Complaints & Reviews

delivered order late, did not contact customer back upon inquiry

I complained about my edible arrangements order on tuesday, september 21st because, my order was supposed to...

horrible/rude customer service

This place is horrible. I placed an order online for appreciation bouquet-small with a coupon. I was supposed...

completely awful!!!

So I got my mother in law and my mom a very cool (And very expensive) edible arrangements. For those who don't know it's fruit cut, formed, and dipped in chocolate (Some)
And beautifully arranged in a vase or watering can or whatever. My mother in law calls and thanks me at 1;30pm. It's 5:00 now and other than this morning haven't heard a word from my mom?
So I give her a shout and she says nothing has come yet. Now i'm thinking if they haven't come by now (7:38) than there not coming... Right? Oh no, they told me over the phone that
They have until 9pm thats right you're reading this correctly 9pm, 9:00, nine o' clock?? And they said if they don't don't show by then to call them and they'll try
To work something out-wtf hows about we work something out now? What mother wants anyone showing up on their doorstep at nine pm?? Even if it was ed mcmann w / a check? (I'm sure she'd get over it quickly tho:)

I didn't bother to read about delivery times especially on sundays seeings that the store closes at 2pm? So I wasn't all that worried.

I'm pretty livid and I don't get mad ever! But they're messing w / mom on her day! Am I a bit of a mamas boy-sure, but what son really isn't?

My point of the rant is... If she receives this delivery at 9, in 3 hours mothers day will have ended. Even now I feel they kinda ruined her day! I felt bad because I had to work today
So last week I ordered a $139 worth of fruit. Now I feel even worse. I know it's not the end of the world and i'm being a bit dramatic but it's just bad business. Oh and I checked my order form online,
And in very very small print it does say "on busy holidays it could take up till nine pm" never again...

She gets it the next day on her door step left out over night no phone call to me or her nothing!
They also forgot the ballon bundle??!! The fruit was't even ripe or sweet - horrible!

I left an email yesterday morning telling them about this and they have yet to get back to me... Unbelievable!!!

customer service

Thursday, may 6th, 2010, I ordered & paid for a mother's day arrangement. It came in a vase with red hearts ...

franchise sales misrepresentation

Do not buy this franchise!!! They are liars and manipulators! We currently have 35 stores closed down due...

horrendous customer service

My boyfriend decided to surprise me with one of edible arrangements bouquets for valentine's day. He pre-ordered, and when he went to the store to pick it up, the customer service representatives could not find his order. After keeping him waiting for twenty minutes, they went into the back and the owner then accused him of already picking up his order and attempting to get another one for free. Despite having no proof to substantiate such an accusation and his insistence that he did not already pick it up, the owner of the store rudely insisted that he did. Disgusted, mauricio angrily told the owner that he wanted to cancel the order and was told that the order could not be canceled because it was already made, and a bouquet was practically thrown at him "just to get [him] out of [there] . "

This was the fourth or fifth bouquet that mauricio has bought for me, and we have been consistently delighted with the products. I have glowingly recommended the service to friends, family and coworkers. I sincerely regret doing so, as I would hate to think that anyone else may receive the same kind of treatment that my boyfriend did. Needless to say, they not only lost us as customers, but I will now tell every single person I associate with about our experience, and that my boyfriends integrity was questioned so he could be accused of trying to steal from the store and was treated appallingly.

wow, incredible bad customer service

I saw the ad for edible arrangements so thought I would try them out. I went to the web site, selected a...

horrible service

Ae in columbia, maryland never delivered arrangement and did not tell me delivery was not made. Had delivery set for 9/11 ea called and said they couldn't do - that was fine w/me go ahead and deliver 9/12. On tuesday when I found out never delivered, they said they tried sat 9/12 and sun 9/13 and left door announcements. Recipient said they did not - was home all day, no delivery attempt. No attempt and no notice. I assumed delivery was made... No communication 9/14 or 9/15. Website says "successful delivery" it was a lie. Never delivered. Called again to make sure I am not charged (Not cheap btw). This company in columbia maryland sucks. They don't even care when called out. Never appologized. Horrible service horrible company. Will never attempt to use again.

• Hu
    Humannotbot Feb 16, 2011

I think it might just be that store in AE Columbia, I don't think it like that for all Edible arrangements companys

ruined anniversary surprise

I placed an order last week for our 9th anniversary. I told the lady on the phone that it was a surprise gift...

horrible customer service

I thought i'd send a dear friend a mothers day gift and decided edible arrangements sounded good. i...

poor service - unauthorized charges

I do NOT reccomend this store. I have ordered twice from them and both times there was a problem. The management is unwilling to address any issues. My first order was missing items. Not a big deal as it was only a balloon at the cost of $3.50. I contacted the store throught the website. No one bothered to even respond. I guess they were really heart up for my extra three dollars. The second order involved an erroneous charge to my credit card for over $300. The emplyee said only the manager was authorized to credit the charge. Several calls to the store and the manager was never avaialble. Come to find out that she was out for an extended period of time with no projected date of return. I was told there was nothing anyone else could do about the charge. Additionally, the people I did get to speak to were rude.

coupon scam

I used an on-line coupon for a $5 discount off of my order and it was applied to my order. I received a...

horrible customer service - they ruin surprises

These people are ###s. I have never in my life had a delivery service call to tell me they are coming with a...

fruit basket delived to people not home left out in sun on hot day.. did not call ahead

Told they call to make sure reciepient is at home... People were out of town for the week end and fruit...

terrible service

My mother got me an edible arrangement for my 26th birthday. I was wicked excited when she told me. Well we...

poor quality fruit!

Buyer beware!!! I received a fruit arrangement and the majority of the fruit was not ripe. The honeydew and cantelope were visibly not ripe. When you tried to eat them, they were as hard as a rock. The cutout pineapple flowers were very pretty but were brown around the edges. The only fruit that we were able to eat were the strawberries and the grapes. Needless to say, it was a very expensive arrangements for two spears of grapes and six strawberries.

I received the arrangement on a sunday and I had a very busy few days at work. On friday I called the local franchise that made and delivered it to me. I had to call the store 2x before the owner finally called me back.In a nutshell he told me that, "he owns his own business and he makes time to take care of his problems, because I didn't call earlier, he would do nothing for me. " I couldn't believe how obnoxious and rude he was to me. I reminded him that I was a repeat customer and I feel that he should do something for me. He restated no and that was that!!

The owners name is michael and I would stay far far away from this franchise. He does not appreciate his customers and he does not stand behind his product!!

Buyer beware!!!

• Ia
    I am NOT scammed May 16, 2008

I'm sorry to hear the one in New York is no good. We have two in Huntsville, Alabama and they are great! I have gotten this for many occasions from funeral dinners to wedding receptions and even once for a church dinner and all of them were wonderful. You should report the owner to the company because this will give them a black eye!

• Ca
    Cattle Jul 15, 2008

Found an article that agrees with you. EA baskets are not worth it!

• Bo
    bobby wood Oct 23, 2008

we have one in chattanooga tn... and i have purchased three fruit baskets... the fruits were not fresh...unriped... strawberries were more sour than a lemon. this has occurred three different times. i have heard that others have experience similar problem bad fruit baskets. talking about edible arrangements... what a bunch of horse dung. the damn fruits are not edibe at all.PLEASE IF ANYONE VISITS CHATTANOOGA TN... AT ALL COST AVOID THAT AWFUL STORE.

• El
    elise Nov 15, 2008

I have been using Edible Arrangement (all different locations) since 2004, and I would NEVER send any other gifts BUT an Edible Arrangement! I ABSOLOUTELY LOVE THEM! Yes, mistakes do happen from time to time, but Edible Arrangements always make up fro them & then some! Keep up the YUMMY work & GREAT customer service!

• My
    my25rs Jan 27, 2009

I agree with Elise!! Every business makes mistakes from time to time, the important thing is how the business handles it. I have gotten items from Edible Arrangements several times. 99% of the time, everything is perfect, but if there is an issue they do fix it for you. I have dealt with mostly the Orange County NY locations and they have been nothing but great. If the stores in other locations are bad, then it is because the owner or manager doesn't care enough. You can't generalize all stores because of bad experiences with the one near you.

2 days late!

Chocolate covered fruit arrangement. Very pretty, very tasty. Received 2 days late, because they were very busy.

edible fruit baskets!

I ordered a basket for my husband to be delivered on friday feb 15. They never delivered the basket. When I...

poor customer service!

The product is very cute but the customer service at the franchisees (At least at far hills, nj) and at the...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices