The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Enterprise Rent-A-Car — $ 15 charge for no call back
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been using enterprice ever since i have been in USA., but i am gonna avoid it and recommend avoiding it to all my colluges.
1. I receive a mail from Enterprise saying i have a toll violation on the rental car, even though i had a i-Pass .
2. I call the number on letter [protected] and it goes to voice mail promising to call back in 5-7 day.
3. 2 weeks later i see 16.70 deducted from my credit card no call back from above number.. i wanna say.. JUST BECAUSE U HAVE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER DOESN'T MEAN U CAN ROB MY MONEY.
4. There has to be a call back before deducting anyways i call a customer service number they again give me another number ..[protected] again same crap voice mail.
5. Fed up with this thing i feel robbed here. I even called the Illinois tollway they do not recognize the enterprice invoice number at least give the Illonis toll violation number on letter.
6. Enterprice seems to have a monopoly. i will try my best to avoid this rental
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time
- Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility
- Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - rental/discrimination
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - outrageous billing, false damage claims