Enterprise Rent-A-Car$ 15 charge for no call back

P

I have been using enterprice ever since i have been in USA., but i am gonna avoid it and recommend avoiding it to all my colluges.

Reason bein,
1. I receive a mail from Enterprise saying i have a toll violation on the rental car, even though i had a i-Pass .
2. I call the number on letter [protected] and it goes to voice mail promising to call back in 5-7 day.
3. 2 weeks later i see 16.70 deducted from my credit card no call back from above number.. i wanna say.. JUST BECAUSE U HAVE MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER DOESN'T MEAN U CAN ROB MY MONEY.
4. There has to be a call back before deducting anyways i call a customer service number they again give me another number ..[protected] again same crap voice mail.
5. Fed up with this thing i feel robbed here. I even called the Illinois tollway they do not recognize the enterprice invoice number at least give the Illonis toll violation number on letter.
6. Enterprice seems to have a monopoly. i will try my best to avoid this rental

RESOLVED

• Enterprise Rent-A-Car's response · Sep 08, 2012

We’ve taken note of your complaint. As customer service is of the utmost importance, we would like the opportunity to look into this concern for you. Please contact us at care[at]enterprise.com with complete details, including your contact information, rental agreement or reservation number and any further information regarding the citation you received.

When emailing, please list Reference Number [protected] in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
    Genelle
    Enterprise Rent A Car

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices