Complaints & Reviews

Shoes

I purchase one pair of shoes from woodland official website on dated 16/02/2020 having invoice no.1675107 after a 10 days I not recieved my shoes.
After cantinues follow up from customer care same answer, I get same answer I.e.my payment get stuck in getaway, not get exact response when it resolve it is almost 10 days and not geting proper response. And i dont know why they are not escalating my issue to higher level, and I am not getting any no. Or mail I'd other than care.com .
Provide solution.
Find the attached screenshot of invoice nd payment details.

• Updated by bhushan hadke · Feb 23, 2020

Please neglect the second screen shot which is not related to complaint wrongly attached.

payment not received for returned item

I ordered a jacket which I had to return because of the wrong size.

They have picked the item on jan 11, but no refund has been issued to my original mode of payment till now. I sent emails to them and every-time, they send me the standard reply that the refund is in-processing and will credit in your account in some time.

Its been more than 3 weeks now since they have picked the item but no refund.

The following are the details of my order:

Order id: or-1564177/so-1616847
Date - tue, 31st dec, 2019
Jacket model number - jc 332 (Grey)
Price - inr 4197.0
Item returned date - jan 11

payment not received for returned item

Defective manufactured shoes by woodland and disgusting customer care service

I brought a pair of shoes from Woodland store at Sector -18, Noida -201301 (U.P), India for around Rs 3000/-...

Woodland Worldwide

Defective article

I have purchased following Shoes at Woodland Store, Margao, Goa, India : Article No. : G 4035AA, Colour ...

faulty product

I bought woodland shoes form Dahisar Thakur mall on 21/ 09/ 2012 at ru.2300 INR within 1and half months shoes front sole is come out when i complaint to the same showroom parson he told me this is a normal ware and tear we repair and give it to you but i told him i purchase branded woodland shoes and in one and half month sole comes out is a manufacture defect you give me replace one i am not happy with your product after argument i submit my shoe for repair but my ? is what use of your brand name that same wear and tear facility given by street seller also. I unhappy witha your product and your brand . what is the use when buyer of your shoes is not happy with your product .Its better that that day i purches shoes from any other brand.
sameer email. [protected]@gmail.com, mob :- [protected].

Shoes sole defected

SIr,
I bought a shoe pair from M/s Jiwand Singh & Sons woodland store, E-11, N.D.S.E, Part-II, New Delhi 110049, PHone-011-[protected], [protected], [protected] and shoe article no GB0742109A and Rs. 2445/-. very next when i wore this shoes pair immediately i noticed that right pair of shopes's sole was opened, so i went to showroom on 27 July 2012 where showroom staff accepted the compliant and repair the shoes and return back to me on 7th August 2012. Now the same problem again raised and my shoes sole is opening and i am thinking why i bought this shoes from woodland and now i am so embarrassed, i did not expect from woodland make such defecated shoes. today on 4th sept.2012 again i am going to showroom to repair my shoes but this is not fair for such huge brand. plaese take serious my complaint and give some instruction to the showroom owner for take it serious and take appropriate action against the manufacturer.

• Sh
    shubhamaestro Sep 05, 2012

Hey buddy I also just bought the same GB 0742109A by yesterday for the same amount got 2445 + 35 rupees for UNICEF I just donated with it. Tell me what did you done with your shoes that this problem occurs.

Manufacturing Defect

Dear Sir/Mam,

Please see below my email which I have been writting to Woodland regarding to replace a pair of shoe which had manufacturing defect. But, they don seem to pay any attention to my complaint. They didn't give any response to me email except contacting concerned store. Well, after having kept patience when I visited concerned store they handed over same pair to me saying we can't do anything to it. Upon further inquiry, they said better you go to conumer court but we can't help you anymore.I bought the shoe on 4th July and just wore twice and my shoe is under gaurantee but they denied to help. They just took down the complaint but didnt do anything. When I had given calls to their so called customer care they didnt address my querry,

It is benevolently requested to look into this matter of great concern. Otherwise, these manufacturers will keep playing with innocent customers like this. I am one of their loyal customer attached are the bills of this year purchase. I am wonderuing how they would be treating customers who are not their regular purchasers.

Please help since you are my last hope left who can get me justice. Thanks!!!

#[protected]

Why don't you answer custoer's queries???
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Gaurav Gupta <ggupta.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir/Mam,

The is just to bring in your kind notice the concerned storr has kept mum and not helping me. They are the one who has suggested me to get in touch with you. Thanks
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:38 AM, Customercare <[protected]@woodlandworldwide.com> wrote:
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your mail.We really apologies for the inconvenience caused you.This is to inform you that we have deep concern on your complaint.Necessary action will be taken on your complaint.

