Enterprise Rental Cocharge fees on my card card without my permission

B

I went to Enterprise at the Bradley Park Drive one, after the Enterprise on Manchester expressway recommended me this one because my car was being fixed near there. One of the gentlmen asked me how long will I need to rent the car for. I told him till monday. He said I will have to pay the difference. First my payment was $13.61. Then I did an upgrade then paid another $22.42. I get a phone call this morning on October 21, 2008, telling me to get intouch with my insurance agent. Because they were only going to pay for 4 days. He stated that they would have to either bill my insurance company or my self, because he has to close the bill out. I called my agent, left her a message to call me. while I was waiting on her return phone call. I check my on line banking and notice that Mr. Seth Welch already charge my account $94. 53 which caused my account to go under. I did not give him any permission to do this, I called and tried to talk to him, he was rude. He said that he talked to the agent and that the agent said that they were only going to pay for 3 or 4 days, he then charge my account. right after he said this morning that he would have to charge my agent or my, but he would rather try to charge the agents first. Then if they would not pay he would then bill me. He did not bill me, he immediately charge my account. I still have not spoken with my agent yet. I never had any negative dealings on the Enterprise on Manchester expressway. I've should have stuck with them.