Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MNunlawful charges for a product I did not order

On november 14, I decided to renewed mt trend antivirus on - line. I used my master card little did I know that my computer had a virus. When I tried to download dri* trend micro it didn't do anything. I received my credit card statement you charge me $6. 99 & $49. 95. You took my money I didn't get your product. I will be calling citi to let them know what happen i'm not paying a company when don't have nothing to show for. I have another antivirus in my computer. Next year you don't have to worry about reminding me it's time to renew. I need to here from you about this matter.

Diana jackson

• St
    sticks70462 Nov 16, 2009

Same Here there is charges that have been on my Bank . I want these charges refunded back into my acct or I'll be filing charges

DIANA JACKSON Nov 24, 2009

I'm sorry I don't have a photo of my self on line.

DIANA JACKSON Nov 24, 2009

I GAVE YOU MY COMPLAINT AND I DON'T HAVE A PHOTO OF MYSELF ON MY COMPUTER.

DIANA JACKSON Nov 24, 2009

I ALREADY GAVE MY COMMENT?

• Mw
    M Wanczak Nov 30, 2009

I too have a charge on my credit card account that I did not order. I did have your product on my old computer, but was told by your company that after a certain date I would no longer be able to recieve updates since my system was too old - so now I am being billed for something that I can not use and would like it removed from my account - PRONTO

• Sc
    S Cox Dec 02, 2009

I was charged $44.95 on my debit by dri *trend micro, orderfind.com on Dec 1st 2009 I didn't order this, and I want my money put back in my checking account now.I don't have a photo. I do have a name . Saundra Cox

• Jl
    J. L. HORSCH Dec 03, 2009

On december 1, 2009, you took an unauthorized amount of 39. 95 out of my checking account. As of today; you are being told by myself to refunding the money and putting it back into my account asap. If this isnt done in a timely fashion, i too, will be taking this to the next level of complaints.
    This is the holiday season and for you to do this to myself and many others (Judging by the numbers of complaints) is not right. It makes us think twice to use your product again.
    Thank you for your concern and thank you in advance for returning my money.
    Merry christmas and happy new year. . . Joyce horsch

• Ki
    Kimberan Dec 08, 2009

I was charged $71.95 on my debit card by dri*kaspersky.com, orderfind.com mn on 11/24/2009. I didn't order this and I would appreciate a refund of MY MONEY. Please contact me immediately or I will have to take this to the next level. I need to hear back from someone PDQ. Kimberly McGuyer

brad92r Jan 01, 2010

dont put your names or photos on here.. call your bank or credit card company and dispute the charges. i just got charged 12/28 by dri kaspersky and i never even orderd anything like that. i only use my card at 2 places. maybe my computer got hacked into i dont knnow. they are sending affidavits out and have to wait 2 billing cycles for results.

• Le
    LeRoy McNamee Jan 22, 2010

Noticed a $39.95 charge on my credit billing for 12/21 ... I did NOT want renewed..
    How can you do that without my notice???????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Please ..credit my card, , , , , thankyou . ...LeRoy McNamee

• Al
    ALLAN VASQUEZ Feb 16, 2010

I WAS CHARGED 44.95 ON MY DEBIT CARD BY DRI*TREND MICRO ON 01/12/10 I DIDN'T ORDER THIS AND I WANT MY MONEY PUT BACK IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT . ALLAN VASQUEZ [email protected]

• Pa
    paliksru.palik Feb 26, 2010

Please stop stealing from other people. Stop charging on my card also, and return my money back.First and Last! Thank You.

• La
    Lara2010 Mar 02, 2010

I was fraudently charged over $1700 by DRI Nuance www.orderfind.com, MN for product I did not order. I'm not sure who this company is but the recent notes on this forum leads me to believe I'm not the only one. I will be following up on this complaint with all the necessary authorities.

• Lu
    LuckyMM04 Apr 08, 2010

I was charged $44.95 on my debit by dri *trend micro, orderfind.com on April 5, 2010. I did NOT order this and I did NOT authorize this amount to be taken out of my checking account. I want my money put back in my checking account NOW! I will be contacting my bank. If I do not recieve my credit to my checking account I will have to take the next steps. You do not need a photo.
    Monica Martinez

Mary Engel Oct 09, 2010

Please remove a charge of $68.38 that you charged my credit card on September 21, 2010 I did not authorize this charge and no longer have a computer.

Charlotte Ruck- Asher May 06, 2011

I want this taken off my credit card I was charged $79.90 and I did not want this Thanks

• Fr
    Frances Grams Nov 17, 2011

I have been charged $38.87 on my card for Trend software I did not order and do not want. I am asking Trend to stop charging my card account each year. I have not used Trend in over 5 years yet they continue to charge the service to my card account. Submitted by Frances Grams, San Antonio, Texas.
    It has been impossible to contact Trend Micro and get a response.

• Fr
    Frances Grams Nov 17, 2011

I need those in charge of Trend Micro to stop their unjust practices in obtaining services without the consent of the buyer and continuing to charge to card accounts for services not rendered.

brad92r Nov 17, 2011

frances, block your card.

brad92r Nov 17, 2011

or contact your banks's debit card claims dept to stop recurring charges.. most have 02 codes..either that or to be safe since most software or magazines do recurring charges, block your card. get a new one.

Joan A Nov 28, 2011

I have been charged 47.76 on my credit card. I did not authorize this. I want it taken off my credit card. I called the credit card company and they said there was nothing they could do. I have a reference #. How do I get this off my credit card? [email protected]

• Be
    BeenScamedAgain Dec 02, 2011

The only way to stop them is to get a complete new card. I have went byond measures for three years with this company trying to get a refund every year. If you have the same card number they will keep charging you. My card on file with them expired three years ago. Every year they just guess at the expiration date and recharge me. It was proven today when I called my bank as they said they tried to submit the card 2 times with expired date on card. Third time they guessed the date and transaction went through.