Edible Arrangements

5819 Gulf Fwy Ste 800, Houston, TX, 77023, US

Reviews and Complaints

fruit basket

My best friend ordered me an edible arrangement from this location and I was so not satisfied. Every piece of...

edible fruit baskets!

I ordered a basket for my husband to be delivered on friday feb 15. They never delivered the basket. When I called to inquire the store operator apologized, but stated she could not deliver until monday and refused to give a delivery time. This would be fine if I was notified the delivery would not be made, but I was not. I had to find out where the $70 arrangement was. My husband was disappointed I did not give him a gift of feb. 14. I assured him the gift was on its way and would arrive on friday feb. 15. Now I have nothing to show for my $70 and I have to explain where the gift is. So much for the surprise. I will have to explain what happened. A romantic gesture has turned into a customer service nightmare! Save your money, buy flowers!

• Sh
    Shellie Wyatt Feb 19, 2008

I also ordered an arrangement for my husband, from the Oakland, CA store. This was to be delivered on Feb. 14. It was never delivered. I talked to 3 different employees on Feb. 15, and the arraangement still wasn't delivered! The Manager won't call me back!

Sandro Feb 29, 2008

well if the order was a flex order then i understand why the order wasn't delivered on the 14th. Other then that i do agree its poor management. The product is much more difficult to make then flowers and i've ordered flowers and have had the same problem with in the past and delivery issues.

• Br
    Brett Apr 18, 2008

I totally disagree! The store I ordered from was great! The customer service was awsome! They even called me to confirm my delivery. Don't know about you, but my experience was great! Even better, the fruit was delicious, and it was beatiful!!!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices