Empire Carpetfraud and scam

Bought high priced carpet, not even four months later our carpet is JUNK! Supposed to warranty it, but two months after my initial call, we still have no new carpet. This is a *** company, managers are a joke, and I was actually told by the manager that I purchased UGLY carpet! Please do not buy their carpet. I've been placed on hold to eventually be hung up on, or have been hung up on while hearing laughter in the background. I just got off of another call from the guy who was supposed to show up tonight, and BIG surprise!!! NO ONE IS SHOWING UP!!! We have friends who have spent WAY less from local carpet retailers, and have SUPERIOR carpet compared to Empire's CRAP!!!

RESOLVED

• Empire Today's response · Nov 04, 2019

Valerie, we take your concerns seriously, and would like to follow up with you to start working on a resolution. Unfortunately, we're unable to locate your account with the information provided. Please email [protected]@empire-today.com, with your order information. We look forward to hearing from you.

jon lane Nov 04, 2019

I am in the business and the company Empire Carpets gives legitimate folks a bad name...Anyone who "tricks" the public into thinking they can carpet a room for $50.00 is a fake and a crook. If you advertise 80% off "special" your also a fake and a crook. Empire Carpet stop embarrassing yourself!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices