Having problems with Dnata?

Dnata reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 2, 2011. The latest review Bahrain visa service was posted on Mar 25, 2021. The latest complaint refund cancellation ticket was resolved on Oct 11, 2014. Dnata has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 58 reviews. Dnata has resolved 2 complaints.

Dnata Customer Service Contacts

+971 80 036 282 (Customer Service)
+971 43 166 666 (Travel Enquiries)
PO Box 1515
Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Travel Enquiries
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

dnata Cargo & Flight Catering
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, P.O Box 522

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Dnata Customer Service. Initial Dnata complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Dnata above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Dnata. Discuss the issues you have had with Dnata and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Dnata Complaints & Reviews

Mar 25, 2021

Dnata — Bahrain visa service

On last Sunday I have applied a Bahrain visit visa for my wife and daughter which supposed to be processed...

DnataI am ex dnata employee worked as a gsa staff

I have worked with dnata Saudi Arabia team since june 2017 till 31 jan 2021 as sales executive GSA staff for Malaysia Airlines jeddah.

The complaint is all about imp proper service letter from dnata I have requested them again and again there were no response on HR side. This made me feel that I have not worked for a international recognized travel company. The team handling in SA is being biggest mafia ever I have seen so far with many politics inside the company, disrespecting the staff with threatening.
Unsafe place to work. I will never ever recommend anyone to join dnata KSA.

I am ex dnata employee worked as a gsa staff

DnataTicket refund due to flight cancellation (covid19)

Dear Dnata agency - Dubai international airport.
    Please I would like to get my ticket refund (due to flight cancellation) from Dubai to Calicut on Oman air.
    Traveler: Mohamed Mirshad Thayyil
    Booking reference: QNJQWR
    Invoice no [protected]
    Invoice Date: 04 Nov 2019

I had send many E mails to Dnata, there is no proper response. as per the booking date its nearly one and half year now. please return the money to my credit card

Ticket refund due to flight cancellation (covid19)

DnataService

I landed in dubai 27/9/2020 at 7pm from nursultan to dubai my was missing on belt. Service girl next to the belt. I approach for follow. she i believe to be work in customer service and their satisfaction thats her job she is there for. Very rude tune asian girl no way of talking in courtesy. I believe she even don't know customer service ettiqates... totally spoiled my mode on arrival. I mentioned her she is very rude she directed me to her colleague in office to make record of missing luggage...

Dnatadnata check in agent at thai airways tg632

Today, 19-Dec-2019 at 7:40pm Flight no: TG642 Thai airways. I have checked with an agent named APPLE and she was very rude and sarcastic. I been flying regularly and I have not met someone as rude as that. Please look into her attitude as she should not be working as front agent, with her attitude, she would be shilling papers without any facing customers/passengers.

Oct 16, 2019

Dnata — the wrong information and rude behavior of a staff ms. krissel (I am not about the exact spell)

Hi, Sub: Complaint against DNATA staff Ms. Krissel Attached the ticket copy for the reference Kindly see...

Dnatacheck inn staff at area 5 dubai airport

Hi

My name is Pawan Gulabani and i am traveling on AI 912 dubai to Mumbai.

Today i was very disapointed by the way i was treated by the staff of Dnata at check inn counter located in Area 5

I was standing in the que for 30 mins and when my turn came i just went to the staff named Maryam and she very rudely denied me saying wait i am still bsy.

I then went to Pranoy he said i have to go back to Maryam i said she is too bsy to check me inn. And asked for the manager

I then went to ahmad mohamad at the business class section and told him to check me inn as he called me and i frustratedly threw my passport on the counter as i was denied check inn and asked for manager

Maryam told him in Arabic that dont check him inn and give his passport back. I denied to move out of the line.

Then i asked for Airlines staff Mr sameer who is the manager of Airindia check inn. I explained the situation in English so that no 1 things i am trying to mis lead him and told him exactly what happened.

Sameer accepted the thing and ask Ahmad Mohamad to accept the passenger but he had the odasity to deny me check inn after that. This is what dnata staff is to deny check inns to passenger on a confirmed ticket i am afrequent flyer of airindia and this is the first time i have faced such issues

Dnata being such a big name of Dubai doesng deserve such type of staff you can also check your cameras of you feel that i am lying

Time approx 12.40am to 1am

Boarding number 109
          Pawan Gulabani
          Ai 912 dubai to mumbai

My contact number dubai [protected]
          India [protected].

This is really unacceptable

Dnataspecial assistance staff

My mother is disabled. We were travelling back to London from Dubai on Tuesday 3rd September on the 1.30am flight with British Airways. A wheelchair was booked from UK on our travel to Dubai on 26th August 2019. We reached Dubai airport on 2nd September 2019 at 9pm as we had VAT to do. Our check in time was 10pm on Monday 2nd September as our flight was at 1.30am morning Tuesday 3rd September 2019. The check in counter did not open till 10pm on Monday 2nd September 2019. I went to special assistance to ask for a wheelchair as there was still one hour before the British Airways check in counter opened. The lady in the special assistance was very rude, she refused to give me a wheelchair, the staff member's name was Ms Hanan- Special Handling Agent, she was so rude, she told me that if my mother wanted to sit, then she could sit on the sofa which I explained was too low. There was also an indian lady sitting in the special assistance next to Ms Hanan, and this indian lady did not even acknowledge me as I stood there waiting for someone to help me, as Ms Hanan was on the phone to someone, this indian lady was too busy on her what's app instead of acknowledging me and trying help me. Here in the UK people are not allowed to use mobile phones for there personal use when on duty, but this indian lady was so engrossed in her what's app. I am very disgusted with the level of care and service received from DNATA staff. A gentleman named Cherian helped me, he told me that Ms Hanan should have called for authorisation for relesing a wheelchair earlier than normal. My mother had to stand for one hour with very bad leg pain, she has severe osteo artheritis, and a ruptured bakers cyst behind her knee. She has been given instructions by her Doctor that she is not allowed to stand for more than 10 minutes, but Ms Hanan was refusing to understand my mothers situation. She was not helpful at all, what kind of staff are DNATA hiring? I would like this matter looked into and investigated further. Terrible service. Please acknowledge me on this matter and steps taken.

Dnatabaggage looting

Dear Sir, I had a flight on 4th September 2019 from Dubai to Kochi (air India express-IX434) departed from terminal 2 at 17:00. Your staff was handling the boarding checkup at gate number F-3. I was accompanied with my friends and at the time of hand carry baggage weighing they told me I have an excess baggage of 1 kg. I informed them that the excess baggage is due to the 1 liter of whiskey I bought from the duty free shop. But they replied even if I have to pay extra baggage charges. So I hand over the bottle to my friend who carries less baggage. After my boarding gate checkup finished they stopped my friend and took the whiskey from him.Their reason was it not included on his gate pass. Then I told them I'm ready to pay 60 dirhams for the 1 kg of excess baggage but they didn't allow. This is an absolute example of day robbery. I saw they're doing the same with the other passengers too. These kind of actions will definitely affect the credibility of Dubai airport and bad image on Dnata.

Sep 01, 2019

Dnata — Fraud case

Dear sir, Mr Mohammed Saleem Mr Rajesh dattagiri, Harika rangapeta, working terminal 3 in dnata as customer...

Aug 15, 2019

Dnata — delayed/ lost baggage

Dear Sir/ Madam, I had a flight on 11th of August 2019 from Vilnius to Amsterdam (flight number BT 609...

Dnatatravel booking ref acm/[protected]

Again after checking with Dnata 3 times and being assured the room we had booked in Kuala Lumpa was big enough for a family of 4 we arrive after travelling for 14 hours to find we have a two person room.

We booked the entire trip for two adults and two kids (age 11 and 10).

You sell us the perfect holiday. We checked in 3 separate occasions and were assured the room was fine now we have no option but to squeeze in to a completely unacceptable room.

I will never, ever book with Dnata again and feel you have completely mis-sold and mis-lead us.

Dnatawheelchair services.. unreasonable delay.

Had to wait for 50 minutes to get the wheel chair which was prebooked. Arrived via EK503.Seat 28B.Landed at 8:45 p.m...
                  Wheel chair provided at 9.40.Reason given by supervisor was that there is shortage of staff as there were too many requests for wheel chair.
                  Well, the requirements were known upfront and resources should have been provided upfront.

There was no way to access the manager to understand the issue and seek any resolution.

Jun 23, 2019

Dnata — challenge with attitude/behavior of the staff member

Dear Sir My name is Prasanth, a frequent traveler as part of my job profile and have been happily living in...

Jun 20, 2019

Dnata — unethical, rude behaviour of staff at the schiphol airport

I just wanted to contact you regarding a very unpleasant encounter with a flight assistant in Schiphol...

DnataWrong price for the service

I have been writing to the contact center regarding a price difference between the price on the internet while booking, and the actual price charged. We have exchanged 34 mails, but there is always a promise of getting back, but never a resolution. I can forward the complete email conversation, but I need an email to escalate this issue. Last email I sent today:

Hello,

This is the 34th email in this series, and I need a reply ASAP. This is the most unprofessional organization I have dealt with.

I need to escalate this to the higher management, obviously you can not resolve this at your level.

Please help.

Thanks

Sanjay Gupta

Dubai Mobile: +971 [protected]

Jun 15, 2019

Dnata — customer service

On checking in this morning for a lufthansa flight, after our Austrian Airlines flight had been abruptly...

Jun 07, 2019

Dnata — turkey services

I booked a trip with danata travel silicon oasis, to go to turkey, included flights, hotel, and pickup. I...

Apr 30, 2019

Dnata — misbehavior and carelessness of staff member

Hi There I need to lodge a complaint against misbehaviour and carelessness of your staff member for the...

Dnatastolen mobile phones in cabin bag

We board a Singapore Airline flight from dubai going to singapore on 25 April 2019 and before boarding, one of your staff approach us and requested us to check in our carry bag. We did not agree because our bag has no lock. But he insisted because there was a bag congestion in the luggage cabin and assured us that nothing will be lost and our bag is in safe. Having the confident that our bag is safe after your staff assuring the safety of our bag, i handed over the bag to him before boarding.

Upon reaching singapore and taking our bag from the conveyor, i noticed that our bag that were handed over to your crew was opened. I immediately check the bag and found out that the 2 mobile phones were taken out from the box inside the bag including the accessories.

Immediately i filed a complain at Singapore Airlines Lost and Found Section. A copy was attached on this complaint report.

Kind advise what further action should i do in order to retrieve the 2 mobile phone.

Hoping that you'll take action on this incidents and help us retrieve the mobile phones.

stolen mobile phones in cabin bag