We would request you to be in touch with concern store for further assistance.

Date: [protected]:27:28
To: [protected]@woodlandworldwide.com
Subject: Fwd: Regarding Shoes.

I NEED AN ANSWER TO MY QUERIES.

You had pomises some-one from concerned store would give me a call before saturday 21st July 2012 but non-one contacted me. Tell is it how you deal with your loyal customers??? The worst customer care I have ever contacted in my life

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gaurav Gupta <ggupta.[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 6:56 AM
Subject: Fwd: Regarding Shoes.
To: [protected]@woodlandworldwide.com

Why are you not responding to my emails???...Is it how you deal with your loyal customers? I need an answer to below ASAP

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Gaurav Gupta <ggupta.[protected]@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 9:15 AM
To: Customercare <[protected]@woodlandworldwide.com>

I hope your re-expert would have checked the product by now. Whateever is the case though, I can't accept the similar peace which has manufacturing defect. It's better you replace it with a new one. For your knowledge I want similar pair no exchange or no refund I am claiming. Lemme know when you can do it. Thanks
On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:37 AM, Customercare <[protected]@woodlandworldwide.com> wrote:
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your reply.We are re-calling your product for re-expert opinion so we would request you to be in touch with customer care department for further assistance.

Date: [protected]:50:44
To: Customercare
Subject: Re: Regarding Shoes.

Make sure you give a solution to my problem rather than being innocent to it; despite knowing everything. Otherwise, I'II hvae to raise this issue to court of law. Thanks
On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 5:12 AM, Gaurav Gupta <ggupta.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh god...did you bother to read customer's email prior reverting to me? The concerned store is not assisting me in this matter. I need your intervention. Please expedite

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 3:54 AM, Customercare <[protected]@woodlandworldwide.com> wrote:
Dear Customer,
Thanks for your mail.We apologies for the inconvenience. We will request you to get in touch with the concerned store for further assistance.

Date: [protected]:59:17
To: Customercare
Subject: Re: Regarding Shoes.

Also, I am very sad to know this is how you treat your loyal customers. I have no words

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Gaurav Gupta <ggupta.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
One more thing, I am contacting you only after contacting concerned woodland store.They are talking about getting my shoe repaired. My question is why would I get a shoe repaired which lost it's shape in just two days of wearing. It was a manufacturing defect and you must replace it with a new one.

Having read my email you got the whole idea about what I mean to convey but I can't interpret your below reply to my email. Your apology won't work out I need justice to my INR 1955/- which I have spent. Don't give out innocent reaction to my problem. It's better you give a solution to it. I wish you'II do the justice to me by replacing your faulty peace with a new one.

Thanks

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:45 AM, Gaurav Gupta <ggupta.[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
So, are they replacing my shoe with new one? Please suggest

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 4:00 AM, Customercare <[protected]@woodlandworldwide.com> wrote:

Date: [protected]:18:45
To: [protected]@woodlandworldwide.com; [protected]@woodlandworldwide.com
Subject: Regarding Shoes.

Hello Sir/Mam,

Hope this email finds you well!

I enjoy making bulk purchase from woodland throughout the years from ages now. The most trustworthy brand I can ever see.

Every year I make a purchase of 30-35K or above and also, I promote estemeed Woodland to those who don't use it. Well, on 4th of July 2012 around 8pm I bought one Woodland shoe for INR 1955/- only. To my bad dismay, the product lost it's shape on the very second occassion of wearing only. However, I made a complaint against it to Rajouri Garden store and they happily accepted my complaint to repair the same peace. But my question is why are they getting this faulty peace repaired rather than replacing it with new one since I just wore that peace twice and defect came out. I would have not claimed a replacement had I used that peace for 5-6months.

Attached is my complaint letter and bills since my purchases since Jan 2012. The list of bills could be much higher unfortunately I have lost saveral due to shifting to a new accomodation. Also, I am not attaching bills of my precedeeing years purchases,

It is benevolently requested to pay some attention towards to the customers who are loyal to you. Otherwise, loyal people will start loosing interest towards.

Looking for a fruitful response from your end. Thanks!!!

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail

Click Here!

FREE Animations for your email - by IncrediMail

Click Here!

• Di
    dipen kapadnekar Nov 20, 2010

The website is worst. You can not find price and product details online. You can not find Shoes size and shirt sizes. I wanted to buy this but I am down. I am not going online with Woodland website. Poor Website. Such a big brand but worst website.

• Dh
    DHARMAJEET PANDA Jan 06, 2012

I HAVE TAKEN A WOODLAND SHOES AFTER TWO MONTHS THE SOLE OF THE SHOE MAKES PROBLEM IN PASTING.PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW,

• Ka
    kapil roorkiwal Oct 25, 2014

i have buy article no.R1GB 1219112W13 ASSR 0 FOOTWEAR FROM M/s Aero club woodland store shope No.c-57durga puri extn.100ft Road New delhi on dated 2 sept. 2014.but the problem is occuring in my shoes with defect in pasting and stiching.colour fade.so my humble request is to please change my footwaer by suggesting the AERO CLUB MANAGER...I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU...PLEASE HELP ME...if u want any other detail then please contact me on 9811318892..and please give my response by using any media(email-id or mobile no.)that what should i do...plz give response quickly as soon as possible...i am waiting for ur rep

• Pr
    prakash bhandaru Mar 01, 2015

Please return or exchange my product of one footwear and one men t shirt due to size and colour problem

• 1skippy Mar 01, 2015

In the T & C ComplaintsBoard.com is not responsible for helping consumers resolve their complaints. ComplaintsBoard.com is only a tool that consumers can use to try to help themselves.

• Hi
    him333 Aug 03, 2016

Hi

I purchased a shoe on 30th july 2011, I started to wear it a week ago. The leather in right show is very hard and it wounded my toe, also leather is less shiny as compared to left shoe. I called the store, they said nothing can be done. Can anything be done, like refund or exchange?

Here are all the details:

STORE ADDRESS:

ARTICLE NO. : R16C 0561408 A65R 0 FOOTWEAR
    PRICE: RS 2035

very poor position of my shoes only in 2months

Dear sir
My name is Mehul Barot. i m living in city: baroda State: Gujarat :country India
recently i bought woodland shoes from woodland show room at seven seas shoping mall in baroda. But that shoes condition is very poor in jst two months and that showroom employee doent give me the perfect solution of my problem.
i hered about the woodland brand that very strong popular and famous name in all over world. but as per my expireance i realy desopoinded. so please get me reply as soon as possible. my cell no is +[protected] . and my e mail id- [protected]@yahoo.com

substanderd quality

respected mr cmd,
i am 48 years old profeessional from delhi .i am customer of woodland shoes from last fifteen years ..first time this has been happned on shoes purchased from pitam pura delhi company showroom ..one unit of lases clamp has been come out on these new shoes purchased in last week of october 2011.. i dont expect this type of quality from woodland please replace this product i will be highly oblized and also update you quality control department about this type of product problem because the customers who are having faith on brand .they dont feel good if this typr of error occured in your product .
eagerly waiting for reply
parveen arora
contact no [protected]
email [protected]@itimes.com
address ; c 73 divya jyoti apt sector 19 rohini delhi

damage of shoes within one month

Dear sir,
i bought a pair of woodland shoes bearing article no. G52777, green, nubuk:27cm ISBM268302015042 dated: 22nd nov. 2010 from RAAGA, Jorhat, Assam Tin no. [protected]. the sole of the shoes came out within one month of purchase and cracked. i registered a complaint against this on 28/12/2010 and on 31/12/2010 i submitted the shoes for replacement then i complained them for several times. they only wanted to repair it so i request you to take neccessary action or otherwise i will take legal action within 3 days.
thanking you

Bad quality and service

I purchased a pair of woodland shoes on the 27th of April and the next day it self one of the shoe loop cameout. When i went to the store, I was told that it would take 2 days to get it repaired. When I insisted to get it immediatly, the store manager sent on of his workers to a near by local cobbler to chec if it could be repired. The boy didnt find a cobbler and returned back. I was forced to keep the shoes and collect it the next day. After geting it repaired, i wore the shoes and with in 10 mins, the shoe lace of the other shoe, this time the right leg shoe came off!!!
When went back to the store the second time, the manager said he will have to send the shoe to Delhi to get it repaired and it would take 15 days to get it back!. I had bought a pair of shoes for 2500.00 and dint even use it and not i was without the shoes. I asked him to get it repired in pune it self. he agreed and ask to me collect it the next day. So much inconvenience just for a pair of shoes...Why could the company not give me a replacement?????
I wish a company representative calls me at [protected] between 3-6 pm to discuss this inconvenience

Vinod Mann Jun 30, 2008

I purchased a pair of woodland shoes on 18th of May within one month the shoes will torn out.now I am very upset from the service of the staff. Within three days I will take legal step against woodland shoes.

Vinod Mann

sole came out

Subject: Refund for Purchase of a Shoe at your store which has manufacturing

defect even after repair.

I have purchased woodland shoe from following address,

M/S AERO CLUB

Franchisee: M/S OM SATVIK

Shop21-22 Sahara ganj mall

shahnajaf road hazrat ganj

Lucknow

Dear Sir/Mam,

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I have purchased a Woodland

shoe for Rs. 2795/= (Rupees two thousand seven hundred and ninety five only) on

31st /12/ 2007. The payment receipt no is 8530. After I purchased the shoe

and started using it, I found that the sole was getting detached from the

top portion, due to some manufacturing defect. This was observed on both

the Right and Left foot shoes. This has occurred within a week of purchase

of the shoes. I did approach your Sales outlet and asked for a refund or

replacement of the shoe. Instead of replacing the shoe or refunding the

amount, your sales person has taken the shoes for repair and promised that

this defect will not re-occur and if it re-occurs he would refund the

amount. But to my surprise what ever was promised to me did not happen.

While collecting the shoes after repair I had also pointed out that the

shoes repair was not satisfactory and that it would not solve the problem. So i have not received the shoes yet from the outlet

The attitude of your sales personnel towards a customer and my

several visits to your shop has forced me now to claim a refund on this

shoe. I may not be able to compromise on anything less than a refund of the

full purchase amount or a perfect replacement.

I request you to resolve this issue and a quick response as soon as possible of receiving this letter.

Thanking you,

FROM,
HARIS GHAURI

Poor Quality Of Woodland Shoes

Hi there
I've been a regular user of Woodland shoes since 1996 & a very satisfied customer. I purchased a Woodland formal balck shoes for office wear during 2006 from the Woodland store in Panaji, Goa state & not used them for a while as I was on a different assignment. I happened to pack them in the same original box with the cloth as supplied by the company & preserved it for a future use. I had not used it even once since the purchase.
I took them out yesterday to wear & found all in order on a close examination of the shoe as I was on a formal visit to my friend's place at Margoa. On reaching his home I noticed that the sole had cracked & crumpled to fine dust. Eventually the sole started falling off like flake pieces resembling more like charcoal pieces.
This really shows the poor quality of the Woodland shoes, which is reputed for the highest quality that they claim to maintain.

A Woodland customer
V.Hariharan
+91-[protected]

Shoes lining at the top started tearing.

I purchased this pair of shoes(Shop ID : 2707) from CrossRiver Mall, CBD Ground, Shahdara. Within Few days, color of one shoe becomes dull than the other. When i went to them, they told me to purchase, Shoe Polish and brush which i did. Now the lining on the top fo the shoes are tearing off from the top. When i reported this issue to them and they told me that there is no warranty of such things and We cannot do anything as far as quality is concerned.

Soles came out in 1/2 an hour

Dear Chairman ,
Yesterday i had bought a pair of shoes from your newly opened outlet in Marathalli , Bangalore , The shoes were in good discounted range but to my surprise The soles of the one of the shoes came out and second is ready to come out .i went back to the same showroom that time only (spending on the car petrol again)but your managers were not giving good response .
therefore kindly ask your customer care person to call me or contact me via email for more details .
kindly compensate for the petrol and the shoes .
article no. -SL-300
your lifelong customer
ritu aggarwal
M-[protected]

• Ab
    ABHINAV SAXENA Apr 19, 2008

Just 15 days back I brought woodland shoe for the first time from Gwalior and also the shop owner has given six months warantee of its sole and there after I come back to my work place Hyderabad, in this short span of use the sole of the shoe already started to come off, I don't know now where to go as Gwalior is far away from Hyderabad and here shop keeper will not entertain my problem . This is clearly a manufacturing defect on the part of the company and they should make some arrangement to either repair it or get it replaced as early as possible and will look forward for a response on my mail .

• Ps
    P.S.Shivakumar Sep 01, 2009

Dear sir

I have purchased the shoe from Gurgaon 5-6 months back and it put use from last 5 days and the sole has come out and ref the attached photo for your information, and i request you the get me and new set of shoes and the cost i paid was 2500/ Rs and it has been used for 5 days only

Look forward to receive your immediate reply

Address

P.S.Shivakumar
    Vijayanagar
    Bangalore -40

Worn out sole

Hello, I bought a new pair of woodlands shoes. I am a regular user of woodlands footwear but this time after seven month of usage its sole is worn out (one side). So I went to your dealer then he told that its warranty period is over. Then I told OK then you please repair it for me I will pay you the repair charge. Then they said that they cannot do it because sole is not coming. They are trying to say some excuse. Anyhow I want my footwear to be repaired. I bought this because of its brand name and also I am a potential customer of woodlands. Please find me a solution for this. This is first time I has met with a problem with woodlandfootwear.

Thanking you,
FREDDY JACOB

Poor quality shoes

I bought a woods lans shoes less than a year back.already my sole inner material has came out at places from sides. I paid so much on brand all gone wast.

• Bh
    bhaveh Sandesh Raut Oct 16, 2007

This shoes s*cks its a absolute piece of a sh*t. Bought it for a whooping amount of 2900 only to have a messed sole within 9 days. Its polish has come off the sole which they say is natural with usage and cannot be replaced. The quality of reworking done on the shoe is pathetic and has spoiled the entire beauty of the shoe which is not acceptable to me .This is not expected from a Brand seller like Woodland. It should be replaced immediately. The other major competitors do the necessary processing at the earliest which has not been the case with you. If this is the current state of affairs i am sorry to say that your shoes are not worth spending on.

Please do the needful and I am hoping a positive response from you.

Thanking You
    B.S.Raut

Horrible Shoe company!

I purchased a set of shoes on 07-04-2007.

Tin no [protected],
Bill no 174, from aero club franchisee:
J boseck & company, 15/7,
Jl nehru road, grand hotel, kolkata,
Tel 033-[protected]. article L 30782 for rs 1795/-.

Within a week the shoe developed sole problems. I contacted the shop and they told me that it cannot be repaired. I have tried a multiple times to contact the shop but the response was the same. Its a MANUFACTURING defect and still the shop did not replace my shoe. I am a total dissatisfied customer of WOODLAND. I have suggested all my friends and business colleagues to avoid purchasing shoes from WOODLAND. Woodland is supposed to release it IPO. If such 3rd grade horrible shoes are released in the market then i think the company will be in a toss. I am going to put forward my case in the Consumer Forum also.

Wear out of sole in just one month

Woodland has worst of after sales service i brought the shoes from shipra mall ghaziabad. The shoes sole came out in just one month of purchase, when took it to the shop, Mr Hemant Shop Manager was rude and was not acknowledging the fact that it was a manufacturing defect. He said he will apply fevicol and give it back to me, and there is no use in getting back to head office as it is somewhere in dehradun... it was just a matter of rs 2000 but i swear will never go back to this BRAND N WILL ADVISE EVERYBODY NOT TO EVER GO FOR WOODLAND I WANT SOME RESPONSE FROM COMPANY IF THEY FEEL ANYTHING FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS.

vikas rajpal Sep 22, 2007

I brought the shoes from shayam shoe center panipat, haryana . The shoes upper part came out in just three month of purchase, since at present i m in surat , want or replace the same how can i ?

vikas rajpal

vikas rajpal Sep 22, 2007

I brought the shoes from shayam shoe center panipat, haryana . The shoes upper part came out in just three month of purchase, Since at present i m in surat , want to replace the same
    how can i ,
    pl advice
    vikas rajpal

Poor service

Poor Quality of the shoe.
Address:
Shop No. 92/2,80 Feet Road, Opp-Big Bazar, Banashankari,Bangalore

Thread on the top portion of the shoe is torn on the second day. I went back to the shop he says no replacement is possible. He promised me that he will get it serviced with same finish. I went back to the shop again yesterday and the finish of the shoe is very bad. Can anyone help me in solving this problem?

• Dr
    Dr. S. Chandrasekhar Sep 18, 2007

A pair of Woodland shoes has given me good service over four years or so. However, when I took it for resoling, they refused to believe that the product was theirs! They said they resole only their shoes but did not recognise their own product. The pair was bought from the Woodland store on Brigade Road, Bangalore. This is quite a problem, as all manufacturers generally resole only their products, so where do I take mine?

• Ra
    Ravi Chavan Sep 21, 2007

I had purchase woodland shoes on 28th Aug 07, after 20 days sole is coming out, cracked. I had purchase this shoes form woodland store, opp PCMC building , pimpri, Pune.

When i ask for replace for the shoes they said they are not going to replace, they will repair it. I don't want to repair the shoes if there is any legal action can be taken pls. give me suggestions smb!