eBay Success Systemfraud rip off

C

Danger, danger, beware of ebay success system on line job,, like google treasure chest, there are hidden fees read every thing before giving out your cc # i, ve experienced both sites and had $ 72.21 removed from my account with out knowing it until I got my bank statement please remember this if all else, you should not have to buy an internet job, if you buy any type of on line job kit, read very carefully, and you will see, please note that neither of the two are in any way affiliated with the real google or ebay. Note # 2 I finally got someone to answer the phone, they claim that they will refund my money, in 7 to 10 days, still waiting, still waiting, still waiting. Ps no matter what with today's economy situation, the internet is full of get rich, quik thieves, do not I repeat do not give your cc # out until you have read all the small print, good luck and god bless

• Be
    Believeinyourself Apr 15, 2010

[protected] A $3, 000 Internet Marketing system plus the cost of advertising. Anthony & Mr Lungren (spelling?). One is "qualified" first to see if you can afford program. Credit is asked. House ownership is asked. Commitment to "the program and investing in yourself" is confirmed prior to additional callback from a higher level personnel to continue. An email followup forthcoming - nothing received yet. Just keep this in mind: You get a call from someone you don't know from an unknown number with offers to coach online and on phone only w/no references offered on the spot or where they are calling from and asking you to give a credit card # for $3, 000 over the phone. All from something you ordered online months ago that may or may not be true. Your number was obtained from an "opportunity seaker" list. Doesn't make sense does it? See: http://www.ftc.gov/multimedia/video/scam-watch/fraud-inside-look.shtm Hold on to your dreams. Believe in yourself. Do not give any money to someone that you can't visit, shake their hand, or reference at better business bureau (BBB).

• Tn
    tnwaxman Aug 24, 2009

Wow, Im glad i checked this out. I thought this was a great sounding job. i do sell on ebay i dont sell as much as i would like to, so this sounded like a really great deal and from ebay itself must be legit i thought. I hate to hear that this was a big scam and you all lost a lot of hard earned money. You did how ever save me and probally 100s of other people like us from loosing money on this scam. i fell for the cheap merchant account to save money and had to close my bank business account because they kept charging and double charging me on sales and boogus fees. Research everything now adays.i think i have done about 4 or 5 searches tonite onebat success system before i found this site and i was this close - to trying it. I dont see why ebay hasnt closed these guys down i will send then all the info on this company hopefully they will check it out

• Di
    DivaSoldier Aug 10, 2009

I purchased a Google Success Kit a week ago and was charged $77.00 after paying $1.97. There is a trial period of seven days. If you cancel during the trial period, you will recieve a full refund. The number to call is [protected] (Google). I also canceled two other trials that I recieved via email after paying the $1.97 (Rebate Millionaire and Network Agenda). Their contact information was located in the email that was sent to me. Bottom line, I quickly canceled during the trial periods of all three to receive a full refund. I hop this helps.

• Ba
    bamargeracom Aug 07, 2009

I signed up to ebay about a month ago, and was subject to and experienced the Ebay/Paypal Monopoly first hand. I did not want to use Paypal to accept payments as I already have my own merchant account with First Data and they are half the price of Paypal. When listing my first item, I scrolled to the part where it asked how I would like to be paid. I un-checked Paypal, and checked credit card. On the next screen it said that in order to accept credit cards I had to fax a copy of my merchant account invoice to them to prove to them that I can support this method of payment. I faxed them the necessary documents, and the games began. 2 days went by and no message from them about what was going on. Then I called them and was asked why I did not want to use paypal, and that it is the preferred payment of ebay. I explained to them my situation, and they said they would look into the situation, and they would get back to my via email. I waited another 2 days, and nothing. I called them again, and they brought me to the listing page, and they walked me through and told me to click Paypal for payments accepted, and I told them I did not want to accept Paypal, and they were dumbfounded and did not know what to do. They knew nothing about how to integrate my merchant account. They told me I have to wait for T&S to contact me. The next morning I called them again, and was once again told to just use Paypal and recieved a pitch on how they were safe and secure. I asked to speak to a manager, and they told me the manager was not available. I then called again and they finally got to the bottom of things. I listed a couple of items, and after the first one ended, the buyer told me there was no way for him to pay. I called ebay again and they told me there was a "Pay Now" button in the email that was automatically sent to them after the auction ended. The buyer told me there was nothing there. I got this same response from every winning bidder that day. I called ebay and they once again told me that I should accept Paypal for payments until they get the situation fixed. I told them I would not pay for the listing fees so far and they told me I have to pay them, and that it is like listing an ad in the paper and the listing fees are non-refundable. The next day they told me that they fixed the problem, and then I listed a couple items, and everything seemed to be good, until the first auction was down to the last minute. The account was blocked by Paypal, and I was informed that they needed more information on my Paypal account in order for the account suspension to be lifted. I called ebay and they told me the block was from Paypal. I called Paypal and they asked for my SS# and receipts for the items I was selling. I told them I never opened a Paypal account, and they told me regardless, they would still need the information in order to lift the suspension, and until then, the account would remain blocked. I called Ebay and they told me there was in fact a Paypal account linked to my ebay account and that there was nothing they could do. Now, I NEVER opened a Paypal account nor did I link it to my ebay account. To me, this is yet another shady desperate attempt by Ebay to force new members that do not know any better to use Paypal to accept Paypal so they can make money from every angle. When I call them and tell them this whole scenario, they ask me if there is anything they can help me with, otherwise the phone call will be disconnected. They no longer respond to my email regarding this and they told me that if I keep contacting them through ebay live chat that they would bring up charges for Harassment. What a way to run a company. I also notice that when you post ANY negative comments about ebay that are valid in the ebay forums, the comments are removed and you are banned from posting in their forums. They are trying to cover up anything negative about their company, but truth be told..., check out Ebay and Paypal on the Better Business Bureau and see all the complaints they have since January. There are well over 10, 000 of them. Ebay soon will be a thing of the past and they will continue to lose thousands of members a week to Amazon, just like me.

• Cs
    cschapin Jul 25, 2009

It's not just these guys... 1-800-flowers.com has the same small print. I've spent hours getting these charges off my credit card. If you have trouble, tell them you'll do a chargeback. They hate that as they have to pay if you even put one in. Good luck and let's all be smarter going forward.

• X2
    x2blonde4thisx Jul 20, 2009

I'm so angry with myself for falling for this as well, and I am also in the middle of trying to cancel my membership and get my money back. I was given a number to call and contact them which is [protected]. I was told it was 24 hours, but I have only called once and they said it was after hours. I am going to keep trying and I wish you all good luck with trying to end this horrible ordeal.

• Bb
    bbdekr8r Jul 17, 2009

I have spent this whole week, after telling "Shane Jones", no, I did not want the system, and not answering morning and evening telephone calls, feeling vulnerable and harrassed at the same time by ebay success systems. Now my credit card has been charged with the $39.95 and I have had no answer to my trying to cancel the service. I am working it out with my credit card company to disallow the charges. Be careful and beware: two telephone numbers he was calling from were [protected] and [protected].
    I feel foolish but thank you to others who shared what happened to them.

sammym115 Jul 16, 2009

your absolutely right the ebay success system is a total ripoff, they took me for over$100. and the only way i got it to stop was to cancel the credit card that i gave them

• Ba
    Bart1 Jul 16, 2009

Unfortunately, I fell for this myself. I got nothing for my money and they would not refund it.

• Le
    L.E. McIntosh Jul 12, 2009

I also fell for this scam. I need to get my money back and I am having a hard time to do so. But thanks for the info that some of you gave. I appreciate it. Shouldn't we all pool together and file a class action law suit against them? Even if we don't get anything back at least they would lose millions of $$$. And by the way, does anybody ever see a $3.00 charge on your bank statement for foreign exchange fee? The same phone# they give the bank that I see on my bank statement is the same ph# provided for the $3.00 charge. Ebay Success keep on denying knowing anything about this charge, but I think they are still responsible. It is their responsibility to investigate who is using their system to charge $3.00. They will have to refund me my $3.00 as well.

• Ri
    RIPPED OFF NO SATISFACTION Jul 07, 2009

ok beat me for being stupid! I got sucked in as well. Tried the site as soon as I got my email with info but have yet to be able to acess the site. Now I am on the phone trying to get a refund since "I didn't call within the three day timeframe they give you." I have been trying to call since day one and now it is day 5...FINALLY i HAVE A HUMAN ON THE PHONE BUT THEY KEEP TRANSFERRRING ME TO ANOTHER SUPPORT PERSON AND KEEP TELLING ME THAT i DIDN'T CALL IN THE 3 DAYS. FIRST THING YOU HEAR ON THE PHONE IS SORRY OUR SYSTEMS ARE DOWN! THANK GOD i CAN GET A REFUND FROM MY BANK AND A COMPLAINT WILL BE FILED BUT HEAVEN FORBID PLEASE DON'T FALL AS I DID INTO THE HELHOLE TRAP OF EBAYSUCCESSSYSTEM!!!

Chuck Turner Jul 03, 2009

A big SCAM. You can report it to the FTC here: www.FTC.gov

According to this web article

eBay Success System – Blatant Lie

The dude hawking this hogwash is:

Jared Pierce

1427 E. 8600 S.
    Sandy, Utah 84093

• Am
    Amazeme4once Jun 24, 2009

Report them to Ebay as a Scam. Also Report it to Paypal to get your money back.

• Am
    Amazeme4once Jun 24, 2009

Report them to Ebay as a scam.

chick Jun 23, 2009

I'm in debt in wanted to make money online and one day I got an email from google. I gave them my credit card information and they took the money for s&h and about a week later I got a $ 72.21 charge on my account. I never got anything in the mail or online. This is a scam. I called the number from the place and they person that answered didn't really speak English and had trouble communicating. This is a complete scam.

• Mi
    mindfusion Jun 23, 2009

If this actually worked maybe our Government should try it and get us all out of the hole we are in. I hope the best for all who are trying to work from home and have been taken advantage of. I am disabled and spend much of my time investigating these so called work from home advertisements. Call your local Attorney General and file a complaint. Then send a copy of the complaint to The Better Business Bureau, you will get your money back. God Bless us all who are trying to just live a life where the mailbox and the phone ringing isn't the most scary things in our lives. Their are legit work at home companies, try a local hospital, many are out sourcing there billing and converting notes to file.

• Ta
    Taken2 Jun 16, 2009

We have experienced the same thing more than once with other products. When will there be legislation to stop this nonsense? I call them hit and runs. Ebay success system has several numbers they are operating under and I have found charges on my credit card for at least two phone numbers [protected] and [protected], and charges ranging from $39.95, to $12.95, to $9.95. Rule of thumb, if it says it is free, it really isn't. If a site asks for your credit card for shipping charges, it is probably a fraud. Until we all contact the FTC and complain, nothing will happen to change it.

• Je
    Jen Jun 16, 2009

This a nohing but A GREAT BIG FRAUD. They take money from your account, but you cannot get in touch with them. DO NOT FALL for theis SCAM

• Fr
    frances word Jun 16, 2009

I have been trying to reach this company at [protected], and it has been unsuccessful, this company is taking unauthorized monies from my account, if I have to I am going to close this account if I have to, i'm currently disputing these transactions with my bank, thank you.

• Ju
    Judy Shippey Jun 15, 2009

I am new to this scam and fraud, but I am convinced that is what it is! I got my "kit" today and after revieing the contents of the cd, decided to cancel right away, before they could charge me. I repeatedly put in th web address, and Windows cannot even locate it!
    I am incensed!

madmoney Jun 12, 2009

me and my wife just go our third fee taken out today 12.95, and i cant believe something hasnt been done about these people. they better pray i dont find out who they are. i wish there was some way i could get my money back :(

Liz Jun 08, 2009

I got my money back! They credited it all back to my card last week.
    The e-mail address to harass and threaten them at till they give you your money back is [email protected]
    If they keep telling you to contact them by phone, tell them you already have and can't get through. Tell them this is a disgusting and imorral con and if they do not refund your money in full, you have been advised to contact the FBI. Be polite but hard-line from the start. Thanks for advice, hope everyone else gets their money back, don't give up.

• Dg
    dgh Jun 07, 2009

Ebay success is a crock of ### and anyone who is onvolved with this scam needs to be brought out in front all the hardworking people that they scammed...Thay are the enemy and should be dealt with!!!

liesalllies Jun 05, 2009

the same reason google is somehow blind to all the scams using googles trademarked name and logo as well

because they are in on it

unless you believe these companies dont have the money or connections to track down a scammer.

Write a yahoo email with a bomb threat in it and see how fast the police show up at your door.
    But we are supposed to believe there is no way to track down a scammer who is making thousands upon thousands of bank deposits, has actual phone numbers set up for customers, sends emails... nope, "ebay" and "google" couldn't find these scammers its impossible!!

gimme a break.

• Ve
    vermontchick Jun 05, 2009

This is the biggest scam. I highly recommend for you to cancel your credit or debit card immediately so no charges can be made.
    PLEASE BE CAREFU L with other possible scams. I always look up scams on google when I research a possible internet business. I did not do it this time because I know eBAY to be a reputable company.Wow day of deception!
    Why does eBAY not arrest this sort of scam. They must be aware of Michael Greenes video!!

• Cu
    cuddly1958 Jun 05, 2009

can u imagine the money they make on interest from your money while they have it, im sure the above is only a fraction of all the people took to the cleaners

• Fe
    fell for it too Jun 05, 2009

I too was drawn in by the quick money, work from home deal, and they too took my money without me even knowing. After a couple days trying to find a way to contact them I finally called [protected] and got my money back. It took me awhile because your on hold forever, but after countless times and lots of patience someone finally answered. You have to be very firm and fight but you can get your money back. Good luck and keep at it.

• Op
    openbible Jun 05, 2009

ebay success system is bogus, i signed up afew days ago for it they said they would charge my card 1.95 cents for a free kit, and i would have 3 days to cancel they didn't even wait three days and they charged my account 39.95 they same day when you call the umber the bank has its a bogas number, when i checked my email and call a number they had on they have you waiting for atleast an 45 minutes if your lucky and then they say you signed up for it an they say they can give a refund, when i told them i didn't even have 3 days or received the package as yet they put me on hold for another 20 mins and then come back and offer me not to cancel they would offer me a free trip to florida for 3 days and after i come back i can cancel further billing if i want, no one has contacted me as yet, be ware, take the narrow road not the wide

• Me
    Meg Jun 04, 2009

i went on the site they give you and talked to the live chat they have and they claimed they cancelled my account, then i got a call from them to talk about it and i was like i cancelled this, and he was like ill take you off the list, i have yet to see if my card has been charged

• Un
    UnHappyWithIt Jun 04, 2009

Where do you find an email address for this company? I cannot find any contact information and have been charged the $9.95 and $39.95 too. Luckily I cancelled my card today ebfore anything else came through.

• Cu
    cuddly1958 Jun 01, 2009

i checked out the number, by gosh its been changed, probably do to the volume of calls from being ripped off, i only wish people knew to check on here, before ordering, it would sure save some headaches, just a reminder to be careful of google treasure chest also same basic scam

Liz Jun 01, 2009

After badgering Ebay Success system with emails and threatening them with informing the FBI, they emailed me and said they would be refunding the money to my credit card in full. I will have to wait a few days to see if it happens. but it seems to be more than anyone else has gotten so far. Thanks for the website address boogieman, hopefully I won't have to use it!

• Wi
    Winsum Jun 01, 2009

My Mastercharge Dispute Dept. advised that I must give formal notice of cancellation before they will refuse further charges from these ###. Formal notice could be an email or letter. But I am stuck with at least one month's scam.

