eBaysuspended account

ebay shut off my account for 30 days, claiming, that "LIAR" is a profanity word.

A buyer from ebay bought an item from me, she was playing games from the beginning. She gave me the wrong address to ship item to. I called her a liar, ebay turns around and suspended my account. Before i sent a message to her, I reported her to ebay 5 times, and Ebay did nto do anything. Now after i contacted BBB, they closed down my account claiming im a threat and a risk to EBAY.

What a laugh!!! Wait till I take them to court.

here is an email from ebay.

MC183 FPA NOTICE: eBay Registration Suspension - User Agreement - bridal_jewelry_galore‏
From: [protected]@ebay.com
Sent: Mon 11/09/09 5:09 PM
To:
eBay eBay sent this message to
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Hello bridal_jewelry_galore,

We're sorry to tell you that your eBay account was suspended because recent account activity has raised serious security concerns. We've taken this precaution to protect our members while we make sure that the activity doesn't cause harm -- however unintentionally -- to the eBay Community.

You can appeal this suspension. If, after reviewing your appeal, we're confident that this activity poses no risk to the Community, we'll be happy to reinstate your account. For information about how to appeal this suspension, please go to:

Unfortunately, during the suspension you won't be able to use eBay in any way. This includes using another existing account or registering a new account.

Any outstanding selling fees are due immediately, and any amounts that you haven't previously disputed will be charged to the billing method currently on file.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

eBay Trust & Safety team

H17238

• Em
    Emma Bryant May 14, 2017

Was suspended for unjust reasons. Tried endless months and wasted much of my time to appeal with no success. eBay nearly caused me to be behind 5 months in bills because of them.

Was desperate and decided to go the stealth route that many suggested. Bit of a learning curve but the guide by Auction Essistance helped a bit to the point that I am selling again. Although I can only sell 5 items a month, opening multiple accounts is my only ticket in moving more inventory.

• Se
    Seo Distortion Oct 26, 2016

eBay has suspended many of my employee's accounts for no apparent reason. We all had great feedback with no complaints or disputes for the past 2 years, yet that wasn't enough for them to not suspend us.

Now we have been desperately trying to get all of our employees back on with the help of Auction Essistance.

Joseph Spencer Aug 30, 2016

eBay banned my account indefinite. No chance of appeal after many emails sent to them. After that, they decided to simply ignore my requests. Unbelievable. I have kids to support and having them shut down my account makes it even more difficult.

I had to enlist Auction Essistance to create me a new account so I can sell again. The selling limits suck, but it is better than nothing.

• Oz
    ozonewaterbasebooth Mar 17, 2010

I'm new on e-bay and I listed two of my products and after summit my credit card and my information
    they suspend my account
    like I said I'm new on this and I'm looking to contact one representative of e-bay but I can find any numbers
    always one page send me to another and another
    how can I get HELP on this?

• Bu
    bugbgone2007 Nov 14, 2009

yep i got suspened for 1 freakn year but i got another account under new name password and email just stayn low and selling need help let me know