[Resolved] Etihad Airways — refund amount not received
I purchased a partially refundable, round trip ticket from Chennai to Chicago on 23 April 2019. My onward journey was from 19 july 2019 to 30 July 2019.
Booking Reference - NUBBQJ
Ticket no. - [protected]
I called up Etihad customer care and used my credit card to book . I had to cancel my trip on 13 July 2019 and is entitled for a refund of Rs. 65400. It has been more than three months and I have not received my refund yet. As promised by the customer care team, it should have reached me within 15-45 working days.
I have been calling the customer care several times and they keep asking me the same question to confirm. They never got back to me and every person reasons that they have mailed the refund team and I keep waiting to get back a reply call.
This is highly unprofessional and I am disappointed with your customer service and the trust we had on Etihad. Please do the needful to refund my money back.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Etihad Airways Customer Care's Response · Oct 05, 2019
Kavink, please contact us via Facebook or Twitter and we can follow up on this for you. *Isi
More Etihad Airways Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - booking cancelled not refunded 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airlines - double charging! 
- Etihad Airways - non vegetarian meal served against vegetarian meal 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - poor service during flight diversion 
- Etihad - lost baggage 
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - unethical behaviour by staff
- Etihad Airways - service deficiency 
- Etihad Airways - missing baggage
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - bad customer service and causing unwanted stress
- [Resolved] Etihad Airways - missing baggage