Emirates Airlinesrefund or change of date of airline ticket

To whom it may concern,
My name is joe tabone and a year ago my wife had to return to her native philippines regarding some paperwork on a house thereat she purchased a few years before. Before leaving she consulted a lawyer in the philippines regarding this matter and he informed her that this problem would be resolved in about a year. Therefore I purchased her and my infant daughter both a 1 year ticket so while the issue regarding the residence be resolved she could also enjoy her parents as well besides seeing our baby daughter also. Recently she informed me that the house matter will take a few more weeks and she will have to miss her flight due to this matter. Therefore on receiving this information I proceeded to my emirates office where the tickets were purchased to se if the flight could be extended at an extra cost. When told that I could not extend after a year I asked for a refund since the flight will no be used and since my wife has to stay a bit longer. This appeal was also denied even though emirates has an area in their website where you can request for a refund of your electronic ticket (my wifes and daughters return tickets are electronic tickets and the booking was done online at the travel agency). I paid for ticket expenses in cash and recently I was informed by the agency that my daughter who just turned two years of age was no longer considered a child by emirates but now a infant and I was requested to pay a extra fare due to her age.
My wife has always used emirates in her travels to the philippines and always had words of praise for their service but this matter now has left us with doubts now. My wife enonima tabone electronic ticket no. [protected] and my daughters beyonce anne tabone [protected] are not going to be used so why is it so difficult to extend or give a voucher so with an extra payment the flight can be used so they can return home. My wi and daughter were due home with flight ek 335 e 15 feb 09 7 mnldxb hk1 00:20 05:20 then board flight ek 107 e 15feb 09 7 dxbmla hk1 08:15 13:20. I surely hope some sort of compensation could be worked out. Please feel free to contact me on [protected]@hotmail.com I also want to thank you for taking time and consideration in reading this appeal and hpoe for a positive reply from your end so until I hear from you thank you and take care.

Mr. Joseph tabone

• Pa
    pajaniammalle Nov 19, 2007

sir
    i travelled to tripoli from india on 15th november via dubai by emirates,libyan goverment passed an amendment stating that non libyan should have arabic transcript of passport,deporting the passenger from libya who travel without arabic transscript,emirates deporting the passenger from tripoli from 12 of nov,allowed me to board the flight from chennai to tripoli,deported myself and my son from tripoli, impounded my passport ,tortured me to pay the deportation flight charges,caused me mental agony and great financial stress,i donot know how they r going to compenstate my loss

• Ra
    Rachelle Montgomery Dec 27, 2007

I have flown with singapore Airines to the uk previously and with trhe sudden passing of my father had to get to the uk asap for the funeral Flight Center informed me the only flight that could get me there and back for Christmas was with Emirates. So i booked first was the start of it I was traveling by myself back to Manchester and my husband had to care for my children in Australia. The Flight was scheduled to leave Brisbane at 8pm we finally got on the plane and 9.30pm and flew to Singaposre were i was delayed another hour and 3/4 when i and other passengers checked on the screen re transfer flight to Manchester no Gate No Time i was reassured by the flight attendants that we would not miss the flight at this point i was very distressed as i had to get home quickly. I was on to find out i was not the only [person to have missed connecting flights about 100+ other passengers were affected too. I was told that they had a flight for al the persons to Manchester at 2.35pm that afternoon we had arrived in Dubai at 8.10am my connecting flight left at 7.55am i had no monies but was provided info re food at a restaurant the staff were rude and told me and fellow passengers to hurry up as they had to clear away the breakfast things bad customer service on the plane with one uptight male steward telling me off for passing him a food tray i just cant believe their customer service bad attitude and all. The Flight home to Brisbane wasn't much better i was shown no empathy or sympathy and was treated like a second class citizen no upgrades occurred. I have attempted to search for a complaints page or feedback page on their website but as yet no luck.

Thanks for letting me air my grievances on this site i am endevouring gain a proper complaints page direct to emirates.

Airlines,
    Rachelle M.

• Ga
    garima sharma Feb 27, 2008

I am garima sharma please help me as I m in big trouble becoz my luggage has been misplaced by emirates airlines while flying from banglore to capetown on 24th feb 2008, my compalint no is jnbek29240 n its already 3 days and we were given a priority tag which was pasted on our luggage & hellip;…….. We are regularly mailing them, except giving us the reference / complaint no. No other assistance is there, they every time says we are just in the process of tracing the luggage where as it is already above 60 hours that we haven’t found our luggage………….. The description of my luggage is it’s a red colour bag, trolley bag, with a plastic covering on it n the name n address is mentioned there ie. Anubhav kumar, dale court ,1, ehibition terrace road, capetown south africa & hellip;….. Emirates people has assured us that it wont happen again as we have suffered earlier also while we flying from capetown to banglore on 20th december 2007 our file refernce no. Is blrek10341,12792, for which its already 2 months, that was my husbands baggage for which they have delivered us the wrong baggage with which there is no match of colour, the tag identification anything was not matching n after that our case reopens when we informed this bto the emirates office.

Now we have lost one more luggage plzzzzzzzzzz help us n if any of the luggage is found plzzzzz inform us or courier us to the below mentioned address:

Complaint no. Jnbek29240 & blrek10341,1279

Anubhav kumar

M-+27-[protected]
    M-+27-[protected]

Add:5.3.1, vinci-5, villa italia, century city, capetown, south africa

• Pr
    Prachod Aug 04, 2008

Dear Sir,

It was really a horrible experience flying your new sector in emirates from Kozhikode to Dubai on 15th July 2008 (CCJ to DXB). We had to be in the airport waiting for nine to twelve long hours and then emirates inform us that the flight has been cancelled. This is so unprofessional and after about 12 hours they provide hotel accommodations more over this hotel was so bad and of cheap standards. Is this how you provide service normally when your flights are cancelled. Well never expected that emirates could provide something like this when much better hotels are available in town.

Kindly request you look in to this matter and get them more organized. Hope I get a reply for my mail.

• Ar
    Arif R Hossain Sep 13, 2008

My name is Arif Hossain. I am a frequent flyer of Emirates. Like, I have already travelled twice (in Business class) to UK within in last one month from today. I am very much satisfied with the service of Emirates till date.

At this onset, I am writing to you to let you know that I had been missing my Baggage for the last 1 week since I have arrived Dhaka on 6th September. Accordingly I filed a form (File Ref: DACEK20905) at ‘BG lost and found’ on the very same day. But, the way they have been treating this issue is very unsatisfactory. I am somehow fed up with their service and felt like letting you know even though I know this is not the perfect place to make complaints.

Many thanks
    Arif R Hossain

jasmine Oct 05, 2008

I am a business woman and a regular passenger of the notable emirates airline but with a great regret in writing to seeking help from your board in regards of my business partner (Mr. Syed mujahid hussain shah) & rsquo;s lost baggage during a flight journey on board this airline flight ek607 from karachi to dubai on 6th april 2008. Mr. Mujahid has lodged a report to the concern airline customer service and senior claim assistant in charged (Asilya mukhidinova) in regards of this matter but they declined to give any appropriate assistance nor take any responsibility on this matter. They even rudely told him that they have his baggage in the same flight but yet they are unwilling to handle it back to him. I tremendously regret and been very disappointed with the bad attitude shown by one of the concern airliner’s staff as mention above. The items inside my friend’s baggage are camera, watch, cloths, documents and hepatitis b medicine made in south africa (Worth aed35 000) , therefore his total claim for this baggage is aed47 000. Your urgent attention will be much obliged and I should be glad if you or the media would kindly take some drastic action to this matter. For more details my partner can be contacted at his mobile number [protected]. Thank you.

• Yv
    Yves Daniel Oct 28, 2008

Re; Lost Luggage,

Reference: Our Ref: DXB/X/SH/230907/6584174

Emirates Airlines lost my luggage which included an Oil Painting and wooden Artifact on a flight fromAustrlia to Dubai in June 2007 and to date, have not received any advice on how to recieve any compenstaiuon. I have written and emailed numerous mails to customer support for the past year to find out how to claim as I am now living in beautiful Scotland. All in All, the package cost approx USD1, 700

Can anyone advise me why Emirates is ignoring my emails and how to claim the USD80. I am not very impressed with the level of customer support Emirates has given. Is customer cupport email adress as follows:
    [protected]@emirates.com

Please advise and much appreciated

Y.Daniel

• Ke
    Ken Apr 12, 2009

I was in line at Houston for checking in with my wife and there was nobody to direct people to an empty line. It looked like a free for all. After some time after we went to the front of the line. We went to what looked like an empty counter. After waiting a few minutes the attendant asked us to go back to the line. A attendant had now appeared from where ever she wandered off to the mange the line and now put us again at the back of the line despite our protestations on having already been in the line.

Ken

• Ge
    gehan helmy Jun 01, 2009

This is my complain related to my last trip on Emirates airlines[Doha-Cairo-Doha] <br />
    Date 30April2009-22 May 2009 Idid the booking on March2009 payed my ticket on middle of April 2009 [1860QR]I asked how many kgs permitted the staff inform 30kgs and 7kgs as handbag next question was how much the extra wght.will cost she inform 39QRper kg.On 30 April on the airport Emirates desk when it is my turn to finalize my process Iam having 19 kgs extra, staff ask me to pay the extra wgh.which is [2110QR] I was realy shoked for that some as I kwen it is 110QRper kg. and not 39 Discussing the desk staff she said we are not responsible about wrong information given. It was a very bad and stresfull situation for me as my husband left to his work, <br />
    No way except to pay that 2110 Qr as no time or persson to keep with the 19 kgs extra my main question how it comes the Emirates airlines will not informe their customer regarding the change especially it is too much difference [my last trip was on august 2008 and the charge was not that much]??? <br />
    My Email and my cell pfone available in their DOHA office where Ibooked and pay my tiket.Ibeleive that airlines play a very bad game with customers wich can end by loosing them. <br />
    Imade a complain to their main office in DOHA but not reply up till now

• Ra
    Raycho Raykov Aug 03, 2009

Dear sirs
    I would like to describe my troubles when I used to fly with emirates airlines from karachi via dubai, vienna (Austria) , varna (Bulgaria).
    I and my colleague am frequent flier on these destinations – every 3-4 months we used to fly. Already 3 times we used to fly on this destination, and we are very satisfied from everything but…
    Please kindly note, that all of this our flights we have problem – all of this our flights we miss the next connecting flight dubai – vienna. Between flights we have only 2 hours and 15 minutes. The problem is that from karachi airport can not issued boarding card for the next flight dubai-vienna. Due to unknown reason already 3 times we can not obtain boarding card for the next flights from karachi airport. Thus this time of 2 hours and 15 minutes is not enough to get to the ticket desk and back to the gate. It might sound curious for you, but in our last flights we missed our connection flights due to the time limit with a lot of troubles subsequent. We are afraid that this problem will continue in the future.

Our next flight will be on 20 aug 2009:
    Kostov kalin – flight: khi-dxb ek603; dxb-vie os840; vie-var os763
    Ticket # 176-[protected]
    Raykov raycho – flight: khi-dxb ek603; dxb-vie os840; vie-var os763
    Ticket # 176-[protected]

We kindly asking you – is it possible in the future to be arranged to receive our next flight boarding card on karachi airport checking desk! We consider this is a solution for our problem, because thus we will not need to get to the ticket desk in dubai airport and time between connections flights well be enough.

Deeply appreciate your action in advance. Will be very grateful if you reply on my e-mail address: gr. [protected]@yahoo.com

Best regards
    Raykov raycho

• Ro
    Rohini Ananth Jan 19, 2010

To whomsoever it may concern.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I travelled from Bangalore to Dubai on 18th Jan 2010. I had checked in 4 luggages. Emirates staff at Bangalore told me that I had 7 kilos excess baggage and asked me to pay INR 4, 550. I was ready to leave the excess baggage behind, but the staff insisted that I take it with me. I paid the amount and cross checked with them a million times about the safety. They assured me that evertything would go well.

Much to my surprise, one BIG SUITCASE weighing 20 kilos appx was missing. I checked woth teh staff at Dubai who made me run from pillar to post . They told me that the baggage was sent from Bangalore and recieved at Duibai. They asked me to file a complaint and leave and assured me that the bag will reach my residence at Sharjah in the eveni9ng. It has been more than 2 days now and they dont have the courtesy to keep me informed.

Please let me know the procedure for claim and also the status of my baggage. EMIRATES MUST REALISE THAT YOU CANNOT COMPENSATE ANY BODY'S SENTIMENTS.

Hope I never travel in this airline again.

Rohini

• Dy
    dys Feb 01, 2010

Emirates does not really care about customer issues, they only care about generating sales. Let 's warn other people to stay away from Emirates.
    join us at facebook group "Emirates Airline-poor customer service"

joystevem Feb 18, 2010

I WILL NEVER CALL EMIRATES CUSTOMER CARE TO INQUIRE ANY DETAIL, THE EMPLOYEES ARE TOTALLY IGNORANT THEY GIVE YOU WRONG INFORMATION AND DIFFERENT FROM WHAT THEY SAY YESTERDAY, THEY MESSED ME UP AND IT COST ME BADLY.
    EMIRATES YOU NEED TO UPDATE YOUR STAFF WITH YOUR OPERATIONS OR ELSE FORGET BUSINESS

• Vk
    V.K.Singh Feb 27, 2010

This is V.K.Singh from India. I got the offer in Emirates Airline Group Terminal 2 Departures Hall as a SUPERVISOR QC & PROJECTS from Emirates Airline Group, United Kingdom.
    Manchester Airport United Kingdom Post code M90 4QX . Please verify this offer early as possible.

Thanks & Regards,

v.k.singh

[protected]@in.com

• Fl
    flyjetairways Aug 07, 2010

On the way to Dubai the food was so terrible.
    Considering we had to cheek in 4 hrs before the flight and the flight is usually en anything because 2:00 in the afternoon we have not ate anything because breakfast and lunch before 10:00.
    The Heathrow airport stopped the junk food bar so we had coke and crisp for lunch in the airport from our sidebag.
    Then 4 hrs later was our departure to Dhaka and they served our dinner 8 hrs after cheek in.
    What they gave did not fill us up after 3 hrs of flight in the air they dicided to give us some food which was few fried potatoes 2 tiny dices of chicken and some cake which was full of icing and a rock hard bun that you can brake your teeth with:(.
    anyway, I am a 10 yr old average size for a 10 yr old and my proper wheelchair is in the luggage hold and while I am in DXB I have to use a Airport Wheelchair Which Could Fill Me my sister and my brother and also my parents so it was a very large wheelchair which will not specify my needs. It was really large and old and destroys my image:).
    Not only did I have To Face The embarrassment of this narsy rusty wheelchair I was also remove form my family through out the connection flight time which was 3 hrs in total and I am 10 yrs old my mum promised we will never fly Emirates Again.
    In December we travelled With Jet Airways and it was great.
    They need to consider people and their needs and not only old or oversized people that travel you know.
    I hope you consider my information and never fly emirates again.

Comments

• Ve
    Very Angry Passengers Oct 05, 2010

A useless airline. Told us we couldn't book our seats until 48 hours before departure and then when we tried there were no seats left except a few in the middle, even though we had booked almost three months earlier. For our return trip, 5 months from now they claimed that all their aisle seats are for wheel chair passengers: All of them!

We canceled our booking and they charged $400 penalty. Worth it for not having to fly Emirates. Buyer Beware.

