Having problems with Cadbury?

Cadbury Customer Service Contacts

800 818 181 (Cadbury UK Products)
1800 678 708 (Ireland)
+44 121 458 2000 (General Information)
+44 289 016 9916 (Cadbury UK Products)
+44 844 880 7667 (Cadbury World)
+44 845 600 3113 (Cadbury Gifts Direct)
+44 167 742 3397 (R&R Ice Cream)
+27 860 223 287 (South Africa)
Cadbury House, Sanderson Road

Ireland
Malahide Road, Coolock, Dublin 5, Ireland

South Africa
Building 13 Harrowdene Office Park, Kelvin Drive, Woodmead, Sandton

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cadbury Customer Service. Initial Cadbury complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cadbury above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cadbury. Discuss the issues you have had with Cadbury and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Cadbury7 boxes of cadbury lunch bar

This festive season I decided to post my family lunch bars I went to the local supermarket and purchased them came home put them in gift bags and sent it to my family members not realizing that It was expired my aunty phoned me and told me about this.Went back to the store they refused to give my money back it wasn't cheap R289 for a box my contact number is [protected]

CadburyUnsatisfactory chocolate bar

Hello I never complain ever about anything but feel on this occasion I must, on working a busy shift in the operating department of spire Cheshire hospital, we where all treated some chocolate bars by a member of staff as a treat as we had had a heavy week, sat 31st Oct 20, I opened my wispa bar and started to enjoy my treat as I got half way through the bar I had a crunchy weird taste in my mouth, when I looked at the bar it was like a lump of charcoal in the chocolate middle, I immediately stopped eating it as it made me feel yucky, I have kept the peicd of chocolate and offending chuck but am very disappointed and upset by this, it really has put a dampener on me ever having caburys chocolate again 😓 this should be looked at very carefully please
    Best before [protected]
    [protected]
    23 56 w2
    I have and will keep the object until I here from yourselves 👍

CadburyWhole nut chocolate

I bought 2 cabury Whole Nut Chocolate and it was sour they were within the expiry dates. The production dates were the 26.7.2010 and the expiry was the 7.07.2021
      I am dissapointed cause I only eat Cadbury products and was disgusted due to the taste being so terrible. I am not one to complain but it seems that this batch can cause harm to a child due to a running tummy.
      Disappointed customer

Whole nut chocolate
      Whole nut chocolate

cadburysTwirls

Early june
        2020, I purchased a packet of twirls after biting into one I found a piece of glass in my mouth. I completed a complaint form on line. They in return wanted the package back complete with glass and receipt which I duly sent.

They have sent me a reference number s-[protected] and said it would be about 5-6 weeks. Two weeks ago 17th july 2020 I sent them an email requesting a reply within seven days. So far they have not replied

Regards
        G bates.

CadburyEmpty packets

Good day

I received a box of your cadbury chocolates and discovered that there is empty sealed packets in the box with no chocolate inside - only air.

i took a video and photos of the packet full air that is still sealed.

Please do check your packaging process as this could lead to problems if the wrong person buys it

For more footage - [protected]@pechem.co.za

CadburyCadbury chocolate eclairs

Dear cadbury, I am a huge fan of the chocolate eclairs probably because of how great they really are. I normally go through about 3 packets a month, So today I went to buy my big bag like I always do and opened it up and found one of well.. Let's call it a quarter sweet if that. Not sure what went wrong but I always buy these sweets and after today's experience I don't know because this is not how a customer should be treated :(...
            I hope that you can see my frustration with the pictures provided and please see if that is a normal sized sweet. KEEP CLIENTS HAPPY. :)

Cadburyoreo bites

I purchased a pack of oreo bites 110g they had holes on them and white spots and blotches all over them and inside was definitely not white more of a light green. Not happy as the photo on the packet looked nothing like what was inside. This is the first time that I have tried these oreo bites will not be buying them again soft the picture on the front of the packet is misleading cos they are nice and white inside mine were light green

oreo bites
              oreo bites

Dec 07, 2019

Cadbury — fruit & nut large pack

Hello, Greetings of the day...!! I purchased 20 packs of Fruit & Nut Large pack of MRP 80 INR from CSD ...

Cadburycadbury silk roast & almond

Hi,
                I have purchased the silk from my local vendor here at Ahmedabad. The expiry was in Decmeber so I purchased it anyway as it is my favorite, but I find it this way & when I tasted it it was not tasting like the usual one. I trusted the brand but It is painful to see good products tasting foul. I request a refund . but yes my moment was spoiled. :(

cadbury silk roast & almond

Cadburyproduct

As I complained about your product on 7/11/2019. But from your side I can't get any email or something. It happened before also when I got an expired product of cadbury chocolate but I think it can be unfortunately happened but it was the third time I got a bad thing and this time I got this to a consumer court. And complaint about your product and services

Cadburycrunchie spread

Good day,
                    I recently bought this crunchie spread a month ago from Spar, it was R 200 and has been sitting in my fridge, I decided to taste it yesterday, only for it to make me really sick, vomit and nausea, I spent the whole evening awake. When I checked the expiry date, it expired in 2018 already. This is horrible, as I spent 200 rand on this spread, why was it allowed on the shelf? Please May I be refunded for this amount as it is a large amount?

crunchie spread
                    crunchie spread

Cadburycelebrations

I recently bought 3 cadbury celebrations and from them found the dairy milk and the 5 star chocolate completely rotten from all the 3boxes, it also tastes very different, the dairy milk is completely broken into various pieces (looks like the residues of ashes) and the upper layer of 5 star is completely dry and has broken into various pieces. Please solve the quality of the product, or else this is the last chocolate I may have from Cadbury

celebrations
                      celebrations

Cadburyproduct

Yesterday I bought a dairy milk chocolate and it is seems very bad there are spots on the chocolate and it is like powder. First of all I want to tell my complaint to cadbury company and I want a apologie and proper compensation. Otherwise I will complaint in consumer forum. I will send the pictures. Pkd date 5/19 22:15
                        Best before 12 months from packaging mention

product
                        product

Oct 27, 2019

Cadbury — Cadbury dairy milk chocolate

Dear sir, Today i have brought one Cadbury dairy milk of Rs. 40. From Samarth sweets shop located in...

Sep 29, 2019

Cadbury — oreo cadbury coated

I got a packet of oreos coated in cabury coated and I got a packet of them and I got one half of the biscuit...

Cadburycadbury dairy milk of rs 40, 52 grams

I bought three Cadbury dairy milk of 52 grams each and every chocolate is of bad quality. Chocolate flavour is not up to mark and there is white white spots on all over the chocolates. Chocolate is taste like I am eating a local brand chocolate.

Please see to this concern seriously and check whether any person making duplicate of Cadbury or there is issue in Cadbury only.

Regards
                          GAURAV JAIN
                          Mb - [protected]
                          Email - [protected]@gmail.com

cadbury dairy milk of rs 40, 52 grams

Sep 02, 2019

Cadbury — dairy milk fruit and nut

I love all the chocolate of Dairy milk. But today I felt very pathetic because there was a stapler pin in my...

Sep 01, 2019

Cadbury — cadbury supplier

Dear team I m A retailer I have own shop at mukundgarh mandi jaipur pilani raod opp petrol pump (333705) i m...

Cadburycadbury celebrations

A few days ago I bought a cadbury celebrations pack worth Rs.50 consisting 2 dairy milk, 2 gems and 1 five star.
                            None of them was worth eating.Dairy milk had white patches bulky and edgy, seriously can't figure out what it actually was.Although the packaging date shows May 2019.Hence, it can't be expired.
                            This applies not only to this packet I bought but to three other packets bought on the same day.
                            You seriously need to resolve the issue and improve the quality and if possible refund as well.

cadbury celebrations
                            cadbury celebrations

Aug 10, 2019

Cadbury — dairy milk celebration

Yesterday I bought dairy milk celebration 4box and its disgusting to see fungus in it...in Evey chocolate.. I...