Edgars Fashion / Edconservice

S Nov 18, 2017

Good day. I just want to follow up on my complaint about my phone and the service I received from Edgars Randfontein and if you did receive my complaint because I haven't had any feedback. On 1 Sep 2017 I bought a phone (Samsung J5 Prime) from Edgars in Clearwater mall. About n month after I bought it I realised that the keypad was workink slow and at times would freeze... and it became worse so I took it in to Edgars Randfontein on 7 November 2017. At first the person who helped me, his name is Phemelo said that they cannot help me as I bought the phone from Edgars Clearwater so I have to take it back to Clearwater wich I know is not true, the previous time my phone that I also bought from a different Edgars and it gave me similar problems with the keypad and I took it in to Edgars Randfontein and the immediatly helped me, so I said I will quickly phone Edgars customer to find out about this, when I said that he also said it's fine they will help me. After he filled out the paperwork he said that I will have to pay for repair WICH also is not true and I will not be paying as I have 12 months warranty and my phone is still brand new it is unacceptable for a new phone to have problems like I experienced so the problem should be fixed amd I don't have to pay. Last week on the same day that I logged my complaint, 14 November 2017, I phoned Edgars Randfontein to follow up on my phone and the lady asked me if it was the Samsung phone, I said yes and she said the phone was only collected the previous day wich was 13 November 2017, I was upset as my phone was laying there for almost a week before they send it in, and she said the reason was that the person who helped me (Phemelo) did something wrong, something with insurance as I can not understand why he would do something with insurance, I wanted my phone to be repaired. The previous time my phone went in for repairs it was send in immediatly and I did not even wait the full 14 days till I had my phone back. Now my phone was at Edgars Randfontein for almost a week before the send it in so how long will I wait until I get my phone back. Can someone please assist in this matter.

Edgars Fashion / Edcon