• Ca
    Carine Cahwagi Khoury Nov 05, 2010

I am a silver member with skywards, emirates frequent flyer program. Every year, I make at least one long overseas trip with my husband and my 2 young children to be surprised almost at every instance of ridiculous seating patterns: even when child was 6weeks old, no bassinett was given (despite the fact we went early to airport), child seated away from parent (mind you both children are under 3), parents separated, one seated in the middle row, middle of the plane with a child while people in bassinette rows were healthy young travellers.
    I really, do not understand how this is respectful or taking into consideration the importance of a frequent traveller. In the latest incident, on a return from Beirut, dated Oct 15 2010 (heading to Sydney) flight nb EK954, I was seated row 67 with my baby daughter, and my other daughter (aged 2) was seated behind me (row 68) eventhough we had made a group booking, a few months in advance!
    Next to me, 3 young healthy travellers, not silver members like myself, not travelling together, and had not requested that seating! When I complained to the ground staff that my 2year old child was seated behind me, they said they couldn't do much and it was up to me to sort it out with flight personnel!!! THis is not only ridiculous but also hypocritical from an airline who has in place a frequent flyer program to facilitate travels of its clients.

I understand this is a complaint centre, that would at least get me aresponse from customer service into why these things keep on happening after I have complained on every single trip, with every single error! Can you please contact me on [protected]@hotmail.com, for me the company lost any credibility.

At a point where maintaining our membership status with Emirates was important, the company has lost all respectability to us and, being more expensive than others, doesn't put the comfort of its loyal clients ahead of others!

Carine Cahwagi Khoury

• Hy
    Hyam Nov 23, 2010

Dear Sir
    Kindly note that we were treated badly with the one of the cabin crew
    i was travelling with infant & i asked her to get worm water fror the baby milk she asked me to wait for one hour as she is busy.
    pushing my bag with her leg.
    giving as the food like she through it not serve.
    the way she talking to client is really bad & She suppose not to be emirates staff at all

Mathews Kurian Dec 25, 2010

I came by Emirates flight EK 045 on 21st Dec. 2010 in Frankfurt Airport from Dubai and I found that my baggage was missing. I immediately reported the matter to the Baggage tracing centre in Frankfurt Airport and I was assured that time my baggage will be delivered at home the next day. But today being the 4th day I did not get my Baggage yet or any proper information from them when I call them. My Baggage contains valuable items for personal use and perishable items including medicines and as such I must get proper compensation for them which comes about Indian Rupees 50, 000/-
    Mathews Kurian, Nussbaumweg 14A, 4103 Bottmingen, Switzerland.
    [protected]@mathews.ch Tel. [protected]

• Cl
    claire grella Mar 02, 2011

Returning back from a holiday of a life time in mauritius, flying with emirates, we were transit in dubai for our connection to london heathrow on 26th feb 2011. On check in, in mauritius your ground staff informed us that our seats had been booked for the entire journey to our final destination and that our seats would be allocated together as a family. However, collecting our boarding passes for the final journey from dubai on flight number ek001 we were told the three of us would not be anywhere near one another as the flight was over booked. We chose emirates for their reputation but sadly we were hugely disappointed and felt the cabin crew were not helpful in trying to resolve the situation or even in the slightest bit apologetic.
    I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

[protected]@hotmail.Co. Uk

Mrs F.A Shaikh f May 02, 2011

Is there no one to the serious complain that MR MOHAMMED REHAN the ground staff working presently with emirates airlines is a holder of fraud bachelor degree . he is working for almost 10 years with he holding a fraud degree.The airline seems to not care for this fraud he has not even summited his degree which all the employee do nor is his degree attested by any of the governments. is really think is this complain taken seriously ?????????? he had sponsored his family with very low salary on hard copy i.e he paid under the table.he commits all sorts of fraud taking undue advantage of his working with the airlines . i am ready for any dam things if I am wrong

Mrs F. A. H. Shaikh May 05, 2011

well I still the some action is taken with the person( MOHAMED REHAN BHORANIA) having fraud degree . he has b.com fraud degree . well now it is upto the airline to decide h to keep such a fraud person.

• Rs
    Rskrisky May 07, 2011

I have reconfirmed my return ticket to India, since it a stopover journey i had reconfirmed my ticket(paid ($45 for this service) for a stopover a day before in Newyork. The same was confirmed by an Emirates ticketing official. Though i have a ticket, American Airlines was not able to confirm my ticket, since they didn't receive any communication with regard to it. I have ever experienced such a kind of worst service from Emirates Airlines. I had several options to fly USA thought i opted Emirates for the quality of service they provide.
    When i called Emirates official they just told to reconfirm the ticket for the next day flight. I was not given anyother option though its their mistake. I would completely blame Emirates offical for providing such a false information.
    Though i received my PNR, the ticket was not confirmed with American Airlines. Why should they provide such a worst service. They received my payment $45 and they cannot provide a reason for the discrepancy they did. Its really irritating at times when we miss something.

Santosh Kadaba Jun 05, 2011

Hello,
    I am not sure if this would really fetch any results, nevertheless I write this to keep the right people informed as to how bad their airline crew is.
    I had my wife and my 10 month old sin travelling to Dubai from bangalore emirates flight EK567 for the first time. I booked this flight keep in mind the standard th Emirates airlines maintain as against other airlines however to my dimay it was disaatrous. The flight was almost empty and on even repeated calls to the hostess my wife could not get a tissue paper and also no helping hand to put the cabin luggage or take them off. For a glass of water she had to wait for 2 hours and at the terminal 3 which the airline boasts off so much not a single stroller for the baby was provided.
    It was really a nightmare for her and the baby.

• Gl
    glueonhair Jun 15, 2011

Look old son, you simply HAVE to take SOME responsibility for yourselves when travelling. It is not the flight attendants job to be nursemaid, servant, waitress, or any other kind of subserviant being. Whining and generally complaining about very little just gets on other peoples nerves, in fact it makes them want to shake you by the neck until normal.10 month old sin is probably right in the first place. Your spelling, context and grammar needs improving.What IS so disastrous about not getting a piece of tissue paper? All nursing mothers, or mothers with small children surely carry wipes etc? or do you expect to snap your fingers and the servant will run to you forthwith? Your cabin/carry on luggage is YOUR responsibility, sorry but thats the way it is, i am dead sure its not the flight attendants responsibility to handle your carry ons! Finally where on earth do you get the impression that you or your family are automatically entitled to a stroller courtesy of any airline? Did your wife not own one, they are allowed as carry on as you know! Complaining for the sake of it is not useful, and in this instance downright beyond belief!

• Ai
    airlinelad2011 Jul 16, 2011

@ glueon - totally right pal...

there are strollers at Dubai... SUBJECT TO AVAILIBILITY! Not the airlines fault if ten kids per flight or more... And cab crews job is to ensure your safety, feed and water you and make sure you have a decent flight. If you want preferential treatment, book Business or First Class... in the back, frankly, we are cargo... you won't go to McDonalds and make a fuzz over cold chips???

Thanks
    Cazza

• Gl
    glueonhair Jul 28, 2011

Shamone!

• Vi
    virj42 Aug 12, 2011

You should write to customer.[protected]@emirates.com and specify the name of the flight attendant. This isn't normal procedure, especially for business class passengers. They can sort this out through flight records.

JodyB Aug 26, 2011

I Totally agree. I had always heard great things about this airline however I have a very different opinion. There customer service is the WORST I have ever encountered. We have been trying to get a refund for almost 2 months now and we keep getting bumped around from one office to the next and everyone keeps saying we will look into the hold up. Still no results have been produced. My husband I am travel all over the world on a regular bases and will never use Emeriates again as you can't count on them to provide any customer service.
    Such a shame and I am terribly disapointed.

• De
    devil92 Sep 20, 2011

From: kodak recruitment <[protected]@yahoo.com>
    Date: tue, 29 sep 2009
    Subject: emirate airline appointment letter

Kodak recruitment agency
    London, united kingdom
    Tel/fax: +44-[protected]

Attn:

It is of utmost importance to inform you that after the screening and scrutiny of your curriculum vitae with other verification procedures carried out, emirate airline group (E. A. G) were able to resolve the status of your application. On this note, we hereby congratulate you on the success of your application and as such we have attached to you the offer letter/terms of agreement that transcends any written document. You are therefore required to follow these procedures immediately so as to complete your employment formalities:

(1) you are to contact the traveling agent for a valid work-permit / employment authorization document immediately so as to enable your work in london legally.

Note that the procurement of your work-permit must not exceed the deadline as stipulated in the offer letter as it would take four (3) working days for the traveling agent to procure your work-permit before the united kingdom high commission.

Below are the contact details of the emirate traveling agent:
    Emirate travel agent uk
    45 hilton close, off allen,
    Gb0097 london & ndash; united kingdom
    Email: [protected]@yahoo.Co. Uk
    Phone: +[protected]
    Contact person: mr. Tony benson
    Head of visa/permits operations

(2) do get back to us with developments and updates regarding the procurement of your valid work-permit. You are required to contact the human resourses manger incase of any clarifications. Below with his contact information.

Emirate airline group (E.. A. G)
    Human resources department
    Contact person: mr. John williams
    Contact email: [protected]@live.com or [protected]@emirates-airlinegroup.com
    Contact phone: +[protected]

(3) once we confirm your works and residence permit from the emirate traveling agent, which stipulates that you are ready to join the team, we will take care of your traveling documents together with your flight ticket and any money which you spend in the procurement of your uk valid papers will be reimbursed to you during your first month upfront salary.

We hereby once more congratulate you on the success of you application amongst many that have applied and thereby instruct you to expedite all requirements as aforementioned so as to be able to meet the team before the deadline.

Congratulations!!!

Regards
    Mr james brown
    Kodak recruitment inc
    P# +44-[protected]

• Ay
    Aysha Nasim Abdullahi Oct 09, 2011

Dear sir/ma
    We purchased excess baggages from Bangalore (India) to Lagos (Nigeria) on 6th october, and when we got to Dubai airport we were been denied of the baggages and we were instructed to see the customer affairs officer in which we did so and we were asked to email the complain. We will be glad if the money can be refund.
    We are looking forward toyour reply.
    Thanks.
    Yours faithfully,
    Aysha Nasim Abdullahi.

• Al
    Ali I. Alkhelaifi Oct 10, 2011

عندي حجز الى لوس انجلس برقم BJBTEW ذهبت الى مكتبكم في مدينة الريلض لاخذ بطاقة الدخول الى الطائرة و اؤكد الحجز لكن موظفكم طلب بان يذهب الشخص الذي حجز و تم خصم المبلغ من حسابه على بطاقة الائتمان الى مكتبكم في لوس اجلس و معه ما يثبت انه هو من حجز.حذرني موظفكم بان مكتبكم في المطار سوف يقوم لن يتم سفركم و سسوف يقوم بارجاعنا. سيدي العزيز مبلغكم وقد سحبتوه لماذا التعقيد و تخويف المسافر بعدم سفره. سيدي لقد تم الاتصال في مكتبكم في دبي و افادونا مشكورين بانه ليس هناك اي مشكله. ارجو منكم مساعدتي في حلها او الغي حجزي و استخدم خطوط اخرى للمعلوميه نحن مجموعه مسافرين الى لوس انجلس هذا الحجز يخص بنتي و طفلها

• Ke
    Ken Morrison Oct 20, 2011

We thought we were with the superior airline but have since had reason to change our mind. We were left stranded on board the aircraft for one and half hours while a problem with the entertainment system was trying to be fixed. We not offered refreshments and a sense of claustrophobia was imminent. When the fight finally commenced we still had no audio while others on board watching were movies. We were constantly ignored when refreshments were being offered. The final straw was before landing. There was no final checks to ensure seats were in the upright position and trays returned. No one bothered to check that seatbelts were fastened. This was a breach of safety procedures. Thanks a lot for treating us like livestock.

• Ph
    Phuong0202 Oct 26, 2011

Totally agree. I have booked electronically for 1 year return ticket to Munich from Melbourne. At the the time of booking, the return date falls outside system range so I book the latest date possible. Yet now when I try to extend my return date, Emirates call girl insisted that I paid $72 for change of date even though on my ticket condition, it clearly states one free date change to inbound journey when booked outside system range.

• Sh
    shaziya Jan 11, 2012

Hi I travelled wth my 3 kids to dubain n returned on 08/01/12. My kids were really dissappnted to c othr kids aftr we landed. Wth emarites bags. My kids were not given any!!!

Mrs F. A. H. Shaikh May 18, 2012

is there no one to the serious complain that MR MOHAMMED REHAN the ground staff working presently with emirates airlines is a holder of fraud bachelor degree . he is working for almost 10 years with he holding a fraud degree.The airline seems to not care for this fraud he has not even summited...

• Za
    ZAKIRr HUSSAIN Jun 04, 2012

I BOUGHT AN EMIRATES TICKET FOR MY DAUGHTER (JED - MAA - JED). MY DAUGHTER IS MARRIED AND SETTLED IN INDIA SO, I ASKED FOR REFUND OF MAA-JED TICKET FARE. TRAVEL AGENT FROM WHOM I BOUGHT THE TICKET SPENT ALMOST TWO MONTHS AND NOTHING HAPPENED. I CALLED AND TALKED TO EMIRATES OFFICE AND THEY SAID THAT SINCE IN BOUGHT THE TICKET FROM THE AGENT I MUST GO THROUGH THEM ONLY.
    I AM IN CROSS ROAD NOW. DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO?

• Sh
    Sheikh Monir Aug 18, 2012

I was travelling back to Dhaka from Madinah, KSA via Dubai, UAE on 18 the August 2012 by Emirates flight EK 584 as a member of 29 pilgrims. The flight was full and a majority of passengers were fasting. The flight went smooth as the stewards had little to do by providing service to non-fasting passengers. As the time for breaking the fast arrived a declaration was made over the microphone. To our utter surprise we found ourselves witheout water, any sort of food and more surprisingly any concern for it. Only a few were provided with packets and rest of passengers remained in complete dismay. What shocked everyone including the non-fasting passengers that there were women and children on board and the fasting period was of about 15 hours. We were deeply pained as the Airliner is Emirates which is based at Dubai and they exactly understand the religious sentiment attached to the holy month of Ramadan and the fasting Muslims around the world observe. An obvious reaction from a few passengers and sharking off responsibility by a few stewards made the cabin atmosphere relatively unconducive for the rest of the journey. A very late effort was made to distribute water and some packets of food but that failed in making any reflection on the saddened faces of the returnee pilgrims.

Anonymous 7 Nov 18, 2012

I have experienced Emirates is reluctant to refund the cancel ticket amount that they have committed to refund. From last 3 months i am attempting to get my refund however i have not received so far. Worse experience ever:( Try to look for other alternative while booking a ticket.

• Mo
    MohammadKhan Jan 30, 2013

Dear Sir,
    I have a dispute regarding my Airline Ticket which was purchased on spetember 23, 2012 and I requested at the counter to have my departure date as october 23rd 2012 . Not realising the the I reached Pakistan and found out that the Date I received was incorrect. I had the ticket taken to the Pakistan dealer and he mentioned that I have to pay an amount of $400.00 for the amendment.
    On my part I feel that this was un fare to be charged $400.00 . How ever, usually if I had to change its cost only $200.00.
    The mistake was done by your handling agent in JFK International Airport Jamaica NY, 11430 USA store # [protected] tel # [protected] on september 23, 2012 07.50 pm. Please, look into this urgent matter and keep me informed. as I consider that Emerites does not make this sort of silly mistakes. awaiting for a favourable respond Mohammad Khan 73 west 105th st apt # 6E New York, NY, 10025 email : [protected]@gmail.com. Thank for your quick action> sincerly Khan. ( attached are copies of receipts ) Mobile # [protected]