 2 gate 8 at Sardar vallabhbhai international airport
      Also passengers ask for the same but persons available there denied for the same

Oct 14, 2020

Star Alliance (Air India) — Air ticket refund

Respected Sir/Madam I am writing to you to express my grievance over the customer service of AIR INDA (Star...

Sep 26, 2020

Air India — No response of emails and calls on refunding international ticket

Date: Sep 26, 2020 TO, Air India Limited, SUB: COMPLAINT REGARDING NON RESPONSIVE BEHAVIOR FROM AIR...

Sep 25, 2020

Air India — Worst customer service & no refund received

Absolutely the worst service ever. It all started when I decided to cancel my round-trip tickets from Delhi...

Jul 16, 2020

Air India — Cancellation refund not received

On May 12th, I cancelled my flight from Delhi to Frankfurt via chat with "Mohd A". The conversation with Mohd...

Air IndiaAir India is not refunding full money on cancellation due to Coronavirus situation

I always trusted Air India for travel but it seems like I should change my mind .
        I paid $1473.55 for round trip to India . Air India is not refunding full money even in current situation due to coronavirus .
        After lot of calls and emails, first they replied that there will be no refund and then somebody from Air India said I will get $400 and I will have to contact cheapoair for getting refund. When I called cheap air, they said they can refund only $16 . They said that airline will do it . Cheapoair and air India converted me into a "tennis ball". Nobody is taking responsibility to refund the amount . Then finally I called cheapoair again and they asked me to pay $100 to get a refund of $949 from airlines . I did that but still I am in $600 loss after all this frustrating calls and emails .

Air India should refund full amount if they really want to encourage no foreign travel to India. Why we should pay for this ?

Mar 16, 2020

Air India — On board entertainment not working and hygiene very poor

Booking ref:311856 Etk:0983800435086C1 My email:[protected]@hotmail.com I flew on AI111 from Delhi to...

Air Indiarefund from air india

I booked AI tickets over the phone and the representative gave me wrong information so my booking was wrong, so i had to cancel the tickets within 24 hours.I have not received refund, ist ween 1 month.

When i contact AI they hang up on me or put me on hold for hours, and ask me to write an email, when i write email they dont reply.

TICKET PNR H6RM7, E-TICKET NUMBER [protected]

Jan 28, 2020

Air India — regarding money refund as downgraded from business to economy class

I booked Air India flight from Delhi to Bhopal for 11th January 2020 at 5:55 AM, Business Class and I paid...

Jan 16, 2020

Air India — flight ref: ai0130 heathrow to goa via mumbai

Issues with flight 10th January 2020 Heathrow to Mumbai BOOKING REF: YGZ20 FLIGHT REF: YGZ20Hi Hi...

Air Indiain flight service

I recently took an Air India flight from Delhi to Colombo (on economy.)
            As a member of Star Alliance, I believe that Air India would adhere to certain standards expected from a member of Star Alliance.
            I have travelled extensively and was previously also a PPS member with Singapore Airlines.
            Although this is a minor issue, it's worth mentioning as it's quite funny if not pathetic from a Star Alliance partner.
            At the time the meal was served, I had asked for a glass of wine however was informed that the wine was already over. Furthermore, the steward informed me that the economy section of the flight is only entitled to 2 bottles each of white and red wine which had already been consumed by other passengers.
            I certainly would like to know your response on this and would like to inform other travellers through other travel sites and magazines/media of such a silly incident.

Would be pleased to share more information

Air Indiaair india flight - ai 994

Flight No - AI 994 actual departure time from GOI at 4:30 am has been delayed by 6 hours. The Air India team failed to inform travellers the initial delays which went on increasing. The ground team fails to answer the actual reason and dodging the questions. The apparent departure time is now 11am ist which also not confirmed. No alternate arrangements have been done. The passengers are waiting for some concrete answer.

Jan 07, 2020

Air India — flight cancelled at the eleventh hours but no alternative

I booked ticket in flight AI-446 from Leh to delhi for 06.01.2020. I came Leh on 05.01.2020 from Kargil to...

Air Indiai'm complaining about my ticket refund money

Dear Team,
                has been almost 37days passed approx of my booking cancellation I did not get my refund money back I received email that I need to give details please clarify which details you need FYI you can see below email i provide you all the sufficient information you needed, Kindly do the need full ASAP, As you know the amount is not small, I was trying to get information from call center they were advice me that it's in the process giving this information without satisfy customer i am very disappointed, This is the last try to get my refund back from you airlines my next step will be communicate with consumer complaint, Please Do the best from your side As i am regular customer for Air India,
                PNR Z87ww

Jan 02, 2020

Air India — delayed flight and delayed baggage

My mum went to India on 31st with your flight number AI 118 birmingham to Amritsar . Flight was delayed...

Dec 21, 2019

Air India — lost baggage

Hi, I travelled through Air India from Bangalore to Abu Dhabi via Mumbai with my baggage as through check...

Air Indiaflight cancellation

I booked tickets on AI-671 for travel on 13th dec 2019 and air india has cancelled the flight. After repeated follow ups they are not processing Refund. I have also mailed on [protected]@airindia.in, but no response. Hopeless state of national carrier. Never ever in my life I am gonna book tickets on this bankrupt airline. I also want to understand the compensation which can be claimed because I had to pay extra to get tickets on alternate flight.

Air Indiamissing/stolen item from my checked in luggage

Hello Air India,
                    I boarded a flight from Amristar to Delhi on the 9th Dec, flight number: AI 016. See the attached pic for my boarding pass and e-ticket details.
                    My checked-in luggage didn't come with me as it had a power bank and I was advised it will arrive in Amristar on the following day after security discards the power bank from my luggage.

The luggage was collected from the Amristar Airport on the 10th and noticed my Braun electric was also taken out.
                    I am not sure why they have take out the shaver. It is worth AU$600 and has caused me a grief/inconvenience.
                    Can this be please returned as soon as possible. I can send you Delhi address if you are able to deliver locally.
                    Regards