eBay Mastercardharassment

C

GE Money bank claims that I owe them $8, 876.00 on some ebay mastercard, when I don't owe them anything. They refuse to send me any proof of any charges that were made to that card. When I told them that my identity was stolen, then refused to investigate, because the account was opened over a year ago, they told me that I was responsible for every penny of it. When I told them that my only income was social security, they claimed that they could take that from me to pay off this credit card debt thats not even mine. They have collection agencies and this Gorden and Weinburg harassing me at all hours of the day and night. I asked them to stop, they refuse. They ask me for my bank info over the phone. They torment me, harass me, call me names like retart and jerk, threaten to arrest me if I don't pay them in full, threaten to sue me, garnish my wages, repossess everything I own, ect. They even call at 5AM. Someone please stop them from this kind of harassment. put them out of business.

cheerbear11 Apr 13, 2011

I can't afford an attorney. I'm low income. No one will help me with this. Andrea