Dunkin Donutsmessed up my order/poor quality

I've been going to this same Dunkin Donuts for about a year now, almost every morning on my way to work. Normally, the people who work there are very friendly, always get my order right, not to mention have good quality muffins.

This morning however, there were different people there. While the woman who took my order sounded nice enough, she didn't tell me my total and there was a semi-long pause before she told me to drive up. But whatever; not that big a deal.

When I got up to the window, I was only charged for my coffee, no muffin. (It was only after he hadn't given me a muffin, that I realized he also hadn't charged me for one.) So I said "What about my muffin?" and he apologized for having not rung that up, and fixed it. Really, he seemed like a pretty okay guy overall. Although he kinda gave me some attitude when I said "Oh, I probably didn't get the combo discount, huh?" (Really, it's only 10 cents, not that big a deal.) He paused giving me my change, and then handed my the coin part of my change saying, "There; now you have it."

He short changed me ten cents. Twenty if I include the combo discount.

So overall, it was a pretty disappointing trip to DD. But hey, I got my muffin, right?
Well, they gave me the wrong kind of muffin. Not to mention it was really dry... Really, the only thing they did right was my coffee.

Normally this Dunkin Donuts is really dependable! I'm gonna give them another couple weeks and see if things have improved.

sandra hart Jan 30, 2011

I work 12:00am - 8:00am shiftt. On my way I'd really like to get a fresh cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts for once. Maybe a fresh donut or bagel. I am very disappointed in Dunkin Donuts services and quality of their product. The employees are proudly setting up their show case with dry, dull, stale and crumbly pastries. When my order is stale and or my coffee is old, weak (watered down) i save it until i get off at 8:00am. I take it right back and they have the nerve to get an atitude. How do they think i felt when i got to work ? One worker had the odesity to say to me" if i bring anything back that he is not going to exchange it. You guys made the mistake or you're selling me old product. I'm surpose to just take the order and eat it. I don't think so. Huh, the donuts are baked daily i don't think so...
    Shout Out!!!