Having problems with Brach's?

Brach's reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 14, 2014. The latest review Candy Corn was posted on Nov 10, 2021. Brach's has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 551 reviews. Brach's has resolved 0 complaints.

Brach's Customer Service Contacts

1 Tower Lane № 2700
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Brach's Customer Service. Initial Brach's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Brach's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Brach's. Discuss the issues you have had with Brach's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Brach's Complaints & Reviews

Brach'sCandy Corn

I purchased a large bag of 80 individually wrapped mini bags of candy corn for Halloween Trick or Treaters on 10/30/21 at Caraluzzis Grocery Store at 920 Danbury Road Wilton, CT 06897. There were a few mini bags that were sealed but had no candy corn in them which left me short for trick or treaters.

Carrie Shea
[protected]@gmail.com
39 Salem Road
Weston, CT 06883

Candy Corn
Candy Corn

Brach'sBrach's Bridge MIx

I have loved Brach's Bridge Mix for over 50 years. Great with popcorn when playing cards!!! I still like it but won't be buying it anymore. Basically, all it is is milk chocolate covered peanuts and I throw those away anyway. I also throw away the malted milk balls. So I am not left with much. I will substitute it with Russell Stover's dark chocolate assortment. Much better value for the money. It would be nice to order a custom assortment in bulk rather that get a whole bunch of peanuts for "peanuts."

Brach'sCandy corn

There was a time that Brach's was a Premier candy company. With high-quality candy that was consistent in shape and color and quality. I have been making Halloween pumpkin cookies for my kids for the last 30 years and using Brocks candy corn as the eyes and nose for the cookies. This year the package was vacuum sealed, So there was no movement of the candy inside the package yet all the candies were stuck together broken and misshapen and the classic yellow orange white was a rarity rather than the quality consistency.
      [protected]@comcast.net

Candy corn
      Candy corn

Respond

Brach'sCandy Corn (4 lbs 2oz bag)

Purchased the 4 lbs 2oz bag of Brachs Candy Corn from Sam's Club in Lady Lake, Florida. Unlike last year, we were very disappointed with the Candy. Candy corn is a family favorite for years and the bag we purchased was disappointing. First, the Candy Corn was mostly in small pieces, not whole with the 3 colors. Some were in crumb like pieces. The when we tried them, they tasted stale. We are very dissatisfied with the bag we purchased and Sam's Club will not take back the open Candy. I am hoping you can rectify this issue because we always bought Brachs Candy Corn for years for the taste and reputation.

Chris Caruso
        [protected].

Brach'sBranch’s autumn mix

This bag of candy corn mix was old and the date on them was from 2019. The bag tasted old and weird, I had no pumpkins in my bag and I didn't get what I paid for . I paid $2 for this bag of candy and didn't get my moneys worth. The candy is usually good but today the candy was just old and discussing. If you could contact me at +[protected] or email me at [protected]@gmail.com

Brach's20 oz classic candy corn

This is one of our favorite seasonal candies. But we bought a 20oz bag and it just doesn't taste or smell right. The smell is an "old" smell and the taste is like a chemical. I'm not sure what is wrong with it, but definitely not the good taste that we have experienced before. I'm not sure the store will take it back so I was wondering what to do? Would you like to have us mail it back to you so that you can analyze it? Please let me know.
            Number next to best by Jan/2022 is 1022VRX1133

Brach'sMaple but Goodies/ bad nuts

I bought my maples nut Goodies at Menards in Champaign Illinois yesterday. September 26th 2021. Every fall we get them more often out of tradition. The bag has an expiration date of05/24/2022. My two daughters, and myself also my granddaughter where eating them and found that one would taste good then one would taste like old nuts. I have always enjoyed your products and they are one of my favorites. I only ask for a new bag of The Maple nutGoodies
              As a refund.
              The number on the bag is 1H24BB183 and it is a 20oz. Bag

Maple but Goodies/ bad nuts
              Maple but Goodies/ bad nuts

Brach'sBrach's Bridge Mix

On September 9th I bought a bag of your delicious Bridge Mix of Milk chocolate and dark chocolate. I was looking forward to your dark chocolate because I am lactose. I can have your dark chocolate and I am fine but not milk chocolate. I was very disappointed cause I got about 10 pieces out of the whole bag. I just wanted you to know so this don't happen anymore. I have ate your chocolate for years because it's the best. Thank you Cathey Bowers @ [protected]@gmail.com.

Brach's Bridge Mix
                Brach's Bridge Mix

Brach'sMaple nut goodies

I purchased a bag of maple nut goodies from Walmart.com, I have been eating them for years I worked at Brachs in Davenport Iowa for 17 yrs. I know they are striving for deliciousness and up until now I've had no complaints! But I must say I was extremely disappointed in this bag, The candy was so hard I could not eat them. I really expected a nice chewy middle but the peanuts tasted stale and the toffee made it too hard to chew. I would be happy with some maple nut goodies like I remember and loved so much. Thank you so much. Carol Philbrick

Brach'sMilk maid Royals

I purchased a 23 ounce bag of mixed Milk Maid Royals so looking forward to the raspberry. There was not one raspberry in the whole bag. Don't get me wrong, the the rest were delicious and super fresh, but I just wanted raspberry. And I had bragged it up to my son and so we were both looking forward to finding one and no luck...not even one in 100 pieces!!😪😏 I understand "assortment may vary" but not ONE raspberry?!?! Where is quality control? Six flavors, 100 pieces...simple math..16 of each flavor, there should be a minimum of at least 12 of each flavor to allow for error, but not ONE raspberry?!? Oh, and product of Mexico, what happened to USA? 😪 Thanks for listening.

Brach'sSugar free gummy bears. 35% fewer calories

It says it guarantees freshness but the pack I purchased was not fresh. The gummies were slimy also stuck together.

My daughter's visited Walgreen's and purchased this snack for me because it was sugar free. Once they got home I immediately opened them and noticed it was very wet in the inside and the taste tasted very unpleasant. This is not my first time eating these which at all times in satisfied besides this time.

Sugar free gummy bears. 35% fewer calories

Respond

Brach'sBrach's party time mix assorted hard candy 32 oz.

I have been buying this bag of assorted hard candy for months. The last bag I bought had plenty of the peppermint and spearmint mints. It had about 15 cinnamon mints and that's it. It had no other flavors. I was very disappointed. I share this candy with my friends in my office. I would like a refund please. My email address is [protected]@windstream.net

Brach'sBeach’s Maple Nut Goodies 4 oz

I opened a bag of maple nut goodies with an expiration date of 12/04/21 and they are hard as a rock and stale.. forgot where I bought them, had them for a couple of weeks sitting on kitchen counter. Not asking for anything, just saw this freshness guaranteed and had to say something. This is my favorite candy and I have never experienced this before… 72 now, been eating it fir a long time

Beach’s Maple Nut Goodies 4 oz

Brach'sMaple nut goodies

I have eaten this maple nut candy all my life and enjoyed it all but the last 20oz. bag that I bought from cracker barrel was so hard and stale that I threw it in the trash. If you are the company that I think you are I am sure that you will want to make this wrong be fixed. All I won't is a new 20oz. bag of maple nut goodies that I can eat and enjoy.

Brach’sMaple nut goodies

To whom it may concern,

Today's date: July 1, 2021

I purchased a 20 oz bag of Maple Nut Goodies.
                              They are hard as a rock. Terrible.
                              Normally I just love these. I am afraid to break a tooth. I have to throw them away.

I was wondering how I get a refund or just complain?

The BEST BUY date is 02/02/2022.
                              UPC CODE:
                              [protected]

Code of some kind:

Brach'sMaple nut goodies

The whole product changed - texture, size, flavor and most of all the great feeling you got from the original recipe. Taking a bite would always take me back to my childhood and all those great memories!!! Please tell me that of all the things that have been thrown (or taken) away, changed, or forgotten in this world that you will not let this be one of them. I truly need this little taste of total recall of days past in my unimaginable future to help release the stress of now. This memory has passed through generations of mine and my husband's family with anticipated delight. And from what I see on your website there are many that agree with me. Please help!?!

Brach'sMaple Nut Goodies

Lifetime customer of Maple Nut Goodies.

YOU HAVE MADE THEM INEDIBLE!!!

Brach's is obviously buying this candy from another manufacturer, because it is the same inedible junk as I purchased from other companies. I just purchased "6 bags" assuming BRACH'S would have the ORIGINAL Maple Nut
                                  Goodies. The product I received from Brach's direct is the same as Maple Nut Goodies I have purchased from other companies that are selling them under other labels... and THEY ARE NOT FIT TO EAT!!! My family has purchased these MAPLE NUT GOODIES for themselves as well as treats for the squirrels, who devoured them, as long as I can remember!!! Back to the 1970's??

Obviously, Brach's is not concerned with the success of this product or how terribly upset their customers are by this horrendous change in recipe, which is evidenced by the astronomical magnitude of complaints found on the internet regarding this issue.

Brach's12 unopened 3.5 oz bags of sugar free butterscotch hard candy

I just learned that for health reasons I cannot eat the hard sugar candy I love
                                    and must only have SUGAR FREE CANDY . After eating a couple bags of BRACHS SUGAR FREE HARD BUTTERSCOTCH CANDY, I found myself terribly ill for days. I do not have a receipt but the BRACHS BOX says it was shipped byBLUE MONSTER LLC, 500 Oak Ridge Rd., Hazle Township, PA [protected].

I have always loved and respected the quality and taste of BRACHS candy.
                                    Can you please help me? I know each bag costs $1.98 plus shipping.

Also it was distributed by FERRARA CANDY COMPANY.

Constance Story

Brach'sMaple Nut Goodies

Our family has eaten maple nut goodies for generations and were a favorite stocking stuffer for old and young. It was a shame and a lost tradition when the nut goodies were changed by Brachs. Now they all taste stale and hard all the time. Boo! to Brachs for changing something that had been a treat for decades. At least offer a second product and don't eliminate the traditional nut goodie. Don't fix it if it ain't broke...

Very sad.

Brach'sMaple nut goodies

This package was purchased Friday May 21, 2021 at the Cracker Barrel restaurant on Mechanicsville Ave. in Richmond, VA at about 11 to 12 noon. It was a 20 oz package. When opened and tasted, it had an unusual taste as being old or stale. After checking the expiration date it was good until 12.20/21. However, it was not satisfactory for me to consume.

I was quite disappointed with this purchase. I used a gift card for the purchase and discarded the receipt. I don't remember the cost.

The bar code reads as follows: [protected]. Another number above the bar code is: 134029.
                                        The package also claims "Freshness Guarantee"