Dunkin' Donuts — management
Management for stores located on Neil Street in Champaign IL : The manager bullies and slanders the employees in front of customers. Yelling and screaming at them when customers are in the store. State they have complaints when they do not, accuses and seeks to embarrass employees with lies. Most of the mistakes are made by the manager who does not own up to her mistakes or make apologies to her customers for her errors. Manager is rude to customers in the drive up lanes.
More Dunkin' Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups