The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Dunkin Donuts — management
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I had been a great employee for dunkin donuts in berwick since may of 2009, when I first started there, there were a few things I had noticed
but new owners were going to be taking over and making great changes. Except for some odd reason they kept the manager on there who doesnt know her head from a hole in the ground. I have worked for dunkin companies for many years and knew how things were run but not at this store. I had to take off of work for being sick and instead of her simpathizing she yelled at me. so I went in that day only to get weird looks from other employees, when I had asked another employee if they would like for me to work for them on one their days she kinda just looked at me and said no I would have to see this manager. From what I have seen and observed this manager talks about other employees behind their backs to other employees and then she punishes that employee with the schedule. I am a very hard worker and I was comitted to this job but to have to work in a place like that was riduculous and I can only hope that the new owners see exactly what kind of manager she is and do something about it. People I work with say they get anxiety if they are sick and have to call in afraid of what she would say. also I thought you were supposed to be able to get in touch with your manager 24/7 but at this shop its only when she is there. she has a number up but is never there. I am just asking the new owners to please talk to some of the employees and get their feedback on this manager.,
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint!
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed?
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees
- Dunkin' Brands - dunkin management deplorable ignoring complaints
- Dunkin Doughnuts - lack of customer service
- Dunkin' Brands - store at 300 monroe ave rochester new york
- Dunkin Donuts - scam and cheating!
- Dunkin' Donuts - The new paper cups