Edible Arrangements Logo

Edible Arrangements

Having problems with Edible Arrangements?

Edible Arrangements Customer Service Contacts

95 Barnes Road
Wallingford, Connecticut
United States - 06492-1800

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Edible Arrangements Customer Service. Initial Edible Arrangements complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Edible Arrangements above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Edible Arrangements. Discuss the issues you have had with Edible Arrangements and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Edible Arrangementscustomer service & support

This is my second attempt to use edible arrangements service, shortly after edible arrangements made its service available, I was excited to send someone very special the so unique arrangement of chocolate and fruits. It was such a creative idea. I excitedly log on and search through many of their fabulous arrangements, after my selection, I continued to check out and submit my order. To my schocked!, it was very expensive, however, I decided it would be worth it. Let me just tell you, as it was then, it is still today. The customer care is horrible. Edible Arrangements did didn't deliver my order on time then, and they miss the mark Valentines's Day 2017. My specific instructions were...to deliver before 1 p.m. The reciepent was leaving the office at that time. I tracked my order from 9:30 a.m., it's now 1:00 p.m, my delivery Status is still in route. Edible arrangements is only twenty minutes from the location to be delivered. The local office will not answer the phone, and the customer service number that is provided can't help either. Customer service direct me to call the local office, which is not answering. This is so disappointing, what a great product and idea, however, the customer care and delivery method could use a revamp.

Edible Arrangements — peace and doves daisy swizzle berries and apples arrangement

Very disappointed in this order. I thought I was paying for something that would look like this (Picture on...

Edible Arrangements — service

The Edible Arrangements in Little Rock employs rude people that do not care. I had to call them 2 times to...

Edible Arrangementsarrangement not worth the price I was charged..

Ordered an arrangement as a christmas gift for family in detroit michigan.. Called to complain the day it was ordered since arrangement was not worth the price I was charged.. I have contacted everyone involved and to to no avail.. Manager vicky always in meeting or out of store... I requested a refund also to no avail... I placed orders with this company many times before. So disappointed with feedback.. Please assist me with resolving this matter...

• Po
        pobarjenkins Jan 06, 2017

Please describe what you mean in terms of "not worth the price I was charged." This is very subjective and requires more information.

Edible Arrangements — birthday gift set

I sent this set to my fiancée and he didn't receive the bear which was part of the set I paid 71 dollars and...

Edible Arrangements — fruit arrangement

Ordered on feb 5th as a valentines day gift. Website says its been delivered but recipient never received it...

Edible Arrangementsvalentine's day delivery

Fool me once. Single worse company I have ever experienced. Messed up my fiances birthday but figured everyone deserves a second chance. No valentine's delivery today. Called at 6p and was promised it was on the way. 11p and not delivered. Local store doesn't answer and national help is a joke. For the price you would think they would get their act together. Simply the worst. Stay away unless you want to disappoint your significant other. Update: local branch picked up. Says that they hired a bunch of temps but none came in, so the knew they couldn't fulfil order. Didn't reach out of try to make arrangements. Gave refund but what about the ruined holiday and blatant lying?

Edible Arrangements — unprofessional, poor service

Online order valued over $170 placed on 8/25/15, scheduled for pick up on 8/27/15 was neither ready nor...

Ediblearrangements.comI can't reach the seller, who promised news about the order

I bought large chocolate bunny from the company www.ediblearrangements.com. I placed the order on Friday, but the seller provided the confirmation email, where he informed me that the order would be sent on Monday. On Monday, I haven’t received any news on Monday. I emailed the seller after that, but nothing in response. Please, if someone knows how to reach the seller, post your advice or review.

Edible Arrangements — poor quality

I received an e mail for 15% off any purchase over $50.00 today, all I had to do was enter the code save 1550...

Roseland

Ediblearrangements.comthey didn't provide the order within the agreed time

We had a party before christmas holidays and we ordered food, drinks and gifts from the website www.Ediblearrangements.com. The whole order was available and we paid for it, but they hadn’t delivered the order within the promised terms. We started to call them and asked to hurry, because we needed the whole order, but they stopped to reply after the second email. We bought everything in another shop and the party was saved. Don’t rely on these people.

