[Resolved] Empire Flooring — flooring
I had empire flooring come out and show me some flooring samples. i picked the floor i wanted. i paid right then.they came out and laid the floor and in a week time the floor lost color and started to pull apart. i call many times and i said i want a inspector they said they will send there contractor. the contractor told me he does what they tell him and took a few pictures. the floor should have had a under layment. i have been calling and i get know return call i went with a big company so this would not happen i am screwed
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Empire Flooring Complaints & Reviews
- Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote!
- Empire Today - steer clear of empire today!
- Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service
- Empire Today - price deception!
- Empire Today - cost of quote
- Empire Today - breech of contract
- Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again
- Empire Today - Carpet installation
- Empire Today - cancellation
- Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior