Having problems with Homechoice?

Homechoice Customer Service Contacts

78 Main Rd, Wynberg
Cape Town
South Africa - 7800

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Homechoice Customer Service. Initial Homechoice complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Homechoice above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Homechoice. Discuss the issues you have had with Homechoice and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Homechoice Complaints & Reviews

HomeChoiceService

My name is Ayanda Zondo ID no [protected]. I purchased a 3 bedroom sets with curtains last year (I think August) and made a 3 payment arrangement, you guys debited the 1st month and didn't the second month I called customer care to let you know that you didn't debit and the consultant told me about an arror that occurred, apparently it was recorded that I didn't receive my order, I then told the consultant that I received my order and she assured me that you'll debit but didn't still. This year (February) I received a call from your consultant asking me when I will pay the money that I owed I explained what happened and made an arrangement for 26 February 2021, few days later I received a call from your lawyers telling me that my account has been handed over, even though I knew I didn't do anything wrong I complied and made a payment arrangement but I also told them that I've made a payment arrangement with homechoice already and your lawyer assured me that they are the only ones who are going to debit not homechoice. To my surprise when I woke up this morning I found that you guys debited and your lawyers debited too. I'm not happy at all because I called earlier on and I've been getting run around I'm also thinking of involving my lawyers because this is not my fault to begin with, I'm paying for your mistakes & incompetence and I've been patient for too long now.

Hope to get a response as soon as possible
Ayanda Zondo
[protected]

HomeChoiceSutton Down Duve Inner Set (Product Code: 190060)

I bought this Sutton Down Duve Inner Set (Product Code: 190060) from Homechoice in the beginning of the Lockdown 2020.
    Everyday the duve loses its feathers from the beginning and it is everywhere in my bedroom. For the price of the duve, this is not suppose to happen. The duve is so thin now, by the time it is winter I have to buy a new duve from you. This is really unacceptable, i don't know if it is a manufacturing fault.

Is there someone who can help or assist me in this matter?
    I have send an email to Natasha Hardick but i need someone who can help me and collect this duve and excange it. On this stage i really feel to not pay the account any further untill this matter is solved.
    Please find attached photos of how the duve looks and it gets worst everytime.

Account no: [protected]

Anne-Marié Helberg

Feb 10, 2021

Home Choice — Fraudulent account

There was a fraudulent that's took place last year where my wife's id was used by the fraud star...

HomeChoicebad service

I took items in september 2020 till to date homechoice never attempted to debit in my account. Their stupid system keeps on cancelling debit orders no one is willing to assist i have wasted airtime trying to call in and requested for a manager and team leaders till to date i was never assisted. The call center is a circus no one takes customers seriously and worse no one calls back .

I am very disappointed with the service i received from homechoice i would never recommand it to anyone and from here am going to hellopeter to expose your incompetency.

HomeChoiceService

I was offered 3 duvet sets in 2020 that never received. In May 2020 R1445.47 was deducted by Homechoice despite me having informed them about the fact that I never received any order. The different collections officer all did not want me to deal with them directly.
        They advised me to send an affidavit and an ID copy which I did numerously last year already. I tried all social media platforms to get assistance with no luck basically the whole saga did not only sunk my bank balance, I am also listed on credit beaurox and it is affecting my credit score.
        Kindly delegate someone to follow this up assist have my money refunded and this fall account removed on my name

HomeChoiceI ordered a Casio keyboard a month ago for a birthday present.

I ordered a Casio keyboard a month ago for a birthday present. They said 14 day delivery.
          Only the stand was delivered and the keyboard returned to their store.
          Now it is a struggle getting it and they still want to charge me for the item.
          The birthday is almost there and no present yet.

I will never ever do business with them again.
          They can stop phoning me and I will route all span po them as they phoned like three time a day.

HomeChoiceno service from homechoice, nobody know what has happened to my cellphone.

I am so disappointed with the service I am receiving from home choice, you guys collected my phone for repairs on the 30th of October it is now the 04th of December I still have not received any feedback every week I need to call in and I am being told that they are waiting for the quote from Samsung this is unacceptable. It has been well over a month with no progress or a word from homechoice I spoke to varies agents and they advised that they don't know. May I please have all the call recordings because if this is no sorted with in the next week will take this further.

still no response from homechoice what so very disappointed

HomeChoiceProduct

Hi there i ordered the Russel Hobbs pots and it arrived on the 4th December 2020. I was so excited about the pots and used the 5 L pot twice and now it is making black spots inside. I would like to exchange it. I already threw the box away because i did not think their will be any problems with the pots as it is Russsel Hobbs quality. Will the other pots also make black spots inside. I also contacted Russel Hobbs with this regard and they told me the company that sold it to me must exchange it. Can you assist me in this regard.

Thanks

Product
              Product

Nov 25, 2020

HomeChoice — Unethical behaviour

I purchased a JBL speaker which was faulty as it couldn't detect any USB stick to play music. I Logged...

HomeChoiceUnethical behavior

Date :21/11/2020
                Time: 10.16 am
                Client number : [protected]
                A consultant called after requesting home choice to call so that I may order through telephone line since the system kicked me out as I tried to do so via the internet. Consultant was rude to the core, fussy and unwilling to assist and even listen to what I had to say. She eventually said she would ask someone to call me back as it is not her duty what I had requested.
                I kindly demand an apology and that the consultant be trained for manners and manner of approach.
                Miss mr Dlamini

HomeChoiceBroken electrical appliance

I returned a broken paid up in record time slow cooker for repairs to maponya mall showroom. I am still waiting for feedback on the product. I have tried several times to call customer care about this issue no one is willing to help. It is sad that my account is not in arrears and i'm compliant in every way my debit order goes through every month without any problems but i'm treated this way. I even got a call from the manager asking me why I had to bring the broken item to them. I feel harassed I feel cheated. Do I really deserve this raw deal?
                  Maria Nyawane
                  rea.[protected]@yahoo.com

HomeChoiceStatement option

It was very easy for us to get statements when we logged in to our accounts now we struggling to get it even though there is an option of it we still don't get it, please look in to that we can't go on like that!! Put in back the statement option... now am struggling to pay because of I need my statement to get my account number. My name is Oratile😕

HomeChoiceUnauthorised debit orders from homechoice

Hi
                      I dont have an account with homechoice but I get debit orders from homechoice. I do not have an account with homechoice please look into the matter asap. So I dnt know what else you want me to add because I have said what is my complaint

Unauthorised debit orders from homechoice

HomeChoiceProduct/service I am complaining about the order that I didn't received

I ordered the blankets but never received it and I informed HomeChoice but no one is willing to help me. I sent e mails with affidavit stating that I never received it also request them provide me the address that they used but no one is contacting me after that they just ignore me every time I asked about it and keep on sending statements and calling me.

HomeChoiceKids bedding

I placed an order, however when I received my confirmation email I noticed the order was wrong, I immediately phoned back to correct the order, spoke to someone who confirmed that, that wrong order was cancelled and she placed my correct order.

However they then delivered the wrong order and the correct order. I phoned to advised them of the mistake they made and told them to collect the wrong order, but now they want me to return this wrong order to them on my expense, which is unacceptable as this was a mistake from their side not mine.

I am waiting on someone to contact me to resolve this matter.

Mrs Van Der Berg

• Quannell Johnson Sep 21, 2020

Hello Mrs Van Der Berg,

I have reviewed your complaint about your order. I understand that you placed two orders and then mistakenly cancelled the wrong one. I'm sure you understand that businesses go to great efforts to deliver orders placed by customers, and it is the responsibility of the customer to be honest and earnest when placing an order.

I hope you enjoy the bedding!

• Ga
                              gadsby Sep 22, 2020

@Quannell Johnson Good Day, No you got it all wrong i did not cancel the wrong Order, I cancelled the write order, but they delivered both orders. i have an email where they confirmed the right order was placed after i told the lady she got my firs order wrong. The moment i noticed its wrong i called and told them the order is wrong, she told me she will cancel it and place my right order. how is it possible that they still send both wrong and right order after i called and spoke to someone to cancel the 1st wrong one and placed the right one? This is not my mistake i corrected the order and they still send both? how is this my fault?

Aug 25, 2020

HomeChoice — Debit order query

Good day, For the past 2 months my account was debited the amount of R200 and R400 this month, I would like...

HomeChoiceInterest keep increasing every month. This is unethical

Unhappy Client.

Last year November I placed in an order which i got in December and payment started in February 2020 to the duded balance of N$ 8777.44. which I paid N$920, in March I paid N$850, April N$1000, May N$1000, June N$1000, July N$1000 which adds up to N$5770 paid amount. THUS, N$8777.44-N$5770=N$3007.44 which was supposed to be my balance. I do not understand the increment of interest that you people that always add up every month what is the N$926 come from.

This is day light robbery and money does not grow on trees we all sweat for it in order to earn it and you are here robbing me.

My balance was N$ 8777.44 and the interest keeps increasing every month instead of decreasing my account and stop increasing my account to amounts that I do not know where they are coming from and what is it for. To my understanding this N$ 8777.44 interest is included.

" R807.36 is due by 31/08/2020. HomeChoice balance: R3933.51. View your eStatement for free;
                            http://hoc.bz/s/kc1kj" that is the sms i got from homechoice yesterday.

HomeChoiceUnauthorized deduction

My Name is Mzuvukile Mazwai.
                              I have a problem with Homechoice, they have been deducting money from my bank account via-debit order. I have reversed the money and they deducted again up untill I called them notifying them about the matter.
                              I was told to forward an affidavit and an ID copy.
                              No one has called me from homechoice up untill now, and its been 40 days now, no response informing me about the progress and I am unable to get through their fraud department number to make a follow up.

hoping my request will find your favourable consideration.

M. Mazwai
                              [protected]@gmail.com

HomeChoiceRefund not received

I placed an order on 28 June 2020. I've paid via card on the website. I received my order confirmation via email:
                                Order No: [protected]
                                Account Number: [protected]
                                Amount: R1102
                                ID Number: [protected]

I phoned to follow-up and was told that the item I ordered was out of stock (Jeep Alex Knee High Boots). I then requested a refund.

I emailed to follow-up on my refund: Enquiry #863542
                                I phoned to follow-up: Reference Number: [protected]

HomeChoiceHi sense 18kg washing machine

Hi Sense Washing Machine 18kg order no: [protected]

I received my purchase from Home Choice today and after I kept emphasising that I want my free blanket to be added to my order I ended up still not receiving it this is the second time that I have not received my free gift from Home choice yet they are quick to take my money every time

I would like this to be sorted as I will put it on hello peter and facebook as well about the quality of their services

your urgent response will be highly appreciated

unhappy customer