• Ra
    Ray Jun 01, 2009

I called the number that Cuddly suggested([protected]) and it was not connected in any way to Ebay Success System. My credit card company gave me a temporary credit of $39.95 while the billing dispute department investigates the charge). I wonder if Cuddly missed a digit!
    Ray

• Bo
    boogieman May 30, 2009

Liz, www.fbi.gov should take you to the FBI's home page. sincerely, boogieman

• Bo
    boogieman May 30, 2009

People. . . . you do not have to buy a system to make money on ebay. I have been selling on ebay for years and I have never purchased any system. 1st, you register as a seller. 2. to start, search your own home for things to sell, take pictures of the item and list in auction format and list at a low price and let the auction run for 7 days. Hopefully, it will sell at a fair price. 3. find something you are interested in, such as a hobby and then find sources for the products. . . at a wholesale price or a dropshipper who will handle inventory for you. then, and this is very important, do product searches for your items to see what the demand is for your item, search the completed auctions section to see if and at what price your items can sell for. the "job" is to find items that are of interest to you and that are of interest to others that you can buy at a lower price than at which you will be selling. . . make sure that you can cover your cost of product AND Ebay's selling fees. . . the rest is your profit. . . .reinvest a percentage of the profit and keep the rest. . . . sounds easy, eh? Well it is the same as any other business. . . it will take a commitment of time and a steady work ethic. . . . there are no free rides. . . no matter what anybody tells you. . . . but you can. . . with persistance and steady work ethic make a good living selling on ebay. . . . one rule of thumb to remember is that ebay is a "Buyer's Market", therefore things are going to sell at a buyers price more times than not. It is also a numbers game. . . . the more you list, the more you will sell and eventually the more your income will be. Be patient, be frugal, be committed, do your homework, be dedicated. . . . most of all, build a good reputation with your customers and they will come back time and time again. . . . it is not difficult, but it takes time and dedication. . . in other words, you have to work at it.. . . . remember. . . research your products in the "Completed Auctions" section and you will learn what will and will not sell and at what price you can expect to sell at. . . . . YOU DO NOT NEED TO PURCHASE ANYBODY'S SYSTEM! My email is [email protected] and I will be happy to answer anybody's questions concerning any of this anytime. My ebay id is boogieman and my ebay store name is Durango Trophy.

• Le
    lethalvb01 May 29, 2009

There are unfortunately tons and tons of scams out there. It is our system that is the problem. Everyone is chipping off of everyone to make a living. It is sad really that this is the best system we have achieved for our species.

We no longer work for the greater good of our communities because our communities have been expanded so wide because of our population. At the same time we are being dumbed down by our own media. We are bombarded all day long by advertising and every person you run into is trying to sell you something on one level or another.

We produce cheap products designed to fail at a certain rate to keep cyclical consumption going. This of course produces mass waste. We are destroying our environment at the same time, which is what we need ultimately to sustain our lives. We are basically forced to do this because of the pressures put on us from the system itself.

Can you see where this is going?

Liz May 28, 2009

On the other website, the one I didn't see till they sent it to me, they said it was a free 3 day trial and if you cancelled after 3 days, you would not be charged. try cancelling by email. Every email I have sent I have recieved a reply to, even if I have not been satisfied with what they had to say.
    I have told them if they do not refund my money in full, I will be contacting the FBI. As I live in Ireland I don't know how to do this so any advice anyone can give me on how to contact them would be gratefully recieved.

• Me
    Meg May 27, 2009

Is there any way to stop them from taking any money from you? I made the mistake of putting in my card number about 20 minutes ago, and then googling it. I now realize how stupid I was. I'm calling my credit card company, but will they be able to stop it? Is there any way to unsubscribe from it?

• Jp
    J Philipovski May 27, 2009

Ebay successsystem is truly a fraud in the worst way. They trick you into trying something for $1.97-or whatever it was-and they charge your account $39.95. While I should have known better as I've written an article on scams like these, I still was curious. My courosity costed me a bit of money. Any ways, they are really V & H Technologies in Bellevue, WA. The FBI, I'm sure would love to hear their story. Wouldn't like to be there? I sure would. Their 800 number is a fraud. Everything about them is a fraud. It's a shame.