The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dunkin Donuts — messed up my order/poor quality
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I've been going to this same Dunkin Donuts for about a year now, almost every morning on my way to work. Normally, the people who work there are very friendly, always get my order right, not to mention have good quality muffins.
This morning however, there were different people there. While the woman who took my order sounded nice enough, she didn't tell me my total and there was a semi-long pause before she told me to drive up. But whatever; not that big a deal.
When I got up to the window, I was only charged for my coffee, no muffin. (It was only after he hadn't given me a muffin, that I realized he also hadn't charged me for one.) So I said "What about my muffin?" and he apologized for having not rung that up, and fixed it. Really, he seemed like a pretty okay guy overall. Although he kinda gave me some attitude when I said "Oh, I probably didn't get the combo discount, huh?" (Really, it's only 10 cents, not that big a deal.) He paused giving me my change, and then handed my the coin part of my change saying, "There; now you have it."
He short changed me ten cents. Twenty if I include the combo discount.
So overall, it was a pretty disappointing trip to DD. But hey, I got my muffin, right?
Well, they gave me the wrong kind of muffin. Not to mention it was really dry... Really, the only thing they did right was my coffee.
Normally this Dunkin Donuts is really dependable! I'm gonna give them another couple weeks and see if things have improved.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups