Edible Arrangements — mother's day gift
I placed an order at the Fayetteville, GA I paid for a box of strawberries and a basket of fruit. Thee agent promised to deliver it the same day(Friday). However it was not delivered as agreed. then on Saturday it still did not come. So on Sunday I called the location to inquire and they apologized and promised to deliver it immediately however they did mot deliver it at the end of the end of the day I called to complain and they promised to call my wife to notify her of the gift and to schedule the delivery. However they did not call or deliver. Then, after Mothers Day had pasted they called my wife and scheduled a 2;30 p.m delivery for May 13th 2019, the truck finally arrived, but my wife's order was not on the truck! They had forgotten to put it on the truck!! The driver left and told my wife that he would call and rescheduled the delivery but instead he just popped up at 4;35 p.m when no one was home. So my wife had to turn around from taking my kids to practice to return home for the gift...Lastly the fruit was not fresh!!!This ruined my wife's Mothers Day and disappointed my family. I deserve a refund AND a new delivery!
More Edible Arrangements Complaints & Reviews
- Edible Arrangements - poor customer service!
- Edible Arrangements Franchise - franchise sales misrepresentation
- Edible Arrangements - wow, incredible bad customer service
- Edible Arrangements - horrible customer service - they ruin surprises
- Edible Arrangements - poor service - unauthorized charges
- Edible Arrangements - unethical behavior trying to solve a problem.
- Edible Arrangements - i'm complaining about manager
- Edible Arrangements - non delivery/no compensation
- Edible Arrangements - unprofessional behaviour
- Edible Arrangements - Birthday pineapple drip cake and berries