Edible Arrangements — did not deliver but was paid

I ordered a nearly $200 fruit arrangement on thursday april 2 and paid in full. I called the wellington...

Edible Arrangements — crystal lake store 1086

Horrible customer service, I place an order a week in advance, called 2 times to make sure all was okay, wa...

Edible Arrangements — shaving time cards/safety

I took a temporary job over valentine's at this store to see if they followed the rules. I worked many hour...

Edible Arrangements — ruined anniversary

I paid over $107 to have 24 choc dipped strawberries delivered to my partner and specified that it had to be...

Edible Arrangements — harrassment

Edible Arrangements delivered 4 fruit baskets to my home. Obviously the wrong address was put on it - I told...

Edible Arrangements — delivery

On oct. 7/13, I ordered an arrangement from edible arrangements at 100 commercial, leominster, ma to be...

Edible Arrangementsdeceptive business practices

I ordered an arrangement over the required $50.00 in order to participate in their promotion of a $29.99 gift. I entered the promotional code 1229, which was advertised at the top of their website and completed my order. I also entered my email address in order to receive a $10.00 gift certificate, **if** I allowed edible arrangements to send me emails.

Before ordering, I chose a franchise within 4 miles of my home and when the order went through, it showed a franchise 12 miles away. I called the franchisee to find out why the promotional gift did not show up on my order. They said they were not participating. I also asked why my order didn't go to the store i'd chosen on the website. They said they didn't know. I was shocked! I told them to cancel the order.

When I said there was no statement that only certain stores were participating, they told me there was a notice on the bottom of the website. I just reopened the website and there is no statement. I called the corp headquarters andall they could say was they were 'sorry'. Sorry isn't an acceptable answer to deceptive business practices! It's just another slap in the face to a customer!

Check out the website for yourself:
            Http://www.Ediblearrangements.com/?Utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=branded+terms+-+exact&utm_term=edible%20arrangements

deceptive business practices

• Pu
                Pualani Aug 23, 2013

I ordered an arrangement over the required $50.00 in order to participate in their promotion of a $29.99 gift. I entered the promotional code 1229, which was advertised at the TOP of their website and completed my order. I also entered my email address in order to receive a $10.00 gift certificate, **IF** I allowed Edible Arrangements to send me emails.

Before ordering, I chose a franchise within 4 miles of my home (Manoa Marketplace) and when the order went through, it showed a franchise 12 miles away (Windward Mall). I called the franchisee to finc8d out why the promotional gift did not show up on my order. They said only certain stores were participating and they were not. I also asked why my order didn't go to the store I'd chosen on the website. They said they didn't know. I was shocked! I told them to cancel the order.

When I said there was NO statement that only certain stores were participating, they told me there was a notice on the bottom of the website. I just reopened the website and there is NO statement. I called the corp headquarters (CT) and all they could say was they were 'sorry'. Sorry isn't an acceptable answer to deceptive business practices! It's just another slap in the face to a customer!

Check out the website for yourself:

Corp office told me they would send the gift certificate in **FOUR MONTHS**. On their website they said you could use the gift certificate on your **NEXT** purchase. MORE DECEPTION!

I'm sick and tired of being told 'sorry' for deception! It's time it was STOPPED! The word 'sorry' is yet another deception, because if it was truly sincere, they would do something about their FIRST deception!

Mahalo, Pua

• Pr
                Problem_Solved Aug 23, 2013

Online shopping isn't for people like you.

• Mp
                MPrada May 12, 2014

I ordered a edible arrangement for my mother for Mothers day and she never recieved it, not only did they not deliver it but when I called back they said it would take 3 days to deliver. They ruined my mothers day!!

Edible Areangement — bad and spoiled fruits

I ordered an edible arrangement for mother's day (May 12, 2013). When my mom received her arrangement said...

Edible Arrangementsdelivery & presentation

I called the site 4 times to ask about my order and I was told that the driver would be delivering my order before 7pm and yes when it arrived it was 7pm but when I saw it the presentation was horrible it looked like the strawberries had been sitting for over a month they were all discombobulated in the box I was so disappointed in this particular edible arrangement site