Empire Todayinability to contact anyone

I had a sales rep come to my house and after much deliberation decided to go with over $7, 000 worth of new flooring. He confirmed the date they would be there. We removed all the furniture and had my husband stay home to be on site. I called to confirm the day before. The day OF installation, my husband received a call and was told that they didn't have the materials so they needed to go to Philadelphia. Mind you, we're in Northwest New Jersey. I called and called and just kept getting the call center. No manager would call me back although both Michael and Javier assured me I'd get a call within 30 minutes. I called again two hours later and asked to speak to the cancellation department. Edgar answered and I almost cried that he was actually going to check into what was going on. He agreed that the non communication was unacceptable. I understand things happen, but not being able to contact anyone who knew anything as well as not receiving a call back will definitely make me not recommend or use this company again. I'm told that the driver has picked up the materials were 30 minutes from my house. However, 60 minutes later, they still aren't there. It's not five hours after their initial start time, and still no Empire. We emptied all the furniture from the floor and boarded our animals to ensure there is no obstacles. Now, it looks like my husband will need to take an additional day off, we'll need to board our animals again, and my house will be chaos another day...and on a holiday weekend no less. Very poor customer service and no follow through.

RESOLVED

• Updated by cmonroe · Jun 29, 2017

Dear Kathy,
    We've read your review and sincerely regret to hear that you feel this way. Please email your account and contact information to [email protected], and mention Complaints Board in the subject line so we can follow up with you.
    Thank you.